Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayley

VIP Member
Of course girls get obsessed with boys, but only during early teens, not late teens

Reactions: 3

Quinny

maybe because its just more stuff they have to get rid of or find a home for quickly before they move on to somewhere else, as they dont seem to take a lot with them when jumping from country to country,;
Or did they say they are staying in the U.K. long term now? I haven't really kept up with them lately.

Nnrr46

I live up in Lincolnshire and people say Mate here a lot in general conversation. ‘Thanks Mate’ ‘Alright Mate’ etc etc

isn’t Georgie from up this way or Norfolk? (in my experience they say it a lot there too in certain areas) maybe that’s where she gets it from 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe! Its definitely not something we say in London haha. To think of it, im not sure what we use instead 🤣. I always associate it with Australia

Tublet83

VIP Member
Im sure she bought her blue juicy tracksuit from urban outfitters or something when they done a 'buy whatever in your colour' or something similar?

Found it
She had some I strange am stories where she bought a juicy tracksuit a couple of weeks from a charity shop along with some other bits

hayley

VIP Member
Both Sienna and Karma are younger AND had lower budgets and they still did better than Mia 🤣🤣 I never understand influencers love for designer items, they are so ugly. Karma’s outfit was beautiful and the cheapest (still expensive). Just shows money can’t buy fashion.
I dont see the point in designer items unless you really know what goes with what. Karma and sienna did good, i mean with karma being 4 she did alright.

GryffindorOfTheYear

All the food they got was vegan? From watching the video it certainly seemed that way. And they said something like it'll last them a couple of days. I hope they didn't waste it, and if they did, I hope they don't do it again!

I wonder if they know you have to keep the receipt of the food that won, or you can't claim the prize. Or so I heard.
All the food that they bought themselves was from the plant-based range but I meant the food they won from the stickers. Apart from the mcflurry or fruit bag one they all seemed to be meat option or meat option e.g. free cheeseburger or free mcchicken burger (don't think that was an actual one but similar). I just wondered if they would be able to get a plant based alternative or if they just wouldn't be able to cash that win in 🤷🏻

McDonalds doesn't re-heat well, and other than possibly the wraps, doesn't eat well cold 😅 I really hope they didn't waste it but realistically they probably wasted some

stargirl23

VIP Member
i've been living on magnesium supplements atm (as well as a normal food) to help me be relaxed in my exam season. they are good way to take the edge off. wonder if he will consider that cheating with the ai manipulating my brain lol.
Gosh you’re such a cheater 😉 jokes haha! Best of luck with your exams ❤

• Heart

hayley

VIP Member
Whats with the title of the new vlog. Shes only gone away for the weekend. They always make it into a huge thing when shes away for a night or few nights. Be original *rolls eyes*

In the recent video sienna said she’s 4”5 which seems not that much smaller than the average but it still did shock me a bit. When I was in year 7 we did lots of things in science measuring the height of the class and I don’t remember anyone being that small though. It also seemed like she was a bit self conscious of it in the video, I wonder if mia teases her about it?

stargirl23

VIP Member
Reception is optional in the UK, right?
Do most kids go?
nursery is optional, reception is compulsory. However you can delay starting until the child is 5 which is probably what they have done with Karma

Sorry I meant to say compulsory from age 5

Dumbidiot

I haven't caught up with the thread in a long while so have no clue what's happening. But who is this friend as she doesn't seem "famous". This boyfriend thing is clearly a joke because of how awkward and giggly mia is. But the heck is happening? How are they still in the uk??

Attachments

stargirl23

VIP Member
I just watched Mia's boyfriend vlog and I hope her parents are concerned. She's so young, and even the most street wise 18 year old is vulnerable.
It's so easy to fall into the wrong crowd. And it's SO easy to get manipulated into sex, drugs, etc. Even without knowing you're being manipulated.

I was 19 when I met one of my online friends. Ended up being made to do things I didn't want to do, was emotionally abused, and suffered horribly. At the time I had NO idea, thought I was enjoying myself. I'm 30 now and still affected by that period of my life.

Sorry for oversharing but I just hope Georgie will read this thread and realize her daughter is young and naive (as very young adults always are to some degree) and Mia needs to be taught how to say no, when to leave situations, what red flags to look out for, and the consequences if she falls into the wrong crowd, etc. Hopefully they have already done that, but it doesn't seem like it if she thinks that content was okay to post to young viewers.

Maybe those kids from the newest vlog aren't bad people and wouldn't do anything to hurt her, but you can never be too careful. Mia would benefit from some genuine friends (perhaps she could join an art class, running group, literally any hobby where she can meet people) and NOT film any of it. Just be a teenager.
I am so sorry you had to go through that ❤

• Heart

homesteader86

By complete coincidence I ended up sitting next to Mia, sienna and a friend they were with at lunch today. And for once, unlike in their vlogs, sienna was being included in conversation by the friend they were with but by the look on Mia’s face, she didn’t like that but wasn’t actually talking over her. There were bits of the convo I picked up on where Mia was being quite rude to sienna who was talking about the video they were planning on filming. Once Mia and her friend were finished eating they rushed sienna to finish her food and hurried her out the door. I felt so sorry for her. I feel that this is kind of reconfirming what has been said on here but also that they do it both on and off camera with the way they treat her.

Also I don’t know if there’s anybody else on here that have seen them in person but both sienna and Mia seem quite small for their ages. I know genetics will probably have something to do with this but also Georgie and Darren have never come across as on the shorter side of height but that might just be me.

Georgie has said before that she is 5ft4, and Daren is 5ft11, neither are very tall. Also, I am not certain how tall their other family members are. Height is also based off more than just parents height. I know Harriett is about the same height as Georgie. Height can be difficult to tell on camera, I think they are all just on the shorter side. Mia properly reached her adult height a while ago, typically women reach their adult height 2-3yrs after they start their monthly cycles. I don’t think they seem small, they are just shorter in height then others. I think Mia has said she is 5ft1 or 5ft2. I have a friend who is 4ft11, however, she is adopted and has no way of learning how tall her biological parents were.