Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also in touch with her youngest sister, Rose, saw a comment on Instagram. The family must’ve left Jehovah W then as they stopped speaking to the mother when Georgie left the religion?
Their auntie rose have visited them before as I remember that Mia once made a insta story asking us to ask her and her auntie rosé questions for a video but the video was never uploaded

Reactions: 3
I saw people talk about it might be James, but by looking at his posts he looks a bit gay which is also fine if he is. Oh, he might just be on the feminine side.
i’ll be honest i also assumed he’s gay, but i did a quick google… he has 1 tattoo, no piercings and is a capricorn so it does make sense
a lot of people ask if he’s gay on his lives, I have a feeling he may be exploring options and it wouldn’t surprise me if he comes out as gay in the future Obviously if he’s straight that’s fine but I do get the impression he may be more into males than females
I was looking on his tik tok (it's mostly food videos) and found this comment:
Screenshot_20221029-174421_TikTok.jpg

Its from last year but the speculation can stop now 🤷🏻

Reactions: 12
I didn't know of them when they were Vegan Fitness TV but I feel like now that would be the sort of content I'd rather see.

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think Mia will ever reach out to her Dad and half-siblings? Or maybe he will contact her when she turns 18? It must be so hard for her Dad seeing her in these videos and hearing her (sometimes) refer to Darren as Dad.

As we saw with Everleigh’s Dad, life is unpredictable, we never know what tomorrow will bring.

Reactions: 15
Do you guys think Mia will ever reach out to her Dad and half-siblings? Or maybe he will contact her when she turns 18? It must be so hard for her Dad seeing her in these videos and hearing her (sometimes) refer to Darren as Dad.

As we saw with Everleigh’s Dad, life is unpredictable, we never know what tomorrow will bring.
Obviously I’m not inside Mia’s mind so I can’t say if she would or wouldn’t ever reach out to him so I’m only judging off of her behaviour and things she has said over the years in regards to her dad and in all honesty she has been disrespectful towards him at times with how she talks about him she was almost laughing at times when answering questions about how if she speaks to him. In my opinion she was Laughing as if to say why would I speak to him he’s nobody to me?? like it was the most ridiculous question and then she always quickly says after that Darren is who she considers her dad etc.

I don’t know Mias reason or reasons for not wanting her dad in her life but whatever the reason is her dad has no idea either why she cut him out of her life and seems extremely confused and heartbroken when he spoke about it on here and in YouTube videos. I know there can be different sides to a story but it’s strange she went 12 years having her dad in her life with a close relationship even wanted to stay living in the uk with him cause she didn’t want to move to Gran Canaria then very last minute changed her mind and then started to cut her dad off giving him less contact until she stopped speaking to him completely.

It must be hard her dad a lot to see her refer to Darren as her dad and act her like her dad doesn’t exist and also back when her dad was trying to reach out to her through YouTube videos , people were commenting on Georgie’s Instagram asking her about why Mia isn’t talking to her dad and Georgie replied saying Mias dad has issues and basically isn’t a good person she said stuff along the lines of that and it wasn’t a nice thing to say when someone can’t defend themselves and all the fans with believe whatever Georgie says.
I just hope for Mias sake she has a genuinely good reason as to why she doesn’t want her dad in her life because if her reason is something childish or she has no reason at all then it may be something she regrets later in life missing out on all those years with her dad cause like you said anything can happen.

I understand that people can spend their money how they wish ..just doesn't make the majority who aren't so lucky feel good about themselves.

Reactions: 9
I actually quite like the girl that was in Mia’s video. She seems very sweet and nice. She have a good vibe compared to the others that she’s been making videos with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Either new video or "shorts", called themselves the vegan police because of their halloween outfits

I actually quite like the girl that was in Mia’s video. She seems very sweet and nice. She have a good vibe compared to the others that she’s been making videos with.
Yeh Grace seems like a nice girl. What on earth is this fake accent that Mia keeps doing when shes out with these influencers, shes really trying to be something shes not 😬 its painful to watch. The 'literalllllyyyy' and 'yarhhhh' every 2 seconds 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
WTH has happened to Mia’s accent ? 🫣 when she’s with some of her friends she speaks all street and when she’s with other friends she adopts a very put on posh accent, neither of these are the voice she’s been using for the previous 5 odd years. She will be 18 next month and so would be a good time to learn how to be her true self instead of trying to blend in with people around her. In some respects I guess she’s young and finding out who she is , especially as she’s been away from England for a while so I get it must seek strange but she always seemed quite authentic and now she’s just fake she it’s bizzare to watch ( I’m on about on her own channel more so than the family channel ) I’ve lost all hope in Georgie she’s a complete desperado attention seeking immature idiot ! Once upon a time I liked her but either she’s changed a lot or I have because the person she is now is so unlikeable and I get second hand embarrassment for her, flashing herself , wearing ridiculously revealing clothes and trying to compete with her teen daughter ! Such a sad shame 😬

Reactions: 14
In the photo above Karma reminds me of Sienna at that age. It’s a shame their old videos are no longer online to do a comparison.

Reactions: 5
In the photo above Karma reminds me of Sienna at that age. It’s a shame their old videos are no longer online to do a comparison.
Sienna's 'I can jump off a train' video or whatever it was is still up on the Super Sienna channel when she was only 2/3. It's a little snippet at least.
It came up in my suggested for some reason about a week ago 🤷🏻

Edit: just looked and there are videos of Sienna on that channel from around 5 years ago too so from when she was a couple of years older than Karma (5/6 ish)

2nd edit: look on the Fizz Sisters channel, there's videos from further back on there

Reactions: 4
Sienna's 'I can jump off a train' video or whatever it was is still up on the Super Sienna channel when she was only 2/3. It's a little snippet at least.
It came up in my suggested for some reason about a week ago 🤷🏻

Edit: just looked and there are videos of Sienna on that channel from around 5 years ago too so from when she was a couple of years older than Karma (5/6 ish)

2nd edit: look on the Fizz Sisters channel, there's videos from further back on there

I forgot about Fizz Sisters videos from pre Gran Canaria. Thanks

Reactions: 2
Why did she keep on talking over Grace (the girl she did the video with)?! She hardly let her speak at all. It annoyed me so much! Grace is a nice girl, I follow her on TikTok, I did think she was from London too though.

do we know why they took down so many of their older videos?

I don’t think they ever gave us a reason, I wonder if the talent agency they work with/worked with told them to take them down. It’s a shame though, they had so many amazing videos.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they ever gave us a reason, I wonder if the talent agency they work with/worked with told them to take them down. It’s a shame though, they had so many amazing videos.
i agree, their old content was so much more enjoyable and i genuinely found some of it funny lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.