Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I wonder if they have had to also come back for legal reasons as well as the surgery and such...

Reactions: 1
I hope they are not moving permanently out of Costa Rica:
1) taking their older daughters away from the friendships they have built over the last year, it would be mean.
2) they went through all the trouble of buying the land, and creating a house plan. How incredibly rude to the people they hired to help them with the task.
3) it kind of rude to their fans if they did leave permanently to do it in this manner. They brought people along the journey of living there, only to must up and leave with no explanation. Even if building their dream home is having some roadblocks, who cares. It’s all part of the process, things don’t always go smoothly when building a home.
4) Mia & Sienna seem so happy there and it created stability for them.

TBH: if they have moved away permanently, especially so suddenly, I am done watching their videos.
They’ve moved around so much I hardly would guess D&G would care. They’ve proven to not care about their health, wellbeing, or education, so I’m honestly not surprised if the girls are used to it at this point

Reactions: 5
As someone who was homeschooled I am also bothered when people condemn it, I am grateful I was homeschooled. I disagree about the health and well being part as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if they will go back to Costa Rica, their dream of the perfect life in Costa Rica is gone. They were denied planning permission on their "dream house" and their "not-quite-dream-house", they are losing their control over Mia whilst she tests the freedom they have given her and it wouldn't surprise me if they started getting some heat on them regarding not vaccinating and homeschooling, surely you can only stay on a tourist visa so long without having to apply for permanent residency.

I also hope Sienna genuinely really wants to go Legoland and she wasn't just told to say it in the hopes of them getting sponsored by Legoland again and getting it all for free.

They will probably stay in the UK long enough to get Georgie's surgery all for free on the NHS and then go off to another tropical country which is popular with wealthy expats.

Reactions: 21
As someone who was homeschooled I am also bothered when people condemn it, I am grateful I was homeschooled. I disagree about the health and well being part as well.
No-ones condemning homeschooling - but like a lot of other youtubers who also “homeschool” these kids appear to learn nothing, mix with no children their own age and have no/limited activities they do outside working for the family business many of them from the moment they were conceived. They play no sports, no instruments, no drama/art classes, the babies go to no playgroups/music classes.

Over the last couple of years parents from around the world have first hand knowledge of home learning/home education/home schooling whatever you want to call and can see FF don’t bother to give their kids any education while they sit and preach to other people’s kids on the internet.

Georgie is likely getting her boobs replaced, I doubt she will get the implants removed permanently.

Reactions: 22
I’m gutted for Mia and Sienna with all the friends they have made in Costa Rica, they need some stability now. It makes it sounds long term ish if Mia is learning to drive; from ordering my provisional licence to passing my practical test it took me over a year.

One of my friends at school had quite rich parents and they went abroad every school holiday so I really wish Darren and Georgie had put them in school and travelled for the 13 weeks per year kids get off school.

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure if they will go back to Costa Rica, their dream of the perfect life in Costa Rica is gone. They were denied planning permission on their "dream house" and their "not-quite-dream-house", they are losing their control over Mia whilst she tests the freedom they have given her and it wouldn't surprise me if they started getting some heat on them regarding not vaccinating and homeschooling, surely you can only stay on a tourist visa so long without having to apply for permanent residency.

I also hope Sienna genuinely really wants to go Legoland and she wasn't just told to say it in the hopes of them getting sponsored by Legoland again and getting it all for free.

They will probably stay in the UK long enough to get Georgie's surgery all for free on the NHS and then go off to another tropical country which is popular with wealthy expats.
Oh wow! That's too bad. Surely their architect could have warned them in advance that it would be unlikely to get consent. Mia is almost 18 - she really ought to have a say in where she lives at this point. Does anyone know what surgery Georgie is having? I know she said she regretted her implants but I can't imagine she would want them removed at this point... she is extremely conscious of her looks.
I do feel the most sorry for Sienna... she seems a little lost amongst all the other personalities.

Reactions: 9
These people do more of an "unschool" vs home school... they're very useless at it.

Reactions: 7
oh i have SO MANY questions. maybe my culture is too different from theirs but just very random things that bother me.
Koa is no longer a baby. why is he NEVER in shoes. this was the same with Karma too when she was smaller. the kids will be in beautiful outfits but never any footwear. is this a common western thing, I don't think so.

next, their choice of outfits are very odd for the little ones. usually never any pants. idk if they wanted to look quirky but even Karma used to be dressed in tops super short, but no bottoms. now koa too is this a fashion thing I don't understand?

now with the Costa Rica thing, among the many things they've done them announcing that's where they wanna live permanently came off across as the weirdest news for me. Why a central American country all of a sudden? i always thought this was a decision they took while caught up in the tropical moment and then found themselves too neck deep in this decision they took carried away and now announced all over internet. going as far as buying land and everything ? even then I didn't think they'll stick there.it has to be one of the oddest things this family has done. who wanna bet they'll come up with the weirdest bull excuse on why they eventually moved back.
I'm sure they thought they could get away with no schooling, no vaxx "free" lifestyle there. shocker, that there are amazing upcoming economies with stable governments and strong policies. now they need to escape. watch them try to backtrack all they said about their permanent plans there lol.

just become proper parents and raise your four children and give them a good surviving chance in this society. they're setting all four kids up for failure in adult years. Mia is academically and developmentally stunted. Sienna was a smart cookie, look at her now struggling to get attention from parents. An out of control 4 year old girl with no discipline and a toddler who is the center of their universe and is their King.

wow. end of rant lol

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what surgery Georgie is having? I know she said she regretted her implants but I can't imagine she would want them removed at this point... she is extremely conscious of her looks.
I think it might be her breast impant removal. Although she more than likely will just get them changed. I remember from a previous video she said they have aaround a 10-12? year life span so I believe she is coming to the end of that term. I agree she has become alot more self conscious so no doubt she will not just have them removed completely to go natural.
It is odd that she needs to come back to the UK to do this. I'm sure this will be privately funded as NHS don't usually cover cosmetic ehancements unless in extreme medical cases.

As they like to stay in places for 6months i reckon theyll be back here for at least 6 months or even 4 months. I do wonder what has happened as it wasnt even spoke about on the videos, plus they didnt post for awhile either so maybe a lot has been happening behind the scenes and obviously couldnt film in the house as people would notice bare bedrooms etc

Reactions: 9
It’s sad the kids finally had some normality and stability in their lives and they’ve been uprooted yet again. The video sounded like they’ll never be going back to Costa Rica so yet again they’ve lost everything they couldn’t fit in a few suitcases. It’s such a sad way of living.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s sad the kids finally had some normality and stability in their lives and they’ve been uprooted yet again. The video sounded like they’ll never be going back to Costa Rica so yet again they’ve lost everything they couldn’t fit in a few suitcases. It’s such a sad way of living.
It's got to be a really sudden decision as well. They bought two golf carts in December which is when they were still talking about the house and when Mia crashed the golf cart it was only about a month ago and there was all the talk about if they could fix it or not and how long it would take.

Imagine going from "we are building the dream family home and we are all going to live here forever and use it as a base for travel" to "okay kids you each get a suitcase and anything that doesn't fit goes to the charity shop" in the space of less than three months and how sad and traumatizing that would be.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Love your post @aisyah . So so true that they were so gung-ho about Costa Rica only to realize it's not the "freedom land" they thought and it's funny because a few months ago I saw an article that they were going to mandate Covid vaccines there by January. I wondered if that meant they wouldn't be there long past then!

here's an article from quite recently. Are we surprised for even a second that they took off? HAHA. I would've been more entertained if they had already started building. https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/06/americas/costa-rica-covid-vaccine-intl-cmd-latam/index.html

Definitely in London I was in the Pret from the stories a few weeks ago 😂

Reactions: 1
I doubt she is coming back to use the NHS, if they have thousands of dollars to spend on golf carts they surely have money for surgeries, and there are certainly places in south america as well as the US which would be more convenient

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.