Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they’ve come back to use the NHS and stop everyone on here talking about them not seeing family

Reactions: 17
they’ve come back to use the NHS and stop everyone on here talking about them not seeing family
There's also not really any covid restrictions anymore so they don't have to worry about having to quarantine/pcr or do lfts/be vaccinated if they want to do certain things.

Just watched their newest video and it seems they've at least semi-permanently left Costa rica and are coming back to England for a while.

Georgie is going to have surgery (I'm assuming it'll be her implant removal?), Mia wants to have driving lessons, Sienna wants to see JoJo and go to lego land, they want Koa to meet family...I can't remember anything else but feel free to add 🤷

I wonder where they're going to stay? Back to Brighton for a bit? London? I guess multiple places to get all they want to do done

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If mia wants to do driving lessons theres a long waiting list for tests

Reactions: 8
If mia wants to do driving lessons theres a long waiting list for tests
Not to mention she'd need to get her provisional license! Mine took a week to come pre-pandemic but I've seen that's it's taken some people months to get theirs since covid hit. Obviously she could've applied online but they have your address on so idk what she'd put.

And then it depends on if she wants an instructor or if Darren will teach her. Many instructors have full books (depending on the area) because back logs for tests means people aren't getting through the process at the same rate they usually would. 🤷

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched them in a long while. Are they not planning to stay and build in Costa Rica anymore?

Reactions: 3
Not to mention she'd need to get her provisional license! Mine took a week to come pre-pandemic but I've seen that's it's taken some people months to get theirs since covid hit. Obviously she could've applied online but they have your address on so idk what she'd put.

And then it depends on if she wants an instructor or if Darren will teach her. Many instructors have full books (depending on the area) because back logs for tests means people aren't getting through the process at the same rate they usually would. 🤷
You have to be in the uk for 185 days before you can apply for a license too

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure what the process is in the UK but wouldn’t Mia need to do a theory test to get her provisional license? Surely she can’t just go straight into lessons?
I wonder how long they’ll be in the UK or if they’ll even go back to Costa Rica..

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure what the process is in the UK but wouldn’t Mia need to do a theory test to get her provisional license? Surely she can’t just go straight into lessons?
I wonder how long they’ll be in the UK or if they’ll even go back to Costa Rica..
I don’t think you have to pass your theory test before getting a provisional license and starting driving lessons. It’s just you have to pass both tests to get your drivers license. I remember my friends getting their provisional license before they’d even turned 17 & some people have lessons on their birthday.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think you have to pass your theory test before getting a provisional license and starting driving lessons. It’s just you have to pass both tests to get your drivers license. I remember my friends getting their provisional license before they’d even turned 17 & some people have lessons on their birthday.
In England, you can apply for your provisional license from 15 years and 9 months but can only start driving from the day you turn 17 (or 16 in exceptional circumstances that I can't remember the top of my head). It lasts 10 years before you have to reapply. However, I'm pretty sure you can drive on private land with the landowners permission at any age regardless as to whether you have a license.

You can't take your theory test without your provisional license and once you pass, you only have 2 years to pass your practical or you have to re-pass your theory. You can't take the practical test without having passed your theory but once you've passed both you have a full license.

Reactions: 9
No so in the UK you can apply for your provisional license from around 15 years old and 9 months and be in the UK atleast 185 days in the last 12 months

You can take your theory test from your 17th birthday. Most people do a few lessons before they take their theory. Once you pass you have 2 years to pass your driving test if your theory expires you have to resit your theory.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if this move back to England for at least a while is anything to do with Costa Rica being the first place to bring in mandatory vaccines for under 5s….I can’t imagine they are pro vax and I think if they were Living in Costa Rica they would have to get Koa and Karma vaxed! Whereas UK currently is not mandatory!

Reactions: 19
The move to England was so sudden no? Like out of nowhere. I haven’t watched their new vlog yet but I wonder why the move was so sudden. Did the government of Costa Rica get to them or did the talk about them ditching everything in England get to them or did they genuinely wanted to go back, or did their visa expire or was it all because they couldn’t build their house.

Reactions: 18
The speed they moved seems like they are running away!

I just came to say this! As soon as surgery was brought up i knew thats why they were back!
She will have to keep her mask on with the nhs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But on the positive side; I have been excited about their vlogs for a long time and with them being back in England it seems very exciting for me as that’s when I started to watch them and where it all started. Hopefully it won’t disappoint 😅

Reactions: 1
Georgie talked about having surgery in the UK. As she is a Youtuber naturally she didn't say what sort of surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope they are not moving permanently out of Costa Rica:
1) taking their older daughters away from the friendships they have built over the last year, it would be mean.
2) they went through all the trouble of buying the land, and creating a house plan. How incredibly rude to the people they hired to help them with the task.
3) it kind of rude to their fans if they did leave permanently to do it in this manner. They brought people along the journey of living there, only to must up and leave with no explanation. Even if building their dream home is having some roadblocks, who cares. It’s all part of the process, things don’t always go smoothly when building a home.
4) Mia & Sienna seem so happy there and it created stability for them.

TBH: if they have moved away permanently, especially so suddenly, I am done watching their videos.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.