Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xoxogos

Pretty sure it’s optional
Feel like my school defo did the staggered start thing if you wanted or at least offered half days if you weren’t yet 5 and yeah only a few kids/their parents actually chose to do that
When I started reception they did half days and had smaller classes to begin with and then eventually they went on to full days with full classes

Reactions: 2

homesteader86

I personally don’t watch TV/movies either, but in terms of Disney, I’ve heard Disney World is a better choice. Now may not be the best time to go due to the hurricane, but I hear people claim Disney World is more enjoyable.

stargirl23

VIP Member
The boy in her video is that James Holt that’s been mentioned on here before. They’ve met a few times and done some TT’s together, very awkwardly I must add

homesteader86

do we know why they took down so many of their older videos?

I don’t think they ever gave us a reason, I wonder if the talent agency they work with/worked with told them to take them down. It’s a shame though, they had so many amazing videos.

Emxxx

VIP Member
Do we know if Darren had a bad childhood? What were his school days like? I feel like that could explain alot.

kuzo

Not in England they do (parent of two and one has just started in reception). You can delay summer born children to start the following year but it’s very much the minority.
Ah I'm also in England, local primary school staggers reception start dates depending on age, probably varies from school to school.

what are true role model is. ruby tui has contributed so much to women's rugby in nz as well in general women's sport. how to be relatable and walk the talk. i hope any kid who watches them stops and follows ruby tui- a true role model.

homesteader86

From what I could tell from the convo they were having Mia was planning some sort of video of them going round different shops for some reason (don’t know if it was some sort of challenge type thing or something along those lines) and had asked sienna what shops she wanted to go to. When sienna didn’t really reply, Mia started to get aggy and rude with her. I wouldn’t be surprised if sienna did suggest some shops to go to, that Mia just over rode that and just went to the shops her and the friend that was with them wanted to go to.

Also does anyone know what the situation is with the skin/acne type problems that Mia has on her face? I vaguely remember a while back she went to some sort of doctor/skin care treatment thing in a video she posted but don’t know what the outcome was and whether she continued to try and get it sorted

Unfortunately for Mia it seems as though she is someone who just struggles with severe acne. I feel sorry for her, I never had that struggle growing up, but I know people who did have sever acne. I felt bad for them because I could see how much it impacted their self esteem. Also, how it could be painful for them at times. I know Mia did a couple of laser treatments in CR, but I am uncertain if she has done anything sense. I was a little surprised that the salon/ or whatever it was allowed the treatments for a minor. I thought that you had to be 18, unless they required parent or guardian consent. Hopefully for Mia as she moves into adulthood her acne will start to clear up.

homesteader86

Sienna's 'I can jump off a train' video or whatever it was is still up on the Super Sienna channel when she was only 2/3. It's a little snippet at least.
It came up in my suggested for some reason about a week ago 🤷🏻

Edit: just looked and there are videos of Sienna on that channel from around 5 years ago too so from when she was a couple of years older than Karma (5/6 ish)

2nd edit: look on the Fizz Sisters channel, there's videos from further back on there

I forgot about Fizz Sisters videos from pre Gran Canaria. Thanks

homesteader86

I am going to be very careful how I say this:

It’s important to remember that even if they were in a traditional school setting, it doesn’t mean all problems are solved. Sadly, I think too many people assume that if only they were being raised how you think they should be raised, they wouldn’t have the issues they do now. I’m sorry, but that’s not how it works. There are countless people who attend traditional school who have the same issues as the ones people call FF out for, countless people. There are numerous people who are immature, etc. in a school setting. Being in a school setting doesn’t magically make everything perfect. There are a definitely things I don’t agree with about this family, and some I do agree on, quite a few actually. However, I think far too many people assume all problems would be solved if they were in school, and that’s just not true. Also, not everyone wants to go to Uni , even if they went to traditional school, and that’s okay. There are many ways to be successful in life without attending university. Also, not everyone wants the 9-5 working for someone else, and that’s okay. Also, I don‘t watch them anymore, but even if Mia was giggling about s*x at almost 18, I don’t find that odd. Many people at that age still act that way, there are people well into adulthood who act that way. Some people act that way their whole life, and that’s just their personality.

Everyone has their own opinions of course, but I don’t think it’s fair to assume all problems would be solved if they were in a traditional school setting. Personally I am saddened that Karma and Koa were put in nursery school, but that’s just my opinion.

welovegossip23

I know the area of where they are. I wouldnt actually go near them though are try to track them down
No god I wouldn’t want to, just interested in the area bc of the pricing! As a full time Londoner I have associations with certain areas and it’s such a big house

GryffindorOfTheYear

Sour patch kids are vegan in the US (or at least considered vegan bc they're gelatine free) but the UK ones have gelatine. So depends which ones they were eating. Even if they assumed the UK ones are the same as US ones, most vegans always check ingredients even if they've eaten something many times before as it can change.

I've been wondering if family fizz are still vegan too. Especially Mia as she's now old enough to do what she wants.
lots of comments questioning their vegansim but sour patch kids and double bubble are both vegan. you check the ingredients on the individual packets just to double check but most of them are vegan. i think you can safely assume they would check the packets before filming these videos 🤷🏻‍♀️ i don’t agree with the vast majority of things they do in their videos but i think they would double, if not triple, check the ingredients of what they were eating.
Normal sour patch kids in the uk currently contain gelatine (but Google seems to say they didn't use to) and the US ones don't.

They had the extreme version which are no longer manufactured in the UK, so ones purchasable here are made in the US/Canada, meaning they don't contain gelatin and are therefore technically vegan.

The only debate about the veganism of US Sour patch kids seems to be surrounding the artificial colouring which is apparently tested on animals 🤷

Not directly aimed at you two btw, you're just the 2 most recent comments on the topic :)

selestia

I legitimately thought that he was gay because of the way he’s posing in his pictures on Instagram. But then again, he could be a feminine guy who knows.