Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know sending kids to school won’t magically make them more mature and well rounded but there’s no denying that Mia especially is would’ve benefited from having a structured education and being around peers her own age.

It’s ok for older teens and young adults to not be completely mature all of the time, but with Mia every things she does is immature. Growing up around people her own age and being able to make real friends she can keep in touch with would mean now Mia wouldn’t feel the need to do ridiculous things for attention and befriend influencers who she barely knows and are likely using her.

Going to school would’ve also provided her with a good level of education, of course grades aren’t everything but the things you learn in school are useful for life. Particularly topics covered in PSHE lessons were issues such as online safety and relationships would be covered, which could have prevented her from sending nudes to that boy and pursuing relationships with people who are too young.

Also, I know I previously mentioned that kids her age will be applying to uni but I do know that there are other routes to becoming successful, my point was more that at Mia’s age most people are thinking about their careers, planning to move out and making these decisions of their own accord. Of course Mia would say she’s already got a job as she does YouTube, but it’s not exactly a job she chose to go into. More that she was lead into it by her parents and is now left with no other choice since she has no relevant education to lead her to another job. I’m glad karma and Koa have been sent to nursery and hope they get to some form of school as well and maybe then Sienna might get to go too as she’s still young enough to catch up. Although I doubt this’ll happen as Darren especially seems to be against education, which is sad as they’ll just end up like Mia.
(Edit: Sorry for the long post)

The last comment I will say on the topic is not everyone has the same opinion of education, and what education means compared to another person. My opinion is clearly very different, and I will leave it at that factor. People also have different opinions on what someone will or will not learn in a traditional education setting in terms of interacting with other students. Clearly I see things very differently.

Reactions: 1
genuinely curious… does anyone have a clue who the boy is that they’re talking about in the new vid
I saw people talk about it might be James, but by looking at his posts he looks a bit gay which is also fine if he is. Oh, he might just be on the feminine side.

I saw people talk about it might be James, but by looking at his posts he looks a bit gay which is also fine if he is. Oh, he might just be on the feminine side.
i’ll be honest i also assumed he’s gay, but i did a quick google… he has 1 tattoo, no piercings and is a capricorn so it does make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i’ll be honest i also assumed he’s gay, but i did a quick google… he has 1 tattoo, no piercings and is a capricorn so it does make sense
a lot of people ask if he’s gay on his lives, I have a feeling he may be exploring options and it wouldn’t surprise me if he comes out as gay in the future Obviously if he’s straight that’s fine but I do get the impression he may be more into males than females

Reactions: 1
a lot of people ask if he’s gay on his lives, I have a feeling he may be exploring options and it wouldn’t surprise me if he comes out as gay in the future Obviously if he’s straight that’s fine but I do get the impression he may be more into males than females
Whatever he is, at least they're only a year different in age and its not another 13/14 year old.

This "boyfriend" probably doesn't even actually exist or is just another person wanting clout, etc.

Reactions: 5
Whatever he is, at least they're only a year different in age and its not another 13/14 year old.

This "boyfriend" probably doesn't even actually exist or is just another person wanting clout, etc.
yeah I agree. I don’t think she’s got a boyfriend at all they just love to make her boy obsessed

Didnt she put something on TikTok recently about that Charley being a boyfriend? I also thought he was abit feminine but maybe not

Reactions: 4
Didnt she put something on TikTok recently about that Charley being a boyfriend? I also thought he was abit feminine but maybe not
Yeah Charley Gillam. It was something along the lines of 'long lost brother or boyfriend'.
Its like she wants people to think every guy she is "friends" with is also her boyfriend at some point 🙄

• Haha
That Charley guy is only 16 whereas in the video Mia said the guy who she wants to be her boyfriend/likes more than a friend is only a little bit older than her like a few months , has a tattoo and is a Capricorn and she’s been to the theatre with him so all of that would make James the guy she is talking about. I won’t lie I did think James might be gay but of course I don’t know that for sure so he may just be a bit feminine which is fine but yeah I really think he’s the guy she’s speaking about I’ll be surprised if it isn’t . It’s weird how Georgie is more obsessed with the idea of Mia having a boyfriend she never stopped going on about it and then starts talking about how Mia is nearly 18 so she’ll probably be thinking of getting married soon and the guy Mia likes he’ll be the father of her grandchildren. When Georgie was talking like that it really didn’t come across as joking I think the way she was raised getting married young is still her way of thinking and then sometimes she snaps out of it and will say the opposite and doesn’t think in that way but I guess when you’ve been raised a certain way you might not always completely detach yourself from it. I was thinking to myself Georgie calm down she’s 17 and he’s not even her boyfriend and at moments Mia seemed uncomfortable with Georgie talking like that.

Reactions: 8
That Charley guy is only 16 whereas in the video Mia said the guy who she wants to be her boyfriend/likes more than a friend is only a little bit older than her like a few months
James is 11 months older which I'd class as more than a little but she probably wouldn't 🤷🏻

Reactions: 3
James is 11 months older which I'd class as more than a little but she probably wouldn't 🤷🏻
Yeah I know what you mean cause 11 months basically is a year and that can make a big difference especially when Mia is very mentally stunted unfortunately so that makes the gap even bigger. I wasn’t sure when he turned 18 so when she said he’s a little older I assumed maybe he turned 18 within the last few months but now you’ve said that I know he’s 11 months older. In one way it’s better her wanting a guy who’s a year older rather than a 14 year old but at the same Mias very immature so I hope Georgie and Darren help her mature cause when she’s in her 20’s still acting how she does in public and speaking to Sienna horribly and being a bully people won’t be able to make excuses for her saying she’s only a child etc cause when you’re an adult she’ll have to start taking responsibility and for her sake I want her to mature and realise there’s so much more to life then chasing after boys all the time.

That Charley guy is only 16 whereas in the video Mia said the guy who she wants to be her boyfriend/likes more than a friend is only a little bit older than her like a few months , has a tattoo and is a Capricorn and she’s been to the theatre with him so all of that would make James the guy she is talking about. I won’t lie I did think James might be gay but of course I don’t know that for sure so he may just be a bit feminine which is fine but yeah I really think he’s the guy she’s speaking about I’ll be surprised if it isn’t . It’s weird how Georgie is more obsessed with the idea of Mia having a boyfriend she never stopped going on about it and then starts talking about how Mia is nearly 18 so she’ll probably be thinking of getting married soon and the guy Mia likes he’ll be the father of her grandchildren. When Georgie was talking like that it really didn’t come across as joking I think the way she was raised getting married young is still her way of thinking and then sometimes she snaps out of it and will say the opposite and doesn’t think in that way but I guess when you’ve been raised a certain way you might not always completely detach yourself from it. I was thinking to myself Georgie calm down she’s 17 and he’s not even her boyfriend and at moments Mia seemed uncomfortable with Georgie talking like that.
Yes even Darren had to step in and stop Georgie many times when she talked about Mia having babies and she would be a grandma and Mia getting married…

Reactions: 6
Was just flicking through their newest video and Georgie said her mum is coming to stay with them at the weekend. I’m glad to see them making an effort to see and spend time with family!

Reactions: 10
Are we all agreeing mystery boy is James? I'm gonna assume so because of the video with Sienna in it. Surely it's not?! How obvious is it that he's gay. Mia are u serious? I can fully see her having a crush on him. Shes so desperate.

He's taller, older (ish), medium brown, tattoos, Capricorn.

Oh My word she's pathetic

Realising this sounds very harsh, would like to point out I am 18 and lgbt. Mia is mentally stunted and needs to grow up. She's gonna get a shocking real world experience some time soon.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I legitimately thought that he was gay because of the way he’s posing in his pictures on Instagram. But then again, he could be a feminine guy who knows.

Reactions: 2
is it reallt so exciting that we need to be asking if he’s gay everything other post?

• Heart
He is definitely gay. And he isn't hiding it.. Not that he should at all! He is clearly living his best fabulous life. He is getting called cute and hot in his comments by gay friends too.
Why is Mia doing this? Why is she Tring to make out he is her boyfriend? Why an this girl not get a man for the life of her.. She is bloody desperate.. It must scare them off.

Was just flicking through their newest video and Georgie said her mum is coming to stay with them at the weekend. I’m glad to see them making an effort to see and spend time with family!
She’s also in touch with her youngest sister, Rose, saw a comment on Instagram. The family must’ve left Jehovah W then as they stopped speaking to the mother when Georgie left the religion?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.