Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

homesteader86

My mum is around 5'6" and my dad 5'9" so I'd be expected to only be around 5'5" but I'm roughly 5'7½". Defo didn't stop growing 2-3yrs after starting my period (I know that's just an average), but probably closer to 5 years after, though growth from that point was definitely slower. It probably varies based on how young you were though with younger starters continuing to grow longer but don't quote me on that 😅

Height isn't entirely biological either (thought to be about 80% bio).
Its also about nutrients (especially calcium and protein) as well as sleep and an appropriate amount of exercise.
We've mentioned before that their diets haven't always seemed varied and they rely on supplements or did anyway so there is a possibility she lacked some nutrients in the vital time frame.

Shes mentioned before that people are shocked at how small she is because she looks average height on camera. You can sometimes see when she is with friends, especially guys, but not usually. 🤷🏻

You didn't come across as being critical to me, just observational. They, on the other hand, like to make fun of the size of Sienna's feet all the time and then post about people all being different and learning to love your body 🙄

I know height is not only biological and dependents on nutrients as well. I don’t ever recall them relying on supplements. They have mentioned taking a few supplement, which many people do. However, they have always seemed to have a nutritious diet, especially in the early years when they talked more about being vegan.

Reactions: 3

stargirl23

VIP Member
How anyone can get joy watching this I don’t know! They deserve to be cancelled mocking people like that

I don't get how they're anti-vaccine and all about conspiracy theories and yet are extremely pro-capitalist, getting sponsored by a ton of companies and get free stuff and encouraging consumerism in their audiences and own kids, and shop at Shein (which mistreats its workers and is terrible for the environment). They also flew so much over the past few years and bought tons of things just to get rid of them when they no longer needed them. Everything about them is so hypocritical and uneducated.
100% agree with you

GryffindorOfTheYear

😲Has she said ?????
There's a post on tik tok of her, him and Sienna which says "boyfriend or our long lost brother". I don't think either of them have flat out said they're dating, just implied the possibility.

His tiktok and insta are both @charleygillam

stargirl23

VIP Member
They are still deleting comments! There was one comment that had over 50 likes, poor person was a fan, but was affected by an impairment and tried to educate them. She got attacked by the other fans, so much for Family Fizz fans “sharing the smiles”. The person kept saying they was a fan, and their comment wasn’t nasty. I really don’t think Family Fizz care!
that’s so Sad the poor fans :( they’ll loose so many over this and have their fans target young people trying to say how rightly wrong it is

Omg look at josh Ryan new TT, it’s of Mia and her friends I’m cringing

Last edited:
Mia’s new video was so pointless. She just spend the entire thing complaining about how tired she was. Surprised Darren and Georgie were ok with her wandering around outside at 6AM. And watching Netflix?? They used to preach about how they never watch TV.
Their beliefs change with the more money they get. Next thing you know, they won’t be vegan anymore 🙃
Just watched it she was acting very weird and behaving like a 12-13 year old she seemed out of charachter aswell very odd

stargirl23

VIP Member
I was scrolling through tiktok and saw a vid of a guy and Mia. They'd met up and had lunch/dinner together but the guy in his commentary said he didnt even know she was vegan til that day. His tiktok is @jamesholt.tt I'd link the vid but last time I tried on here it was removed. Its near the top of his page

What I'm getting at is that these supposed "friends" shes made online don't seem to know the 1st thing about her! Veganism is very clearly a thing in both her own content and their family content but this guy just....didn't know?! She needs to make ACTUAL friendships not just 'these people are within a couple of years of my age and have a decent amount of followers' friendships.
hes always live late at night drunk too, not a good impression for an underage girl

1234cghbv

its also not like probiotics are just microbes (live organisms). not sure how vegan that it (genuinely am confused, some people seem okay with, others dont)
Don’t believe they are particularly classed as sentient though, which is where the large majority of vegans draw the line

selestia

She’s also in touch with her youngest sister, Rose, saw a comment on Instagram. The family must’ve left Jehovah W then as they stopped speaking to the mother when Georgie left the religion?
Their auntie rose have visited them before as I remember that Mia once made a insta story asking us to ask her and her auntie rosé questions for a video but the video was never uploaded

Nnrr46

Yet again, another food video today. Can they not think of any other video except for eating out?!
I dont think they thought it through with Karma bless her sitting there with her kiwis and kettle chips when the girls had tones of good food. Maybe they should of let her help out sienna with the Ss

stargirl23

VIP Member
Don’t know how to link TT on here not omg mias new one. You can practically see her and her friends backsides!! My parents wouldn’t ever let me leave the house dressed like that

stargirl23

VIP Member
They were on love together earlier it was the most cringe 2 minutes I’ve ever seen. All the comments were like ‘kiss kiss kiss’ “omg ship” “she’s leng” “are you dating”. Mia was awkwardly giggling and he was just ignoring it answering other questions. They both are very immature but she seemed 13 and him 18. I think he’s abit older tho. I’ve seen him live most nights vaping and getting drunk and it’s so cringe to see

Dumbidiot

Oop bit awkward a video with him popped up on my fyp. I'm blocked by mia (I literally do not know why) so idk if she's posted with him

Hes a bit 💅. Just loves any guys attention

Reactions: 2

donkeyfish

I saw people talk about it might be James, but by looking at his posts he looks a bit gay which is also fine if he is. Oh, he might just be on the feminine side.
i’ll be honest i also assumed he’s gay, but i did a quick google… he has 1 tattoo, no piercings and is a capricorn so it does make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 2