Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember back when they weren't materialistic at all? That Xmas when Sienna got a book, and Mia got a nail set, and that was literally it. They shared a chocolate advent calender and would get to open a door each every other day.
And another Xmas (or was it the same one?) where Sienna had a stocking from Santa full of little gifts, and Mia only had one thing in hers bc she was getting older? I thought that last thing was really harsh but the way those girls were raised (overall) back then seems much healthier than now. Is it money that has changed G&D's parenting so much?
I think it was a video of theirs from last year some kind of gift video , if I come across it again I’ll post it here but anyway Mia brought up that time in that video in Gran Canaria when she got gifted just a nail set for Christmas and she said something like how stupid that gift was/how rubbish it was and was laughing at how that would even be a gift you would give someone and Georgie was laughing a bit too and then Mia said after I did like it though but it was clear she didn’t.
Fair enough I can understand not every child will like something like that cause a book would of been nice or actual nail polish not just scissors and a nail file but anyway I understand being grateful is what’s important but it still made me think were they really not materialistic or was it just cause they didn’t have lots of money back then so they had no choice but to act happy with what they had.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see family freedoms new vlog, they have gone to Thorpe park and actually asked sienna to go with them. but apparently they are busy, such a shame

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see family freedoms new vlog, they have gone to Thorpe park and actually asked sienna to go with them. but apparently they are busy, such a shame
I don’t understand how Sienna would be busy, she doesn’t go to school!! They probably just wanted her to film some content 😔 so sad, I know Sienna would have loved a day out with them. Shame on Darren and Georgie for not allowing her to go

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I really don’t mind them buying their kids so much stuff since they came from so little money, the issue for me is that they don’t think about what they buy for their kids. They as parents just buy what they like and they don’t ask the kids what they want unless it’s Mia. That is what annoys me the most about them. They only know what to give Mia but never the other kids.
I just wish they'd spend the money on something more meaningful, like music lessons, dance classes, horse riding, art class - literally anything. They can offer their children so many opportunities with that kind of money but they're spending it on designer clothes.

With that being said, I guess Sienna is doing gymnastics and I'm not sure mia would actually be interested in anything now.

Reactions: 14
I just wish they'd spend the money on something more meaningful, like music lessons, dance classes, horse riding, art class - literally anything. They can offer their children so many opportunities with that kind of money but they're spending it on designer clothes.

With that being said, I guess Sienna is doing gymnastics and I'm not sure mia would actually be interested in anything now.
I couldn’t agree more!!! They should use their money to invest in the childrens futures rather than buying them clothes theyll never remember and grow out of in a years time.
They have the means to ensure their children have the best education and help them pursue their interests but they think their appearance in the public is more important. So so sad😔

Reactions: 10
she said something like how stupid that gift was/how rubbish it was and was laughing at how that would even be a gift you would give someone and Georgie was laughing a bit too and then Mia said after I did like it though but it was clear she didn’t.
Fair enough I can understand not every child will like something like that cause a book would of been nice or actual nail polish not just scissors and a nail file but anyway I understand being grateful is what’s important but it still made me think were they really not materialistic or was it just cause they didn’t have lots of money back then so they had no choice but to act happy with what they had.
God they just have no manners or social graces.

I know Darren has Mia’s head full of all of these plans to be her own boss and never be employed by anyone else but she is in for a rude awakening once she’s an adult trying to forge business relationships and keep paychecks coming in from brands. Her tendency to just word vomit whatever is in her head and not consider how it could come across or impact other people makes her look like she’s nine years old and insecure. The protective shield of being a ‘child’/17 is not going to be there much longer.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how Sienna would be busy, she doesn’t go to school!! They probably just wanted her to film some content 😔 so sad, I know Sienna would have loved a day out with them. Shame on Darren and Georgie for not allowing her to go
Came here to say the same. When I heard that they invited Sienna I got so happy thinking she’d be joining them but NOPE! She’s too busy. Busy doing what? She’s an 11 year old child who stays home everyday as she’s been robbed of an education. I bet Georgie and Darren didn’t even mention to her that she’d been invited. If they’ve made her miss out on a fun trip away to a theme park and a hotel stay with her best friend just because they need her for content, then I hope Karma (not the child) comes and bites them for it. Such a shame. I’m sorry Sienna 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Assuming Karma hasn’t started school given she’s off shopping with Mia and Georgie?

They apparently go to nursery, but not sure how many days they go
Yeah they made quite a big deal about them going to nursery and haven’t mentioned it since so who knows if they even still go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Was just thinking about the fact that karma and Koa both went to some kind of nursery for the summer term that ended back in July and now neither of them seem to be back in any kind of education. I know they have the whole vibe of “homeschooling”/“letting the kids choose what they learn”/“we’re our own bosses we don’t need qualifications” but karma and Kia are at the age where they need to learn the basics and with G&D’s attitude to life and learning they ain’t going to learn that at home.

also on another thought, wouldn’t it be so nice to have Georgie/Mia vlog them out and about and having a chilled afternoon together based on what was put on Georgie’s insta stories this afternoon? If they vlogged what they put on their insta stories then I feel their YouTube content may be a bit more interesting. Yeah ok their audience may change but probably for the better as so much of their content is challenges and videos I would have watched aged 10

Reactions: 1
Karma “should” have started school in Sept, given she’s 4 already
Sometimes summer babies have a later start date for reception (usually october/november but I think you're technically allowed a whole year). Hopefully that's the case 🤞

Reception is optional in the UK, right?
Do most kids go?
nursery is optional, reception is compulsory. However you can delay starting until the child is 5 which is probably what they have done with Karma

Sorry I meant to say compulsory from age 5

Reactions: 3
Sometimes summer babies have a later start date for reception (usually october/november but I think you're technically allowed a whole year). Hopefully that's the case 🤞
Not in England they do (parent of two and one has just started in reception). You can delay summer born children to start the following year but it’s very much the minority.

Sienna was actually able to open her own birthday presents this year! Mia did hold on to Karma's knee at one point to stop her from moving. Why have they gone designer mad all of a sudden. It is nice to have a few luxury pieces of clothing but I don’t think branding means anything to Sienna.

Reactions: 8
Not in England they do (parent of two and one has just started in reception). You can delay summer born children to start the following year but it’s very much the minority.
Ah I'm also in England, local primary school staggers reception start dates depending on age, probably varies from school to school.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.