Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
completely off topic but on Mia’s story she shows Sienna skating, correct me if I’m wrong but the skate park looks exactly like the one in Costa Rica, are they back there?
I think the point was Mia was asking if she should be Serena a new skate board to replace the one they left behind in Costa Rica (when they fled through the night)

Reactions: 4
He is as much as her brother as people assuming that Mia is her sister and not daugther :eek::ROFLMAO:.
No, Georgie, no one thinks you're the sister and not the mum.. we are no spring chickens anymore.

Harriette also mentioned sisters, I think there are more siblings than just two boys.

Reactions: 9
someone made a TikTok about family fizz talking about how Mia was removed from the UK without permission from her dad (and more) and it went viral

the comments are also interesting.

Reactions: 10
One thing that is weird is I wonder what’s the reason for Mia to just completely cut contact off with her dad, there must be something major that made her make that decision. She’s 17 now so her mum can’t really force her to stay away from her dad but it seems like she’s not even bothered about him

Reactions: 12
One thing that is weird is I wonder what’s the reason for Mia to just completely cut contact off with her dad, there must be something major that made her make that decision. She’s 17 now so her mum can’t really force her to stay away from her dad but it seems like she’s not even bothered about him
Right but when you've been removed from his life and potentially brainwashed for 6 years about him being a bad person (I don't know if he is but clearly Georgie took her away with false pretenses) I guess you would have negative opinions. I'm not saying he's totally innocent, but 17-year-olds are very self-centred, and in Mia's case is more obsessed with boys & fame than family. I truly believe she would have not much to do with "family fizz" if they hadn't taken her away from all friends and family in the first place. This is just an example but my 14-year-old niece has a busy school & social life and lots of extra curriculars. She wouldn't have time to sit around and make daily family YouTube videos even if her parents wanted her to.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
57198363-8BEA-42F4-9A1E-80BB29EA6D3E.png
286EB52E-99D6-45F5-8767-44F4BC510566.png

Sorry to bring this up again but why does she still call herself a teen mom? She’s not a teen mom anymore she’s just a mom. I know she was young when she got Mia and she really was a teen mom, but she is still referring to herself as a teen mom and keep mentioning like it’s a personality trait. My mom was a teen mom as well but I don’t see my mom telling everyone she meets or posting about it online all the time even tho she’s very active like Georgie.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1256027
View attachment 1256028

wait they own another company????
The U.K. gov website says this company is also dissolved

Reactions: 5
Right but when you've been removed from his life and potentially brainwashed for 6 years about him being a bad person (I don't know if he is but clearly Georgie took her away with false pretenses) I guess you would have negative opinions. I'm not saying he's totally innocent, but 17-year-olds are very self-centred, and in Mia's case is more obsessed with boys & fame than family. I truly believe she would have not much to do with "family fizz" if they hadn't taken her away from all friends and family in the first place. This is just an example but my 14-year-old niece has a busy school & social life and lots of extra curriculars. She wouldn't have time to sit around and make daily family YouTube videos even if her parents wanted her to.
Agree with this. Mia has been brainwashed about everything in life and because she doesn't have any real friends or go to school it's easy for her to be sheltered from the opinions of others. She goes along with what her mum and Darren say because she doesn't know any different and doesn't have the capacity to form her own opinions due to her lack of schooling/socialization etc. I guess we will never really know the full truth because family fizz will continue to portray their "perfect" family image and have the power to silence people who try to say otherwise

Purpose and passion must have been for their merch revenue. They dissolved their businesses in the UK obviously funnelling their money through offshore sources not to pay any UK tax. Possibly the Isle of Man or something like that.

Whether her father was a terrible person or not, what is worse is that she acts like her other half siblings don’t exist I don’t know why she does that. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 12
Hey, has Georgie had her implants removed? Only it’s been about 2 hours since she last mentioned it so I’m not sure… 🙄

Every video, tiktok, insta post it gets mentioned. Literally daily. We know Georgie, stop going on about it. I feel like we’re going to get to 5 years post op and she will still be mentioning it every other day on insta. Just like the teen mum thing. Let it gooo. Nobody cares as much as you think we should.

Reactions: 18
Hey, has Georgie had her implants removed? Only it’s been about 2 hours since she last mentioned it so I’m not sure… 🙄

Every video, tiktok, insta post it gets mentioned. Literally daily. We know Georgie, stop going on about it. I feel like we’re going to get to 5 years post op and she will still be mentioning it every other day on insta. Just like the teen mum thing. Let it gooo. Nobody cares as much as you think we should.
Georgie is the biggest attention seeker ever and it’s so embarrassing. Shes uses the fact she had a baby at 17 as a personality trait and constantly wants the spotlight on her which is why she won’t stop going on about the fact she had her implants removed. She’s unhappy with her life and insecure which is why she always need praise. I obviously wouldn’t wish for anyone to be unhappy cause it’s not nice to see but nobody forced her to have kids she made that choice so she needs to accept she’s a mother with responsibilities and not a teenager. She’s also very bitter I noticed this for a long time now especially when Mia started to go out with her friends in Costa Rica and Georgie made a comment saying ‘ let’s go ask Mia about her new independent life’ and you could just feel the jealousy from Georgie that Mia got to go out and have fun while she was home raising her kids. She’s so bitter and jealous that she is dressing like Mia and making tiktoks with her like she’s her teenager best friend. I’ve never heard a mother say so many times ‘Mia and I aren’t like mother and daughter we are more like friends’ no you are Mia’s mother so act like it.

Reactions: 19
That recent video where Mia and sienna chose an outfit Is HIDEOUS. Is she not embarrassed 😳

Reactions: 8
Family Freedom’s new video they are with Family Fizz again. It just makes me so sad seeing how much happier and care free Sienna, Karma and Koa are when with Bob & Katie. Especially Karma, she’s like a different child. At the end Bob & Katie took Sienna & Karma to the beach, no Darren or Georgie and they looked happier than I’ve ever seen them on their own channel. I hope they stay in the UK longer so they can spend more time with Bob & Katie and actually get to be children.

Reactions: 17
Family Freedom’s new video they are with Family Fizz again. It just makes me so sad seeing how much happier and care free Sienna, Karma and Koa are when with Bob & Katie. Especially Karma, she’s like a different child. At the end Bob & Katie took Sienna & Karma to the beach, no Darren or Georgie and they looked happier than I’ve ever seen them on their own channel. I hope they stay in the UK longer so they can spend more time with Bob & Katie and actually get to be children.
I just watched the video and Bob and Katie are so good with the kids and I’m glad they got to spend time with them cause like you said they act like different children when with Bob and Katie cause they seem so much happier and carefree. Bob and Katie also really enjoy playing with the kids and take time to chat with them with such genuine interest and praise it’s lovely to see and that’s how it should be for every child in the world but unfortunately not every child gets that like with the kids in Family Fizz they have missed out on so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
did anyone catch Georgie’s “jokes” in the newest drive thru video. (Time stamp 7:38 and 7:46) you’d think they’d cut it out considering they’re a family channel.

Reactions: 5
did anyone catch Georgie’s “jokes” in the newest drive thru video. (Time stamp 7:38 and 7:46) you’d think they’d cut it out considering they’re a family channel.
In their tiktok they find it funny that Karma calls Koa for Boner lol, hopefully they tell her she shouldn’t keep doing that and not just laughing it off and act like it’s okay because it’s kids

• Wow
Reactions: 7