Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she is coming back to use the NHS, if they have thousands of dollars to spend on golf carts they surely have money for surgeries, and there are certainly places in south america as well as the US which would be more convenient
She can’t enter the US as she’s unvaccinated.

I would have said the same about them giving birth as well but with the babies they used NHS when rolling in it

Reactions: 5

I would have said the same about them giving birth as well but with the babies they used NHS when rolling in it
Did they use the NHS? They were home births and I seem to remember with a special sort of midwife that definitely wont be available on the nhs

Reactions: 1

For Koa they explicitly said in a Q and A that they were going private/not using the NHS

Reactions: 2
Did they use the NHS? They were home births and I seem to remember with a special sort of midwife that definitely wont be available on the nhs
She’s lucky she had a straight forward birth and Koa was fine, because if something hadn’t have been straight forward she would have been taken straight to an NHS hospital to save her or her babies life!! And yes homebirths are available on the NHS where there would be 2 midwifes in attendance.

This family baffles me. So many questions, so few answers. They just sell/give away all their possessions except for what fits in a few suitcases and the kids are okay with that? The architect plans are not approved but instead of making modifications they just up and leave? Did they even have legal permanency in Costa Rica? I think they pulled the plug on Costa Rica because of COVID restrictions, vaccine passports, residency requirements etc. From their videos over the past 2 years you would never even know there was a pandemic...they were too ignorant and self entitled to mask up even if it was to protect the workers of the stores they went in to while their kids touched and handled every piece of merchandise they could get their hands on. My bet is that after G has her surgery they will be back off to Dubai where restrictions seem looser.

Reactions: 16
This family baffles me. So many questions, so few answers. They just sell/give away all their possessions except for what fits in a few suitcases and the kids are okay with that? The architect plans are not approved but instead of making modifications they just up and leave? Did they even have legal permanency in Costa Rica? I think they pulled the plug on Costa Rica because of COVID restrictions, vaccine passports, residency requirements etc. From their videos over the past 2 years you would never even know there was a pandemic...they were too ignorant and self entitled to mask up even if it was to protect the workers of the stores they went in to while their kids touched and handled every piece of merchandise they could get their hands on. My bet is that after G has her surgery they will be back off to Dubai where restrictions seem looser.
Can they even fly into Dubai while unvaccinated? Ironically, the UK seems to have the least restrictions of anywhere right now. But they don't really "fit" in the UK now IMO. As far as we know, there was no legal permanency in Costa Rica because they were just renting a place, but then someone mentioned something about owning land means changes re: your immigration status ?? Hard to say. They are very flaky and no doubt CR's strict Covid rules coming in made them bail. I find it entertaining.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they will go back to Dubai to live again as they didn’t have any residency to live there that’s why they didn’t go back and had to go in and out of the country every 30 days to renew their visas.

Dubai might have no restrictions for unvaccinated travellers right now but Abu Dhabi has a 10 day quarantine so doing their 30 day visa run would be difficult on which country to choose. Rules change all the time they won’t be able to jet in and out of places freely as they have in the past.

Reactions: 6
Don’t the UK have quarantine for when coming in to the country? They seem to go out right away when they landed or do they not just care?

Reactions: 1
Don’t the UK have quarantine for when coming in to the country? They seem to go out right away when they landed or do they not just care?
No rules in the UK anymore - from the end of the week you don’t even isolate if you have it

Reactions: 8
The way that Georgie acted in a recent video- twerking and acting "goofy" & then later saying she was embarrassed and ashamed as if it was an accident... Wtf is actually wrong with her lmao like im genuinely scared of her! She seems so unstable all the time and it's like the whole family just look down on her/laugh at her majority of the time.. It's not funny it's embarrassing but all the little 13 year olds watching their channel think it's funny which isn't helping her behaviour. I would feel bad but she's just so annoying that it's hard to

Reactions: 12
Seeing Georgie rocking herself on the floor in front of her children......slightly worrying

Reactions: 6
I've just learnt that they've moved. It's so sudden and probably quite traumatising when you think about it. There has to be some reason probably covid, visa related. Their vaccine status is definitely stopping them going to other places. But there's defo a reason for this sudden move. I can't believe they're ripping the older two from their lives, Mias friends etc. This move is so unnerving ngl.
I beg that Mia or Sienna gets out this cult and exposes them

Also, not family fizz but family freedom. They don't seem to have a thread. But Sienna saying Jojo reminded me. I loved them until I learnt about their vaccine opinions (pre covid!!!) And kinda miss them. But they're not much better than FF tbf

Reactions: 9
Poor Mia will be stuck with her family again, getting ripped away from her friends like that out of the blue, I assume she didn’t really keep contact with her friends back in England for so many years but I could be wrong. She will once again be isolated and only have her parents and siblings… unless she manage to make new friends there

Reactions: 9
If this trip to England is actually a permanent move and they’re never going back to Costa Rica , I wouldn’t be surprised if the kids aren’t aware of it. I know Mia and Sienna are used to moving around for years but this time they had made friends in Costa Rica especially Mia and I can’t imagine Mia being happy to leave that behind. Mia seemed very upbeat and happy in their recent video about going to England and that’s probably cause she’s excited to do driving lessons but would any normal 17 year old be that happy to move away completely from all the friends they made. It’s definitely going to be a long stay in England by the sound of it so maybe that’s why the kids are fine with it cause they think they’re going back to Costa Rica but it still seems weird cause they havent said if they’re going back eventually. Also Georgie having bad anxiety over leaving their little perfect bubble life in Costa Rica to go back out into the real world shows how the way they where living wasn’t good for any of them mentally as it wasn’t normal. Karma and Koa were wild in Costa Rica there was no rules for them and walking around with no shoes all the time it’s going to be a big wake up call living in England were you need to wear shoes and have manners cause in Costa Rica they would let Koa crawl all over the table in a restaurant throwing and spilling food everywhere so hopefully being in England for a while will calm those two kids down. Them coming back to England does seem very sudden though especially when they would talk about about England they would act like it wasn’t a good enough place to live and that they where better than everyone cause they lived in Costa Rica and didnt only a short while ago in a video when asked if they would move back to England, Mia gave an angry no and I think it was Darren who was confused as to why she had such hatred towards England but now Mia seems happy to be in London but maybe it’s cause of the driving lessons that’s got her excited. I feel for Mias dad imagine knowing your daughter is in the same country as you but wants nothing to do with you.

Reactions: 21
I personally think they'll only go back to CR if they drop the vaccine rules like the UK did.
As much as I love they are back in the UK, I hope for Mia and sienna’s sake they go back as they finally found some kind of stability there putting aside the no education part

Reactions: 8
Okay so I just watched their new video. They don’t watch the news AT ALL? So they never know what’s going on and they don’t use the weather app? They are becoming more and more strange

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Okay so I just watched their new video. They don’t watch the news AT ALL? So they never know what’s going on and they don’t use the weather app? They are becoming more and more strange
Don’t watch the but the girls were watching the bake off on the plane 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.