Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do k&k get away with so much. Getting presents on siennas birtnday, karma wanting some of siennas perfume, koa saying the presents are his. Will they expect a present if they ever go to another kids birthday party. Expecting to get what they want when they want. Absolutely diisgusting how g&d are raising those 2 kids. Like most here sienna is the only decent loving genuine one of them all

Reactions: 16
Why do k&k get away with so much. Getting presents on siennas birtnday, karma wanting some of siennas perfume, koa saying the presents are his. Will they expect a present if they ever go to another kids birthday party. Expecting to get what they want when they want. Absolutely diisgusting how g&d are raising those 2 kids. Like most here sienna is the only decent loving genuine one of them all
I completely agree! it’s annoying and their ages are not an excuse cause both of them are old enough to understand the word no and are old enough to understand how to respect their siblings belongings including birthday presents cause they need to learn not everything belongs to them and it’s ridiculous the two of them always getting gifts whenever it’s someone else’s birthday cause they will never learn if Georgie and Darren keep doing that.
Georgie and Darren are going to regret spoiling those kids cause look at how spoilt and self obsessed Mia is she’s a huge attention seeker but Karma and Koa are going to be a million times worse by the looks of things.
The sad thing is it’s not even Karma and Koas fault , Darren and Georgie are raising them this way and like you said it’s disgusting. Those two youngest kids don’t have a grateful bone in their body and probably never will all because of how they always their get way and never get told off.
Karma and Koa wanted to grab at Siennas birthday cake they would of dug their hands into that cake eating it with no table manners if it weren’t for Mia telling them to sit back and keep their hands by their sides.
I know no kids are perfect I’m not saying they need to be little angels but those youngest two are already a piece of work and it’ll only get worse the older they get unless Darren and Georgie actually put a stop to it and give out to those kids so they can learn , if you love your kids you have to give tough love sometimes.
I agree Sienna is the most genuine and loveliest out of all those kids but I am dreading her teenage years that are approaching because if they push her into making a channel and she becomes obsessed with social media and acts strange the way Mia does then she will become another Mia and I don’t want that to happen to Sienna. I really hope Sienna doesn’t change cause she’s a nice person and still so grateful. I wish she could have a private normal life.

Reactions: 10
Mia was absolutely seething seeing Sienna get attention 🤣 Sienna is so grateful, I have a soft spot for her.

Reactions: 15
Siennas reaction to the little rose was more genuine and excited than some of the bigger designer items. She really is the most grateful little girl and you can tell she really cherishes the little thoughtful gifts.

Also, they said they’re going to Disney. Those kids know nothing about Disney because Darren refers to mainstream media as “brain rot” so they haven’t been brought up watching Disney movies and haven’t showed any interest. Disney is such a fun experience for kids and adults but I feel like it would be strange not being familiar with the characters
Remember when they were test screening at Nickelodeon in LA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else remember back when they weren't materialistic at all? That Xmas when Sienna got a book, and Mia got a nail set, and that was literally it. They shared a chocolate advent calender and would get to open a door each every other day.
And another Xmas (or was it the same one?) where Sienna had a stocking from Santa full of little gifts, and Mia only had one thing in hers bc she was getting older? I thought that last thing was really harsh but the way those girls were raised (overall) back then seems much healthier than now. Is it money that has changed G&D's parenting so much?

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else remember back when they weren't materialistic at all? That Xmas when Sienna got a book, and Mia got a nail set, and that was literally it. They shared a chocolate advent calender and would get to open a door each every other day.
And another Xmas (or was it the same one?) where Sienna had a stocking from Santa full of little gifts, and Mia only had one thing in hers bc she was getting older? I thought that last thing was really harsh but the way those girls were raised (overall) back then seems much healthier than now. Is it money that has changed G&D's parenting so much?
Yes I remember that. They considered themselves minimalists then. I think it changed during 2017 when their channel really picked up and Karma was born

Reactions: 9
I really don’t mind them buying their kids so much stuff since they came from so little money, the issue for me is that they don’t think about what they buy for their kids. They as parents just buy what they like and they don’t ask the kids what they want unless it’s Mia. That is what annoys me the most about them. They only know what to give Mia but never the other kids.

Reactions: 12
I do wonder if that whole 'minimalist' lifestyle they promoted was just simply that they didnt have the money. As soon as their channel started getting more popular it all changed. And especially when K&K were born. I feel like its mainly Georgie though, I dont see Darren raving over the brands as much. Most of the designer clothes they wear arnt even nice, mia always looks like shes just fallen in her wardrobe and that Burberry dress they got Sienna is the chaviest thing ive ever seen. I mean mia walking around in her Jucie tracksuit with her hair slicked back and the 2 bits framing her face, that was the definition of chav when I was at school 🤣 now its 'Y2K vibes'

Last edited:
I really don’t mind them buying their kids so much stuff since they came from so little money, the issue for me is that they don’t think about what they buy for their kids. They as parents just buy what they like and they don’t ask the kids what they want unless it’s Mia. That is what annoys me the most about them. They only know what to give Mia but never the other kids.
Often when they move, gifts have to be given away/sold as if they can’t fit whatever it is in their case with their books and clothes etc, they cannot take it with them! When Sierra was younger (6 or 7), she had a cuddly toy she had to leave behind and was so sad about that. More recently, she got a telescope from her grandparents which has also never been seen again/probably got left in Portugal/Costa Rica/Dubai. That was a particularly sad moment for me, as Sierra loves all things science and it seemed like such a thoughtful gift.
often the children get items that just aren’t appropriate at all, age-wise, as Sierra got a cuddly toy hedgehog with some little magnetic babies for her last birthday ( 9th, I think) which was for a much younger child ( 3 or 4).
Their rooms also seem so impersonal! Growing up, I loved having my own space with posters on the wall of whatever I was into at that time ( ballet dancing, then boy bands like Backstreet Boys…) and where I could read, write, colour, draw, do homework, put together outfits, experiment with makeup…
The Ingham family have gone in completely the opposite direction, at least quantity-wise, then most of the gifts disappear to the garage of doom/get sold elsewhere/are returned for cash. However, there seems to be zero thought put into the children’s gifts: one year the 7 or 8 year old girl got a Post Office set that was suitable for a child half her age, the boy got a ton of dinosaur toys even though he is scared of dinosaurs, and one of the girls who is very artistic and creative asked for some more yarn and some other craft bits and pieces for her hobby, but either didn’t get any or got really cheap, low quality stuff.
I always got at least one book for Christmas and birthday, but I was that weird kid that asked for them!

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if that whole 'minimalist' lifestyle they promoted was just simply that they didnt have the money. As soon as their channel started getting more popular it all changed. And especially when K&K were born. I feel like its mainly Georgie though, I dont see Darren raving over the brands as much. Most of the designer clothes they wear arnt even nice, mia always looks like shes just fallen in her wardrobe and that Burberry dress they got Sienna is the chaviest thing ive ever seen. I mean mia walking around in her Jucie tracksuit with her hair slicked back and the 2 bits framing her face, that was the definition of chav when I was at school 🤣 now its 'Y2K vibes'
I agree! I’ve always thought that the reason they were “minimalist” is because they didn’t have money. They’ve talked about their life before YouTube and by the sounds of it they were living off of benefits. So on one hand, I get them wanting to spoil their children and give them the best they can but they’re overdoing it! Not everything needs to be designer and just because it has a designer label doesn’t mean it’s nice, the Burberry dress for example. You could tell by Siennas face she didn’t like it at all 😂

• Haha
To be fair to Mia the the tracksuit was bought from a charity shop along with some other clothes, and Georgie often posts bits she gets from charity shops as well.

To be fair to Mia the the tracksuit was bought from a charity shop along with some other clothes, and Georgie often posts bits she gets from charity shops as well.
Im sure she bought her blue juicy tracksuit from urban outfitters or something when they done a 'buy whatever in your colour' or something similar?

Found it

Im sure she bought her blue juicy tracksuit from urban outfitters or something when they done a 'buy whatever in your colour' or something similar?

Found it
She had some I strange am stories where she bought a juicy tracksuit a couple of weeks from a charity shop along with some other bits

Reactions: 3
mias new video was a weird one for me. i don’t want to sound nit picky… but she asked the artist to do a makeup look that she knew wouldn’t suit her and isn’t her style, and then complained when it didn’t look good on her? i do agree the look was bad but don’t pick something you know isn’t your style

Reactions: 11
mias new video was a weird one for me. i don’t want to sound nit picky… but she asked the artist to do a makeup look that she knew wouldn’t suit her and isn’t her style, and then complained when it didn’t look good on her? i do agree the look was bad but don’t pick something you know isn’t your style
I do agree with what your saying, Mia knew the look wasn’t her style so she probably wouldn’t like it but at the same time, I will give Mia credit where it’s due and she was very nice about the makeup artist and did say some nice things about her. I’ve seen a lot of the same videos from other creators where they have totally humiliated the makeup artists. So I did think Mia’s was quite tasteful

She done a video with Charlie Gillian and if you look at his video wtf is Mia wearing . The tie DOES NOT look good

Reactions: 4
what’s more concerning is half the clips you can see right down the woman’s top!! If that were me I would not be happy I’ve been recorded and put online for thousands to see

Reactions: 4
I do agree with what your saying, Mia knew the look wasn’t her style so she probably wouldn’t like it but at the same time, I will give Mia credit where it’s due and she was very nice about the makeup artist and did say some nice things about her. I’ve seen a lot of the same videos from other creators where they have totally humiliated the makeup artists. So I did think Mia’s was quite tasteful
She said she was complaining about the products used and that it wasn't 'expensive' make-up. She was using tarte shape tape concealer, a tarte eyeshadow palette and a morphe Jaclyn Hill palette. That stuff isn't exactly cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She said she was complaining about the products used and that it wasn't 'expensive' make-up. She was using tarte shape tape concealer, a tarte eyeshadow palette and a morphe Jaclyn Hill palette. That stuff isn't exactly cheap.
She did also say though that maybe she didn’t recognize the brands. I’m not defending Mia in anyway but I personally didn’t think the video was that bad. Like before I watched it I assumed she was going to be giggling and being obnoxious for the whole thing like she usually is haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.