Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna's eyes actually shone when she saw the guitar, I really hope they arrange lessons for her.
What a sweet boy Jojo is, to make her a lovely card with 10 pound of his own money in it. His parents are doing a great job with him and are so good with Sienna too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for Sienna. She gives off real Matilda vibes in that she just doesn’t fit in with her family at all. She would be so much happier going to school, making friends, doing anything but shopping for designer clothes.

Mia is starting to annoy me more and more every video. She behaves like you used to when you were a kid and your parents friends came over - showing off & trying to act like the grown ups even though you lack the maturity - except she’s almost 18 not 10.

Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for Sienna. She gives off real Matilda vibes in that she just doesn’t fit in with her family at all. She would be so much happier going to school, making friends, doing anything but shopping for designer clothes.

Mia is starting to annoy me more and more every video. She behaves like you used to when you were a kid and your parents friends came over - showing off & trying to act like the grown ups even though you lack the maturity - except she’s almost 18 not 10.
She really does give Matilda vibes, she is so different to them all. And the way they say to her she doesnt need education and are pushing her to care about designer clothes and the way she looks. I wonder if shes ever seen that film.

I get the impression in the vids that Bob and Mrs (sorry i forget her name, Kate?) but they seem to really go out of their way to makes Sienna happy always and I think maybe they feel for her because she is so kind and smart and her family dont appreciate her at all. I mean they took her to Harrods and told her she could buy anything and she bought for her siblings but nothing for herself, theres not a bad bone in her body. And no, buying your child expensive designer things isnt appreciating them, she needs parents who show her love, affection and encourage her to be the best person she can be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She'd probably love a lego set and they have such a wide variety these days! From what I remember, she enjoyed doing the lego dots kits they got when they did a sponsor. One problem would be transportation as, speaking from experience, they can break easily. Not that that really matters cos they don't take stuff with them when they go 🙄

But otherwise, defo a game! There are such a range of these too. Something like buckaroo, pop-up pirate, or they could literally just search her favourite animal for instance and gets 100s of games around that.

At her age I was still playing with dolls, doing lots of arts and crafts, etc. Yes I got clothes, money, etc. (It was the b-day I got my 1st, very very basic phone too) but I very much still got toys and fun things. She is still a child and they want her to grow up fast imo since having the youngest 2.

Let your 11 year old act like an 11 year old!
They really do have a huge variety of Lego sets! and Lego is literally for any age , adults love it too but I bet if Sienna was seen playing with Lego , Mia would be there judging her and laughing unless it’s a paid ad for fizz sisters channel then Mia will play along.

That’s true about transportation things can break easily but like you said they never take things with them when they move away or they very very rarely take anything so those toys would be left behind.

Those are the games that came into my mind too when I was thinking about things Sienna would love to play! that’s a brilliant idea you said about searching up her favourite animal and finding games about it or even jigsaws theres many beautiful fun jigsaws. It would be great for the kids to bond playing board games cause it seems the only way those family fizz kids know how to spend time with eachother is either by filming many YouTube videos spending money on designer things or taking pics for Instagram together.
Exactly cause there’s so many things for an 11 year old to play with and have fun with whether it’s art and crafts or Sienna liked sewing a few months ago didn’t she or makijf jewellery? they could of got her a sewing kit or jewellery making kit. She loved learning to bake in Costa Rica so they could of got her her own baking set. They could of just let her walk around Hamleys without Mia being present and without anyone interfering and telling her what to buy. They should take her there and take her down every aisle in the toy shop so she can see everything whether it’s dolls or anything that catches her interest and let her pick what makes her happy.
It seems they seem to just give her things that they know Mia likes or do things with her that Mia likes rather than actually doing things Sienna likes and an eleven year old would enjoy.

They really have rushed her to grow up it’s like once a child gets passed the age of 6 they don’t know what to do with them and Mia made has made them so much money from all her pre-teen and teenage videos and they know Sienna is now approaching the age Mia was when she started her channel so they definitely want to start making money off her but they seem to forget Sienna is her own person she’s still a child and I think she would be more suited to a normal life with privacy , going to school , playing with friends , playing with toys and having fun as a kid cause in my opinion she doesn’t have the same interest in YouTube and social media as Mia does cause I personally believe Mia started her channel to impress Darren cause she used to try her compliments from him about it and also cause at the time Darren was brain washing her and Georgie into how you don’t need an education you can be your own boss by having a YouTube channel so that got into Mia’s head and she became obsessed with that.

It’s a shame Sienna is stuck in this family she’s different to them and I hope she never changes cause she’s lovely.

Reactions: 8
The end of their new vlog of them in cable car was so nice. Sienna had the biggest grin on her face and they were all laughing. How it should be

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The end of their new vlog of them in cable car was so nice. Sienna had the biggest grin on her face and they were all laughing. How it should be
That was a really nice thing to see them all laughing and Sienna excited and happy. It was probably the best part of the vlog to be honest . The vlog from not too long ago when Georgie , Darren and Sienna went to IKEA to eat the food for 24 hours was also a nice chilled out vlog. When it’s just the three of them it’s usually more enjoyable to watch and has lovely moments which just like you said is exactly how it should be and maybe cause it gives Sienna her moment to shine and have attention cause the rest of the time the vlogs are filled with Mia attention seeking , giving Sienna a hard time and shouting over everyone , Karma shouting and not letting Sienna enjoy anything to herself and Georgie acting weird and attention seeking to try impress Mia.

Reactions: 5
i’m sorry this made me laugh so hard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What on earth is that caption 🤣 'base my whole personality on her' it sounds more like someone taking the piss out of Mia not something she would say herself. I hope for her sake that its a joke
Keep wishing love 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I know we all went through stages as a teenager when we had a strange style or wore something we look back and cringe at haha but I’m sorry to say it but Mia with her obsession of trying to take on everyone else’s personality because she doesn’t have one of her own it’s getting too weird now.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I can’t believe she’s nearly 18 acting like this I laughed so much seeing she posted that I can’t believe it 🤣.
The fact she’s so serious about it too! didn’t she only recently copy her “friend” Phoebes hair right after meeting her for the first time?
Now poor Avril Lavigne can’t escape Mia either.
No Mia I’m sorry you don’t look like Avril Lavigne , the streaks you get in your hair will also not make you look like Avril Lavigne so please stop cause I don’t think I can handle your obsessions getting even worse 😭 how can Georgie and Darren honesty not be concerned about how strange she acts? Do they not see how much they’ve held her back in life to the point she doesn’t know how to act her age or be herself?

• Haha
It was lovely for Sienna to get a special day with her parents, albeit was a bit rushed and some of the activities didn't work out. The video was definitely made for content first and secondly to prove Sienna isn’t the forgotten child. Georgie telling Sienna she loved her multiple times in the cable cart was very awkward and the surprises could have been aimed at what Sienna would actually like, rather than Georgie. How is a 20 minute browse in a charity shop a great surprise? I suppose they tried and at least spent some time with and thinking about Sienna.

Reactions: 9
Im surprised they keep spending money the way they do. I mean surely they must have taken a hit, both family fizz and mias videos are lucky if they hit 200k views now, whereas a few years ago they used to be close to a million on every video. Plus they will actually have to pay tax now theyre back in the UK. But they still seem to be throwing money at everything, unless they are classing the things they buy in videos as a business expense?

It was lovely for Sienna to get a special day with her parents, albeit was a bit rushed and some of the activities didn't work out. The video was definitely made for content first and secondly to prove Sienna isn’t the forgotten child. Georgie telling Sienna she loved her multiple times in the cable cart was very awkward and the surprises could have been aimed at what Sienna would actually like, rather than Georgie. How is a 20 minute browse in a charity shop a great surprise? I suppose they tried and at least spent some time with and thinking about Sienna.
Glad im not the only one that thought it awakward georgie keep saying she loves sienna

Reactions: 4
Glad im not the only one that thought it awakward georgie keep saying she loves sienna
It seemed so cold and forced and you could tell even Sienna was uncomfortable, she’s definitely not used to hearing it

Georgie telling Sienna she loved her was very awkward and forced. It was very obvious Georgie never normally says those things to Sienna cause Sienna looked extremely confused and so uncomfortable like she was thinking what is going on.
The thing is anyone can tell someone they love them anyone can say those words especially infront of a camera to try make yourself look like a loving mother but actions need to match up with the words cause a child needs to be made feel loved and important. I’m not saying they don’t love Sienna but what I’m trying to say is that Georgie and Siennas relationship is very awkward it was like Georgie was forcing a lot of those words out of her mouth and she also couldn’t even think of much to say about Sienna.
Like I said in a previous post I do think the 11 gifts for her 11th birthday was a nice idea and Georgie remembering Sienna wanted to go on those boats shows she was listening but it’s just disappointing things weren’t planned a bit better cause all that designer shopping is something Mia and Georgie would love to do whereas Sienna clearly wants to do other things.
I don’t think Georgie was that interested in spending time with Sienna cause the whole video the day felt rushed like Georgie just wanted to get everything over with rather than living in the moment bonding with Sienna. If it was Mia then Georgie would drop everything to spend time with her and would plan things out way better and not last minute like she did with Sienna.
The cable car at the very end of the vlog was the nicest part of the whole day.
I really hope Georgie makes time to take Sienna on one of those boats without the other kids or maybe just Darren and Sienna could go cause it would be a nice way to bond with their daughter.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure Georgie is pissed out of her head or high as kite on something 🤷🏼‍♀️ because she’s TOTALY bent out of shape lately ! Darren seems to be on some very good weed in order to deal with this extremely infantile ott version of his wife and the kids ? Well I still like the kids but I am starting to feel like they are bringing themselves up at this point, lastly they seem to have switched ethical living for expensive shops and trashy fast fixes !

a real pity 🙃

Why does Georgie prefer the other 3 to Sienna? She’s a lovely girl and I think any parent lucky to have her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.