Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
around 13:20 Darren is just stood there awkwardly smiling…. He needed to step in and tell mia to stop messing around and ruining it for the others :/ but he won’t….
it’s like they’re too scared to parent her Incase they don’t look ‘cool’. I’m sure people will have a lot more respect for them if they actually tell their children no for once when they’re not behaving appropriately

Reactions: 9
Just watched the Family Freedom video...

Mia was acting how I'd expect someone Sienna's age to act, not how a 17 nearly 18 would act. She tried to make it all about herself every other minute when they were clearly trying to make the video about themselves and Sienna with little bits of the rest of the Fizz Fam! And she was just being dangerous at GoApe. If the instructor says don't do it you'd stop cos they wouldn't say no unless it was in some way dangerous cos they want you to have fun. Children may do it again to see if they're being serious but an older teen should know that no means no 🙄

Sienna's reaction to her little pink guitar was so sweet and obviously so genuine and she seemed to be properly playing and having fun with Bob in a way we've not seen her do with Darren in so long! I really hope Sienna and Darren still have that sort of dynamic off camera and we just don't see it but their interactions on camera cast doubt on that 😐

Reactions: 13
Just watched the Family Freedom video...

Mia was acting how I'd expect someone Sienna's age to act, not how a 17 nearly 18 would act. She tried to make it all about herself every other minute when they were clearly trying to make the video about themselves and Sienna with little bits of the rest of the Fizz Fam! And she was just being dangerous at GoApe. If the instructor says don't do it you'd stop cos they wouldn't say no unless it was in some way dangerous cos they want you to have fun. Children may do it again to see if they're being serious but an older teen should know that no means no 🙄

Sienna's reaction to her little pink guitar was so sweet and obviously so genuine and she seemed to be properly playing and having fun with Bob in a way we've not seen her do with Darren in so long! I really hope Sienna and Darren still have that sort of dynamic off camera and we just don't see it but their interactions on camera cast doubt on that 😐
In family freedoms vlog Katie even says in a nice/concerned way to Georgie that Mia just pushed Sienna on the zip line thing and I think Katie was probably thinking that isn’t a safe thing to be doing and maybe she was expecting Georgie to shown more concern or say something to Mia but Georgie just laughed like she couldn’t care less.
Bob and Katie are both good with kids they understand how to make things fun and enjoy spending time with the kids and it’s sad that Sienna doesn’t really get that kind of fun and attention from Darren and Georgie cause making memories like that will mean more to a child than designer clothes and posing for Instagram photos.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Mia’s content has gotten so boring. Her newest video she was making a big deal about going away without her parents and then didn’t even film anything interesting when she was with her friend. Frustrating how she can put out such a boring vlog as her only content of the week and get paid for it.

it also made me cringe a bit when she was panicking over the trains potentially being cancelled for the day and worrying because it was Siennas birthday on Friday, even though the trains were cancelled on a Sunday 🙃

Reactions: 7
Her travel to leigh on sea was pointless if they went to lakeside shopping centre, as a native of those parts it would have made more sense for her to get the train to the shopping centre as its literally just outside of london. The centre even has a london bus that goes there 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ leigh on sea is the countryside of essex whereas lakeside (thurrock) is borderline essex/london

Screenshot_20220919-190110_Maps.jpg
just to show how far lakeside and leigh-on-Sea is to London

Last edited:
It made me laugh her panicking her train was cancelled and she wouldnt be able to get home for a week and would miss Siennas bday 🤣 like she had gone abroad or something. Westcliff isnt even far from London, Darren could of just picked her up and theres so many stations nearby which are different lines that also go to london (leigh on sea, southend, rayleigh). And shes making a big deal that its an important week and she cant get home 🤣 im guessing it was to try and make the boring vlog a tad more exciting 😬 also did anyone notice how she constantly kept talking over her friend. Every time Phoebe said a word mia would have to say something, mainly about her. She generally looked pissed off. Made me laugh when Mia said she wouldnt be able to get home and Phoebe was like 'ill drive you' rather than saying just stay another night, think she had enough 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You can tell Mia doesn’t get out 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so embarrassing, she’s like a 12 year old who has been allowed to town for the first time on a train with their friend! Not someone who is months away from being an adult!!! I really hope Sienna doesn’t look up to Mia, she is an angel and I would hate for her spoilt brat of an older sister to have a change in that.

I used to watch family fizz many many moons ago when it was just Mia and sienna and sienna was maybe 3?! Are they still home schooled? Do G&D actually do home schooling with them?

sienna is so adorable and Seemed very grateful for the guitar and the £10 of that other boys money. It’s sad to see on here that she doesn’t seem to have many friends. In that video posted of go ape that other dad said “or I think one of them is trying to sabotage it for the other”*cough cough* mia. Just bloody do the go ape and let sienna have her day rather than just bleeping around. Oops I slipped, and Georgie underneath like tehehe 🙃

Reactions: 5
You can tell Mia doesn’t get out 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so embarrassing, she’s like a 12 year old who has been allowed to town for the first time on a train with their friend! Not someone who is months away from being an adult!!! I really hope Sienna doesn’t look up to Mia, she is an angel and I would hate for her spoilt brat of an older sister to have a change in that.
I’ve noticed that when Mia is around she’ll wind up Sienna in a mean way and bully her and then of course Sienna will be irritated by that like anyone would be so she’ll react to it and try defend herself or fight back which then makes Sienna act in a way which she feels she has to act like in order to keep up with Mia and the way Mia treats her. She ends up getting into an awkward situation or messing around just cause Mia is annoying her and Mia is the one putting her in that situation like at Go Ape Mia was the one going first each time through the obstacle courses and Mia purposely wasn’t taking it seriously she was messing around thinking she was funny and pushing Sienna and getting in her way so then Sienna would be having to push her back so that she could do the obstacle course.
Mia was wrong for how she behaved she’s too old to be acting like that and it was her sisters birthday and she still continued to sabotage her day.
Sienna is a lovely girl and she is so grateful and I feel sorry for her the more times goes on the more things that make me wish that she was treated with more respect and had someone looking out for her cause when Bob, Katie and Jojo are around they look out for her and give her their time and attention but she doesn’t get to see them very often so the rest of the time she’s forgotten by her own family sadly especially cause Mia is the biggest and loudest attention seeker who gets the attention all on her.
As for Mia I agree with you you can really see she doesn’t get out and doesn’t know how to act her age and I can imagine the amount of awkward silences and boredom that was had when she was at her friends house cause everything that was shown in Mia’s video was awkward forced conversation and didn’t really give the vibe of two people who are genuine friends or have much in common not even just cause of the age gap but also Mia acts like she’s 12 so she doesn’t seem to know how to have adult conversations but will just laugh at things that aren’t funny or will speak over her friend and try get the attention back onto herself.
I think it’s such a shame Mia has turned out to be like this and she’s slowly ruining the relationship she has with Sienna cause Sienna is still very young and sadly will probably continue to take Mia’s bullying for a long time without saying anything or have anyone in her family to defend her or call Mia out for it.

Reactions: 8
It made me laugh her panicking her train was cancelled and she wouldnt be able to get home for a week and would miss Siennas bday 🤣 like she had gone abroad or something. Westcliff isnt even far from London, Darren could of just picked her up and theres so many stations nearby which are different lines that also go to london (leigh on sea, southend, rayleigh). And shes making a big deal that its an important week and she cant get home 🤣 im guessing it was to try and make the boring vlog a tad more exciting 😬 also did anyone notice how she constantly kept talking over her friend. Every time Phoebe said a word mia would have to say something, mainly about her. She generally looked pissed off. Made me laugh when Mia said she wouldnt be able to get home and Phoebe was like 'ill drive you' rather than saying just stay another night, think she had enough 😂
I couldn’t deal with her thinking she wouldn’t be home by Friday even though it was Saturday 😂 trains being cancelled for one day doesn’t delay you a whole week! 😂 she has no common sense at all

• Haha
todays video…

i’m glad the thought was there for sienna, some of the ideas were really nice but dear god georgie… taking her to Emirates HQ instead of the emirates air line, going to hyde park as the boats shut, going to the charity shop 10 mins before it closed, the astrology shop being closed. i felt really disappointed for sienna.

it kind of felt like georgie was projecting what she would like to do onto sienna. for example the designed clothes shopping, shopping in harrods (where sienna only shopped for her siblings) and charity shopping just didn’t seem to excite sienna that much.

i don’t think any of the surpises got as good of a reaction as family freedoms guitar gift. maybe if georgie planned the day a bit better and took into account siennas interests (art, skateboarding, animals, ect) it could’ve been a bit more fun for her :/

Reactions: 20
todays video…

i’m glad the thought was there for sienna, some of the ideas were really nice but dear god georgie… taking her to Emirates HQ instead of the emirates air line, going to hyde park as the boats shut, going to the charity shop 10 mins before it closed, the astrology shop being closed. i felt really disappointed for sienna.

it kind of felt like georgie was projecting what she would like to do onto sienna. for example the designed clothes shopping, shopping in harrods (where sienna only shopped for her siblings) and charity shopping just didn’t seem to excite sienna that much.

i don’t think any of the surpises got as good of a reaction as family freedoms guitar gift. maybe if georgie planned the day a bit better and took into account siennas interests (art, skateboarding, animals, ect) it could’ve been a bit more fun for her :/
I agree, at the beginning of the video I was excited for Sienna because the idea was so lovely but as the day went on you could see the lack of planning put into it. They spend most of the day running between places and in shops, you could see Sienna wasn’t thrilled about being in Stella McCartney at all. I think if they had picked one or two experiences that Sienna would have had time to enjoy it would have been so much better. There’s endless amounts of things to do in London!!

I know Mia’s been rightfully called out for zooming in on strangers in the background of her pictures but it no surprise she does it since in today’s family fizz video they zoom in on a couple in the background of them filming.
It is nice Sienna got to have a day just her with her parents but it’s sad how this only happened for content and some of the activities seemed to be more Georgie’s or Mia’s taste. I feel like it they just tried to get everything Sienna’s wanted to do into one day for content so the going on boats and going to the astrology shop, which Sienna seemed to actually want to do, had to missed out because of poor planning. It is nice seeing her spend the day with her parents but it’s sad how it’s all filmed and Darren spends most of the time filming everything so she must have spent the day looking at her dad behind a camera. Sienna is so lovely though, I don’t think she actually picked herself anything in Harrords and just got gifts for her siblings.

Part of me thinks Georgie’s heart was in the right place with the whole idea of getting Sienna 11 gifts for her 11th birthday cause it’s a nice idea but at the same time it all felt very rushed and last minute with not much planning going into it. Fair enough sometimes things can happen when a place closes unexpectedly and even if you had planned it all out things can still go wrong through no fault of your own but I really do think they could of planned the day out better and maybe gone to the boats in Hyde park much earlier in the day instead of all the designer clothes shopping cause I really feel going on the boats clearly would of meant way more to Sienna than buying clothes cause they’re always buying clothes it’s not exciting for those kids anymore.
It did kind of seem like the kind of day Georgie or Mia would choose to have with buying designer clothes and the fine dining.

I feel if it was Mia’s birthday way more thought and planning would of went into it cause Georgie always wants to impress Mia and look cool to her whereas with Sienna the poor kid is treated like an afterthought and she’s such a sweet kid she doesn’t complain and is forgiving whereas compared to Mia in another video Mia had a temper tantrum when they didn’t order her a different type of burger she’s so ungrateful but she gets more attention and thought put into things she wants.
The fact everything is filmed for content and there’s a camera in Siennas face the whole time just feels wrong and in my opinion Sienna seemed quite disappointed throughout different times of the day and like she wasn’t having fun or felt awkward cause I think to her it must of felt like another day filming a YouTube video rather than living in the moment with her parents who she rarely gets to spend alone time with.

Reactions: 10
Siennas skateboarding in the last slide of her birthday shoutout on Mia’s Instagram was super impressive!

Reactions: 5
Part of me thinks Georgie’s heart was in the right place with the whole idea of getting Sienna 11 gifts for her 11th birthday cause it’s a nice idea but at the same time it all felt very rushed and last minute with not much planning going into it. Fair enough sometimes things can happen when a place closes unexpectedly and even if you had planned it all out things can still go wrong through no fault of your own but I really do think they could of planned the day out better and maybe gone to the boats in Hyde park much earlier in the day instead of all the designer clothes shopping cause I really feel going on the boats clearly would of meant way more to Sienna than buying clothes cause they’re always buying clothes it’s not exciting for those kids anymore.
It did kind of seem like the kind of day Georgie or Mia would choose to have with buying designer clothes and the fine dining.

I feel if it was Mia’s birthday way more thought and planning would of went into it cause Georgie always wants to impress Mia and look cool to her whereas with Sienna the poor kid is treated like an afterthought and she’s such a sweet kid she doesn’t complain and is forgiving whereas compared to Mia in another video Mia had a temper tantrum when they didn’t order her a different type of burger she’s so ungrateful but she gets more attention and thought put into things she wants.
The fact everything is filmed for content and there’s a camera in Siennas face the whole time just feels wrong and in my opinion Sienna seemed quite disappointed throughout different times of the day and like she wasn’t having fun or felt awkward cause I think to her it must of felt like another day filming a YouTube video rather than living in the moment with her parents who she rarely gets to spend alone time with.
I totally agree with you. Sienna seemed so excited at the start of the day then couldn’t play up to it anymore as the day went on. I think she definitely would have preferred a Hamleys spree over a charity shop and Stella Mcartney! I wish they’d think of Sienna rather than views 💔

Reactions: 9
I totally agree with you. Sienna seemed so excited at the start of the day then couldn’t play up to it anymore as the day went on. I think she definitely would have preferred a Hamleys spree over a charity shop and Stella Mcartney! I wish they’d think of Sienna rather than views 💔
Exactly you could see as the day went on she couldn’t play up to it anymore but bless her she’s so sweet she will act like she’s fine and will still be grateful even if she isn’t enjoying herself. That’s a really good point cause now that I think of it she didn’t get any toys not even a Lego set or a game which shows how they have her growing up way too fast not letting her be a kid or encouraging her to be a kid. Same I wish they’d think of Sienna and properly get to know their child and let her enjoy her childhood having fun rather than everything always being about designer labels and making content.
In my opinion she definitely would of had more fun going to the cinema rather than going into Stella McCartney and everywhere buying things cause sometimes the things that don’t cost a lot and are more simple are the most fun and give the best memories.

That’s a really good point cause now that I think of it she didn’t get any toys not even a Lego set or a game
She'd probably love a lego set and they have such a wide variety these days! From what I remember, she enjoyed doing the lego dots kits they got when they did a sponsor. One problem would be transportation as, speaking from experience, they can break easily. Not that that really matters cos they don't take stuff with them when they go 🙄

But otherwise, defo a game! There are such a range of these too. Something like buckaroo, pop-up pirate, or they could literally just search her favourite animal for instance and gets 100s of games around that.

At her age I was still playing with dolls, doing lots of arts and crafts, etc. Yes I got clothes, money, etc. (It was the b-day I got my 1st, very very basic phone too) but I very much still got toys and fun things. She is still a child and they want her to grow up fast imo since having the youngest 2.

Let your 11 year old act like an 11 year old!

• Heart
They could have brought her to see a West End show or even a museum! Something she could enjoy with her parents without a camera involved! It’s making my blood boil knowing that Darren spent the whole of Siennas special day watching through a camera screen. I can’t imagine how that must make her feel 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.