Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Georgie prefer the other 3 to Sienna? She’s a lovely girl and I think any parent lucky to have her.
Because she’s kind and gentle , intelligent, patient, imaginative and creative maybe ? All the thing Georgie can never be ?

Reactions: 6
Sienna's eyes actually shone when she saw the guitar, I really hope they arrange lessons for her.
It is a nice gift, but what will happen to it when they have to do a runner from the place they are staying? They normally get all new things whenever they move.

Reactions: 5
It is a nice gift, but what will happen to it when they have to do a runner from the place they are staying? They normally get all new things whenever they move.
Hopefully they keep it but lets be real here. They got koa a bike for his birthday, yet in a very short space of time they left it in costa rica when they moved back to london. This guitar will be in the "leave behind" pile

Reactions: 7
Hopefully they keep it but lets be real here. They got koa a bike for his birthday, yet in a very short space of time they left it in costa rica when they moved back to london. This guitar will be in the "leave behind" pile
As well as the golf cart they got for Mia🙃 I still can’t believe they spent 20K on it just to up and leave

Reactions: 11
Because she’s kind and gentle , intelligent, patient, imaginative and creative maybe ? All the thing Georgie can never be ?
She constantly puts Sienna down. Its like when they were going to the cable car and sienna was so excited for the surprise and said if its in the sky it will probably be even better at night and Georgie just looked the other way and said 'ok if you say so' with a funny look on her face. YOUR CHILD IS THE SWEETEST, MOST GRATEFUL CHILD. JUST BE HAPPY WITH HER FFS. The things Georgie is enthusiastic about (Designer clothes, Kombucha, seeing an oak tree...) her eyes light up, but she cant show that enthusiasm when her own daughter is excited?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She constantly puts Sienna down. Its like when they were going to the cable car and sienna was so excited for the surprise and said if its in the sky it will probably be even better at night and Georgie just looked the other way and said 'ok if you say so' with a funny look on her face. YOUR CHILD IS THE SWEETEST, MOST GRATEFUL CHILD. JUST BE HAPPY WITH HER FFS. The things Georgie is enthusiastic about (Designer clothes, Kombucha, seeing an oak tree...) her eyes light up, but she cant show that enthusiasm when her own daughter is excited?
And when she kept going on about how scared she was, it was almost like she was trying to freak Sienna out so they wouldn’t have to go on it. I get people don’t like heights but at least put on a brave face for the sake of your daughters special day!

For those of you who just missed Mias tiktok live...

She spent a lot time talking about young adult male youtubers (like Dolan twins, Sturniolo triplets) she liked but not in a "they're really funny, they're content is good way" but a "they're so leng, so fit, how can you not love them, they're cute", etc. way. Mature

Then at the end she has the camera on the floor propped against the wall, and is kneeling in baggy shorts with her legs apart. Needless to say, she flashed the stream at one point (luckily it was brief and believed to be only underwear) even after people had told her to move the camera plenty of times. She tried to brush it off when she saw the comments saying she had flashed in an "oh well sense" but seriously! She then stopped the live about 2 minutes later saying it was because she needed to finish editing tomorrow's video!

The fact they bought the kids a gift to try and distract them. Just tell them no ffs, they need to learn. They are gonna have a big wake up call when they grow up and have to face the real world, you cant just do what you want when you want.

If anyone happens to stumble across mias lives again can they please record and post here. Id love to actually see what she says properly.

For those of you who just missed Mias tiktok live...

She spent a lot time talking about young adult male youtubers (like Dolan twins, Sturniolo triplets) she liked but not in a "they're really funny, they're content is good way" but a "they're so leng, so fit, how can you not love them, they're cute", etc. way. Mature

Then at the end she has the camera on the floor propped against the wall, and is kneeling in baggy shorts with her legs apart. Needless to say, she flashed the stream at one point (luckily it was brief and believed to be only underwear) even after people had told her to move the camera plenty of times. She tried to brush it off when she saw the comments saying she had flashed in an "oh well sense" but seriously! She then stopped the live about 2 minutes later saying it was because she needed to finish editing tomorrow's video!
Thats something you say at 15 when youre crushing on an older boy

Reactions: 6
The way Sienna turned the Stella McCartney box towards the camera to get a good glimpse of the gift first instead of herself really spoke volume to me. Big yikes 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hmm Georgie saying in the new vid they got Sienna more grown up things because she’s growing up but she still plays with Koa and karmas toys.. Then buy her freaking toys! You don’t see Sienna wearing Mia’s clothes, Georgie! You see Sienna playing with her little siblings toys because she doesn’t have any herself and haven’t had for years! Just buy your daughter what she wishes for and not all of this useless crap. Sit down and listen to what she wants instead of buying what you want for her. Idk if I’m making sense but I’m so frustrated with them as parents at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry if im stating the obvious. But do we really think they would do all these things (11 surprises, mia buying sienna anything she wants, the big cake and designer gifts) if it wasnt for content? I mean the amount of times they mentioned the 'fizz fam' and getting bits for content in the 11 surprises video just makes me feel that it was only for youtube and not for Sienna. The same with Mias vid, she done it for the views, would she of done it if she wasnt making a video? I doubt it. Them making Sienna do a tiktok of all her presents and take pictures for instagram on the morning of her birthday, yeh its something a teenage influencer might want but shes a child, them taking the pictures just felt so false in their recent vlog. Like georgie only bought the big cake because it would look good for insta and wouldnt of bothered if not?

The way Sienna turned the Stella McCartney box towards the camera to get a good glimpse of the gift first instead of herself really spoke volume to me. Big yikes 😬
I noticed this, so sad. Also noticed that they added the logo of each designer in the bottom right hand corner each time she opened a present 🤢. Maybe its just me but no one I know gives a crap about designer names anymore, yeh you want good quality but I just feel like buying something for the name was something we cared about as teenagers and then you grow out of? It makes me cringe everytime Georgie and Mia gush over a brand. Especially buying it for a child who will grow out of it in a couple of months

Reactions: 12
Siennas reaction to the little rose was more genuine and excited than some of the bigger designer items. She really is the most grateful little girl and you can tell she really cherishes the little thoughtful gifts.

Also, they said they’re going to Disney. Those kids know nothing about Disney because Darren refers to mainstream media as “brain rot” so they haven’t been brought up watching Disney movies and haven’t showed any interest. Disney is such a fun experience for kids and adults but I feel like it would be strange not being familiar with the characters

Last edited:
  • Heart
why did they feel the need to flash up the designer logo every time she opened something designer in that video? so desperate

Reactions: 12
Sienna seems a lovely girl, much nicer and not as bratty as the others. I don't understand why she seems to be dismissed more than the other three.

Also did anyone else find it weird she didn't get any candles on her cake? Or even got to cut it? I guess they forgot, just like last year.

why did they feel the need to flash up the designer logo every time she opened something designer in that video? so desperate
Maybe they was freebie’s with promise of showing the logo on the vlog? Or a big discount if they showed the logo? Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.