Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kuzo

Koa and Karma have been put in school...I'm thinking it definitely sounds like some sort of private establishment so I'm not sure if they're taking advantage of the funding system here at all. Both Sienna and Mia still remain unschooled in their words.
Must be private, state funded nurseries in London are a nightmare. Not sure when they decided they were moving to London but I don't think they would have managed to register in enough advance.

emi_

Has anyone seen the tiktok Georgie posted the other day? Wish I hadn’t, should’ve kept that story to herself

jb12

I think this is Mia’s boyfriend, she responded to his comment on her recent tiktok saying “ly”. His entire account is just about dirty scenarios and stuff, cringe in my opinion. Also if you look in his comments she is in them a few times. Let me just say, if I were Georgie or darren and I saw that my daughter’s boyfriend (assuming he is) was posting things like that I would be quite uncomfortable. Also he has a post calling another girl hot, as well as one saying “if I like your comment I find you attractive” where he has liked multiple girls comments… sus if he actually is dating Mia
C302FC20-E4B8-4735-8BC6-ED4BEF01CCCE.png

homesteader86

I personally don’t think it’s fair to call it brainwashing, but that’s just my opinion. We don’t see the full extent of what they do, only what they tell us.

Emxxx

VIP Member
Saw Georgie, Mia and Sienna in London today, both girls walking around in high platforms shoes, I only looked at them as Sienna was posing and I looked round to see who they were!
I wore platform's at sienna's age. But then the spice girls were big so they wore them. We all did. Don't see how that is a problem?

elle_33

I thought the same when dad v girls did the same video recently! Such a waste of food which is bad anyway but even more so with the cost of living crisis meaning more and more people are struggling to put food on the table.

Do McDonalds let you get vegan alternatives for the instant wins? They seemed to have a lot of ones that were 2 meat options. They should give them to those who need them...I hope they don't just throw them away!
All the food they got was vegan? From watching the video it certainly seemed that way. And they said something like it'll last them a couple of days. I hope they didn't waste it, and if they did, I hope they don't do it again!

I wonder if they know you have to keep the receipt of the food that won, or you can't claim the prize. Or so I heard.

Tublet83

VIP Member
I do wonder if that whole 'minimalist' lifestyle they promoted was just simply that they didnt have the money. As soon as their channel started getting more popular it all changed. And especially when K&K were born. I feel like its mainly Georgie though, I dont see Darren raving over the brands as much. Most of the designer clothes they wear arnt even nice, mia always looks like shes just fallen in her wardrobe and that Burberry dress they got Sienna is the chaviest thing ive ever seen. I mean mia walking around in her Jucie tracksuit with her hair slicked back and the 2 bits framing her face, that was the definition of chav when I was at school 🤣 now its 'Y2K vibes'
To be fair to Mia the the tracksuit was bought from a charity shop along with some other clothes, and Georgie often posts bits she gets from charity shops as well.

stargirl23

VIP Member
I haven't caught up with the thread in a long while so have no clue what's happening. But who is this friend as she doesn't seem "famous". This boyfriend thing is clearly a joke because of how awkward and giggly mia is. But the heck is happening? How are they still in the uk??
that’s the James person we’ve mentioned on here