Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t feed horses without asking. And maybe don’t let your tiny child near them with no shoes and no very close, like have a hand on him close, supervision.

Reactions: 11
I'm guessing this... I'd be surprised if she's pregnant again
I think they’re moving country because it wasn’t approved ! And it’s somewhere colder or even they’re moving back to the Uk . They hinted at a colder environment didn’t they

Reactions: 11
I think they’re moving country because it wasn’t approved ! And it’s somewhere colder or even they’re moving back to the Uk . They hinted at a colder environment didn’t they
Oh good point! Also Costa Rica doesn't allow homeschooling and "takes away freedoms" of unvaccinated people. Maybe they're taking off ;)

Reactions: 4
They do always seem to come back to the UK between moving countries… Or to use the NHS

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how they have got away with ‘homeschooling’ aka no schooling at all for the kids cause homeschooling isn’t allowed in Costa Rica so how have they not got in trouble for it?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how they have got away with ‘homeschooling’ aka no schooling at all for the kids cause homeschooling isn’t allowed in Costa Rica so how have they not got in trouble for it?
Could it be it’s because they are on a tourist visa or working visa there and not living there permanently? I could be wrong about that but that is just my thought

Reactions: 5
So I’ve done a bit of research and from what I can see, homeschooling isn’t technically illegal in Costa Rica, it’s just not recognized so I guess that means that maybe it can’t be used as entry to university or further education of any sort, not that that would affect family fizz anyway 🥴

Reactions: 1
They also might not be official citizens of Costa Rica yet? Visitors probably don't have the same requirements!

We have an infrared one, but it would only come out for ear aches or nasty colds.. not sure a generic red bulb is that magical 😅

Looks like theyre on a long haul flight looking at the seats theyre in on ff insta

Reactions: 3
Looks like theyre on a long haul flight looking at the seats theyre in on ff insta
Literally just came here to say this lol.

Makes me think they may be coming back to the UK or at least Europe 🤷 but obviously long haul from Costa Rica is pretty much anywhere

Literally just came here to say this lol.

Makes me think they may be coming back to the UK or at least Europe 🤷 but obviously long haul from Costa Rica is pretty much anywhere
I doubt it will be the UK, more likely to be another hot country, plus with the storms here yesterday would long haul flights be going ahead

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.