Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I just watched their new video. They don’t watch the news AT ALL? So they never know what’s going on and they don’t use the weather app? They are becoming more and more strange
They don’t watch mainstream tv either, I remember Darren saying this when they lived in Dubai. Having just Googled what media they might consume it seems to be anything produced by an independent organisation. I’m guessing YouTube is their main source of media. This seems quite controlling, since everything they consume will be the opinions or experiences of a very small group of people. I know the news isn’t always unbiased, but it gets the main points across and is mostly factually correct.
Don’t watch the but the girls were watching the bake off on the plane 🙄
Darren must have missed this 😂🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Karma and Koa were wild in Costa Rica there was no rules for them and walking around with no shoes all the time it’s going to be a big wake up call living in England were you need to wear shoes and have manners cause in Costa Rica they would let Koa crawl all over the table in a restaurant throwing and spilling food everywhere so hopefully being in England for a while will calm those two kids down.
Yep good point! You literally can’t walk down streets in the UK barefoot because there’s a big chance of standing on a cigarette and I’ve nearly stood on used needles in city centres before. The same with Sienna not brushing her hair; a barefoot kid with unbrushed hair would be reported to social services in the UK.

In terms of their friends in Costa Rica though, they’re mostly the kinds of families who move around a lot.

Reactions: 17
Yep good point! You literally can’t walk down streets in the UK barefoot because there’s a big chance of standing on a cigarette and I’ve nearly stood on used needles in city centres before. The same with Sienna not brushing her hair; a barefoot kid with unbrushed hair would be reported to social services in the UK.

In terms of their friends in Costa Rica though, they’re mostly the kinds of families who move around a lot.
Yeah good point I guess all those kids in Costa Rica that they interacted with are used to travelling and moving around but still it’s sad that they can never settle in one place.

Reactions: 3
Yeah good point I guess all those kids in Costa Rica that they interacted with are used to travelling and moving around but still it’s sad that they can never settle in one place.
But the difference between those families and family fizz is the other families put their kids in school even if they travel a lot as well😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they trying to make twerking Mum a thing? So odd. Trying too hard now.
Honestly I think it’s only Georgie who’s trying to make it a thing, from the vlogs it seems like the girls and Darren seems embarrassed by it every time, I mean I would be too if my mom that that in public

Reactions: 12
Convinced the ‘babies’ will be put into nursery ASAP now they’re in England.
I hope that seeing their families makes them think about Mia’s extended family too.

Reactions: 9
Are they permanently moving back to the UK?

This family baffles me. So many questions, so few answers. They just sell/give away all their possessions except for what fits in a few suitcases and the kids are okay with that? The architect plans are not approved but instead of making modifications they just up and leave? Did they even have legal permanency in Costa Rica? I think they pulled the plug on Costa Rica because of COVID restrictions, vaccine passports, residency requirements etc. From their videos over the past 2 years you would never even know there was a pandemic...they were too ignorant and self entitled to mask up even if it was to protect the workers of the stores they went in to while their kids touched and handled every piece of merchandise they could get their hands on. My bet is that after G has her surgery they will be back off to Dubai where restrictions seem looser.
What surgery is Georgie having?

No-ones condemning homeschooling - but like a lot of other youtubers who also “homeschool” these kids appear to learn nothing, mix with no children their own age and have no/limited activities they do outside working for the family business many of them from the moment they were conceived. They play no sports, no instruments, no drama/art classes, the babies go to no playgroups/music classes.

Over the last couple of years parents from around the world have first hand knowledge of home learning/home education/home schooling whatever you want to call and can see FF don’t bother to give their kids any education while they sit and preach to other people’s kids on the internet.

Georgie is likely getting her boobs replaced, I doubt she will get the implants removed permanently.
I’m so far behind. Did Georgie previously have breast augmentation?

Last edited:
Isn’t Karma approaching 4? Definitely no longer a baby, hence your quotation marks, @Tallieban .
She'll be 4 in July meaning that she'd usually be starting school this September based on how England do things which is crazy to me!
(Though technically, due to being a July baby, she could start a year later as 5 is compulsory school age)

Not that they do school but anyway...she is definitely not a baby in any way, shape, or form!

Are they permanently moving back to the UK?

What surgery is Georgie having?

I’m so far behind. Did Georgie previously have breast augmentation?
They said coming to the UK is just a visit, they haven't said how long for.

Georgie hasn't said what surgery she is having but said she'll do a video on it. We're just assuming it is either implant replacement or removal as this has been mentioned previously. (though it may be something else, we'll have to wait and see)

Georgie currently has implants that she got a while back, not entirely sure when (though I believe it's been mentioned) but people on here seem to reckon its coming up to 10 years which is the lower end of the average lifespan of an implant.

Reactions: 6
It's crazy that Karma is now basically the age that Sienna was when they started vlogging. Sienna was the absolute cutest at 4-5 years old, and seemed like such a sweetheart. I know every kid is different but i have to wonder if that's because they were a lot more grounded when she was young.

Reactions: 21
To this day I still can’t get over the fact they named one of their children Karma and another child has the middle name Star

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They don’t watch mainstream tv either, I remember Darren saying this when they lived in Dubai. Having just Googled what media they might consume it seems to be anything produced by an independent organisation. I’m guessing YouTube is their main source of media. This seems quite controlling, since everything they consume will be the opinions or experiences of a very small group of people. I know the news isn’t always unbiased, but it gets the main points across and is mostly factually correct.

Darren must have missed this 😂🤣.
Yeah on some challenge video of 'our kids ignore use for X hours' Darren said mainstream TV is brain rot.

Reactions: 2
As someone who was homeschooled I am also bothered when people condemn it, I am grateful I was homeschooled. I disagree about the health and well being part as well.
I was homeschooled - I second you there!

I’m not sure what the process is in the UK but wouldn’t Mia need to do a theory test to get her provisional license? Surely she can’t just go straight into lessons?
I wonder how long they’ll be in the UK or if they’ll even go back to Costa Rica..
In the UK you can apply for a provisional car licence after you turn 17 (or I think you can apply at 16 years and 9 months, I'm not sure) and if you have a valid signed photo ID you can drive supervised with someone who has a full UK licence and is over 21 and has had the licence for more than 3 years, You can also take driving lessons. The theory test can be taken any time after you get the licence and you need to pass it to do your practical test. Once you have passed both tests you can drive.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.