Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBxoxo

I didn’t wanna comment on that but now that you mention it…

It kinda annoyed me.. doesn’t matter if it’s real or not but it’s a childhood thing to believe they are real and ofc Darren is ruining it once again like with elf weren’t real and Santa isn’t real on their Christmas vlogs. Like does this man not want them to have a magical childhood as Georgie says.

like I know they have to face reality that some things are not real and fake but not right now, they are still kids ffs Darren.
But....dinosaurs WERE real. This isn't the same as saying Santa isn't real, it's worse

Reactions: 42

MrsM10

Anyone else getting sick of Georgie doing those pregnancy pranks? Why does she think it’s ever okay? It’s a cheap nasty dig at those who can’t get pregnant 😡

Reactions: 36

Ashlee1904

I never comment here but just watched the latest vlog. Mia said about how her birthday party was what she wanted as she 'didn't want drunk people'. What 17 year old can honestly say they didn't have an alcohol fuelled piss up? I did. I drank at 15 like im sure most people have. She's very odd.
i hope we can break the stereotype that as you get older, you must start drinking or that it’s trendy and cool to drink. I am a completely normal 16 almost 17 year old girl who personally takes non alcoholic drinks to the parties i go to most friday and saturday nights. you don’t need alcohol to have fun or to enjoy yourself at a party. i honestly just don’t want to put alcohol into my body as i am an athlete and have to watch my physique/health. please can we stop this stigma!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

julian

I’ve not seen the video but is it that hard for Darren to just pretend for his children?
If he can pretend that crystals cure illnesses for Georgie and Mia then I’m sure he can pretend that toy elves can move overnight for Karma and Koa

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LLR

It’s sad the kids finally had some normality and stability in their lives and they’ve been uprooted yet again. The video sounded like they’ll never be going back to Costa Rica so yet again they’ve lost everything they couldn’t fit in a few suitcases. It’s such a sad way of living.
It's got to be a really sudden decision as well. They bought two golf carts in December which is when they were still talking about the house and when Mia crashed the golf cart it was only about a month ago and there was all the talk about if they could fix it or not and how long it would take.

Imagine going from "we are building the dream family home and we are all going to live here forever and use it as a base for travel" to "okay kids you each get a suitcase and anything that doesn't fit goes to the charity shop" in the space of less than three months and how sad and traumatizing that would be.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I was on the live and I actually joined it and spoke to the boy Riley about everything. There’s a lot to unpack here.
As everyone knows by now Mia and him were in the talking stage of a relationship she was 16 at the time 17 now and he is 14 about to be 15 however he lied to her about his age at first.

He said he was 16 then 15 then finally told her the truth that he was 14 however by then Mia had fallen head over heels for him and disregarded his age. (Mia said this herself)

Mia said that Riley pressured her for nudes and then changed her story after challenged about it by saying he encouraged her. They both acknowledge that they sent nudes to each other, I then let him know that this is essentially child p*rn.

Mia told Riley that her parents did not agree with the age gap relationship so broke them up and stopped them from seeing each other or even being friends, she had to unfollow him even.
However Mia said on the live that she broke up with him as it was for the best for both of them and because they live 5 hours away from each other, presumably to take the heat off of Georgie and Darren.
Riley said that the whole family is different on the camera and that they are actually chilled out and mellow in real life however they are quite weird in mannerisms.
They aren’t allowed to watch TV they are apparently scared of 4G and they don’t have Wi-Fi instead they use an ethernet cable which we already know.

Riley said that Mia is not allowed to see her real dad as he has ‘problems’ but she didn’t say much about him, she did not introduce Darren as her real dad but her stepdad.

He said the donut party was very babyish and that Mia is very stunted and acts more like a 13-year-old than a 17-year-old and that’s why they were mentally on the same wavelength.

Also Mia was talking about the whole relationship and nudes business right in front of Sienna and Ornella, who are really young which is irresponsible.

Riley confirmed Mia does not Drink or smoke and her parents are very strict. She is not allowed to go out except on occasion but must not leave the community and spends most of the day at home. She only goes to parties that her parents know the family of. She only became friends with ornella because they are neighbours.

He let us know that it is illegal not to attend school in Costa Rica and that her parents would be prosecuted or even deported if anyone let the authorities know.

(IN COSTA AGE OF CONSENT IS 15 SO THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS COMPLETELY LEGAL) unfortunately!

let me know if you would like any more specific information as I cannot remember everything I was on all 3 lives from 9:30 pm till 4 in the morning so I’ve got a lot of info 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 25

account70032

VIP Member
This is a bit of a hard topic to bring up cause I know there might be people who immediately get mad at me and say women can wear what they want and I agree I’m not saying they can’t. Let people be happy wear what they want BUT has nobody noticed how much Georgie is changing her style? There’s something odd about it.
She’s wearing much more revealing tops , crop tops, short and tight dresses with high heels and she’s even more self conscious of her appearance it’s like it’s all she thinks and talks about. Something that really stood out to me as odd was in a video was when Georgie had something in her hair and she was like saying “I look like a teenager don’t I ?don’t I Darren? it really suits me doesn’t it?” needing his reassurance that she looked Mia’s age but also desperate to be looked at like she’s 17 and she was serious too. Also I’ve noticed a lot of her outfits are getting more similar to how Mia dresses.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Their latest video is up - why they left costa rica and why that might be permanent...

And the main reason is ringworm...

In that segment there was little to no talk about 'going to the doctors' or 'getting anti-fungal cream' - they just talked to the local and the indigenous community for Natural Remedies... no surprise there!

Now the way they were going on about how bad the ringworm got screams of them having the potential complications of leaving it untreated. Which is just downright neglect considering Karma and Koa were having regular reinfections, with the skin sticking to the bed sheets and being all over the body. And yet they're in the UK to consult with a surgeon for georgie. My brain hurts, I just feel so sorry for the poor kids.

• Wow
  • Sad

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Do we know what surgery is on the cards, and more importantly do we know if it’s going to be private? Because if it’s NHS I would be really pissed as they haven’t paid a penny in like most of us have no choice as it’s deducted before we even get paid - I am relatively new to this thread but I get the feeling they are constantly running away from something
She is getting her breast implants removed I believe. I don't know if that can be done through the NHS? but correct me if im wrong, I am not from the uk so i have no idea

I also think its funny how Georgie is going to go to get her breast implants removed in a hospital, going under general anesthetic, and presumably pumped with pain killers afterward but won't bring her "babies" to get a simple anti-fungal cream for their ringworm.

Chloe47

Did anyone else notice Darren telling the kids dinosaurs weren't real in their new vlog 💀💀

I was like 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow

Chloe47

Why have they literally said in nearly every video Costa Rica is their dream, living their dream life, this is the best place they've ever lived if that's not how they really felt? It's like they have to have this fake OTT crazy happiness all the time, which is why I started to find their videos got annoying anyway..

peterbread

ngl I find Darren’s thoughts on women a bit weird. He is always complaining that Mia and Georgie are “unbearable” to live with when they’re on their period, complaining about how emotional they get. For a family who claim they like to destigmatise periods, Darren is playing into every sexist stereotype about them. Not to mention, Darren was probably the creator/editor of the previous inappropriate videos about mia, when she was filmed trying on bras at like age 12 and then forced to wear a pregnancy bump at age 13. Even if he wasn’t involved in the production (which I find highly unlikely) he definitely approved it. I was reminded of this by their tiktok where they said darren originally never wanted a girlfriend. Of course there are all sorts of reasons why someone might not want a girlfriend, but when you pair it with his history of either using femininity and female struggles for clout or just being straight up sexist, I get rlly bad vibes

julian

Mia’s friends are starting to have parties with alcohol, a donut themed party with her little sisters and brother running around would’ve been so awkward with them and it showed in the video.

In a video where Koa gets a Gucci jumper they say Gucci goes against their beliefs, obviously not anymore. And when Mia is opening her presents all she cares about is what brands things are. They’ve just completely lost their identity.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I kind of understand where Mia was coming from saying that she craves a faster pace of life but on the other hand, of course she and Sienna were getting bored, they don’t do anything! If they were at school like all of their friend and did some extra curricular activities, they wouldn’t be bored and would appreciate their free time more at the weekend.
i also remember someone here commenting on their rashes saying it looked like ringworm! I am appalled they didn’t go to the doctor and they let the babies suffer like that for months even though Darren claims he “wants to cry thinking about it”. T

Reactions: 23

jb12

I was on a live earlier today with her ex on it (the 14 year old one) and he said that she sent him nudes while knowing that he was 14.. that’s disgusting and I hope Georgie finds out tbh

• Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
I just don’t get how they can claim they don’t watch the tv because it rots the brain, what on Earth are their vlogs then 😂

• Haha