Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayley

VIP Member
It was @samuelbangs who she has spent the day with before.
His email has 05 in it, assuming that is his birth year, he's 17 or 16 if it's not been his birthday yet 🤷🏻
A more suitably aged "friend" than some of her others
Ah oki, yes a much more suitable aged friend

Reactions: 1

fluffyfluff

Was just thinking about the fact that karma and Koa both went to some kind of nursery for the summer term that ended back in July and now neither of them seem to be back in any kind of education. I know they have the whole vibe of “homeschooling”/“letting the kids choose what they learn”/“we’re our own bosses we don’t need qualifications” but karma and Kia are at the age where they need to learn the basics and with G&D’s attitude to life and learning they ain’t going to learn that at home.

also on another thought, wouldn’t it be so nice to have Georgie/Mia vlog them out and about and having a chilled afternoon together based on what was put on Georgie’s insta stories this afternoon? If they vlogged what they put on their insta stories then I feel their YouTube content may be a bit more interesting. Yeah ok their audience may change but probably for the better as so much of their content is challenges and videos I would have watched aged 10

It’s not illegal. The law is you have to be in education until 18, whether in school or homeschooled. But if homeschooling you need to show local authorities what you’re doing so I’ve no idea how they’re getting away with doing nothing
I wonder if they say that they’re ‘unschooling’?

homesteader86

I personally prefer manual. Feel like I have more control. But I guess everyone is different

I personally don’t really enjoy driving at all, I avoid if possible. I can relate to Georgie in that respect. I will drive either when I do drive, but drive automatic more often.

sunniva

Chatty Member
To be honest though James actively partook in that tiktok Mia made in the taxi which was like ‘which of these people am I dating?’… so either it was him or it wasn’t but he knew all along the game she was playing.

1234cghbv

Do we know if Darren had a bad childhood? What were his school days like? I feel like that could explain alot.
I know he was raised by his grandparents for some reason (don’t think it’s ever been exactly specified)
And then yeah obviously drug addiction later on

piggymummy01

I was eating my dinner and was looking at videos to watch and once again Family Fizz old video popped up and in the video Darren is saying eggs are unhealthy and it’s not good for you?? Is this man actually dumb or delusional. Like where does he get all of his weird incorrect information from
Thats correct

• Heart

GryffindorOfTheYear

Caught mias live earlier with some kid. Not sure of age but he looked about 15
It was @samuelbangs who she has spent the day with before.
His email has 05 in it, assuming that is his birth year, he's 17 or 16 if it's not been his birthday yet 🤷🏻
A more suitably aged "friend" than some of her others

Tublet83

VIP Member
Sometimes summer babies have a later start date for reception (usually october/november but I think you're technically allowed a whole year). Hopefully that's the case 🤞
Not in England they do (parent of two and one has just started in reception). You can delay summer born children to start the following year but it’s very much the minority.

Lilo7812

Karma finally got her hair cut! It won't let me add a pic but it's on their insta.
Personally would've gone a little bit shorter, especially on her fringe cos it'll be in her eyes in a weeks time, but it looks nice otherwise 🤷🏻
Yeah it’s cute she looks like so like Sienna but I also think she is a mix of Georgie and Darren

Sorry for the billionaire challenge I 100% believe that Darren stopped taking probiotics because they were made by tec companies. That's the exact weird conspiracy him and bob seem to believe.

its also not like probiotics are just microbes (live organisms). not sure how vegan that it (genuinely am confused, some people seem okay with, others dont)