Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don’t know if this is already shown here but ive just found it now that Sienna has moved to 18 different houses before she turns 10 this year

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

I don’t know if this is already shown here but ive just found it now that Sienna has moved to 18 different houses before she turns 10 this year
And that's what we know of from when they started videos!

Does anyone know if they moved at all before the 1st clip in this vid i.e. did they stay in the same house from the time she was born up until that point?

I wonder what Mia's count is as a 16½ year old?

The idea is so strange to me as an almost 19 year old who has never moved house 🤷😅

Reactions: 8

Does anyone know if they moved at all before the 1st clip in this vid i.e. did they stay in the same house from the time she was born up until that point?

The idea is so strange to me as an almost 19 year old who has never moved house 🤷😅
I have never moved house either!

It must be so hard to just leave all of your possessions, friends and memories behind all the time. I am so glad that Sienna has stayed in touch with Jojo, I have never heard Mia mention any friends she has met along the way in any of their vlogs.

Reactions: 4

I can’t remember where but they mentioned in a reallyyyy old vlog they’d lived elsewhere before Brighton. Because they had an event in the area they used to live in and Georgie asked mia “do you remember our old flat was here”

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can’t remember where but they mentioned in a reallyyyy old vlog they’d lived elsewhere before Brighton. Because they had an event in the area they used to live in and Georgie asked mia “do you remember our old flat was here”
The house moves may possibly go back further. The girls have some videos on Fizzsisters which are pretty old and it looks like the kitchens were different in a few of the videos.

Someone mentioned Karma lickig the spoon... Costa Rica is experiencing one of the biggest covid outbreaks in the world per 100 people, and that's what they do. Wow. They really don't care

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe mia showed the car number plate in her video because she wants her dad to find her? I know d&g try to control her contact with him but surely now they are staying there for a ‘while’ she will be easier to track down and maybe she is making a secret message to him to find her and she cant contact him in another way

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe mia showed the car number plate in her video because she wants her dad to find her? I know d&g try to control her contact with him but surely now they are staying there for a ‘while’ she will be easier to track down and maybe she is making a secret message to him to find her and she cant contact him in another way
Maybe but you would think that even if Mia edits her videos G&D would still go through and check so it was probably a mistake

Reactions: 2

The lived in Norwich and London before Brighton I believe

Sienna is 9 right? Just watched their insta stories, she comes across as very bright but that just doesn't look like the handwriting of a 9 year old

Reactions: 6
Sienna is 9 right? Just watched their insta stories, she comes across as very bright but that just doesn't look like the handwriting of a 9 year old
It looks like the handwriting of a 9 year old who isn't reminded of letter formation etc. regularly.
Though some people do genuinely just have scruffier handwriting than others 🤷

I think she is genuinely a bright little girl who would do amazingly well with a little nurturing. I think she's the sort of child who would thrive in school and I don't necessarily mean mainstream, just an environment where she is guided to push herself and learn properly. I'm sure there is a montessori style school or similar they could send her to if they didn't want to send her to a 'normal' school. A couple of days a week learning with kids her own age could do wonders for her!

Reactions: 21
The thing is Sienna is such a sociable, friendly and outgoing little girl from what we have seen in their videos. However knowing that she is sat all alone doing her school work and isolated from learning alongside other children seems really sad.

A Montessori or Forest school would be great for her!

Reactions: 15
Have u seen the short they posted, how dangerous and irresponsible of them and in front of children too

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not only is what they are doing irresponsible in front of their own children but the fact that they have young fans watching them all over the world is even more concerning as they may not realise that what they are doing is extremely dangerous!

However this family are known for doing dangerous things like not wearing seatbelts, not wearing facemasks in the middle of a global pandemic, jumping into a swimming pools in the middle of heavy rain stroms.... The list goes on, they are not the best role models and to be honest I am not surprised by there latest form of stupidity!

Reactions: 6
They had a new shorts channel right? Why are they posting the shorts on their main channel. Also of the 9 shorts that are posted there, 2 of them are only of Sienna crying. They said they wanted a shorts channel so they can share the highlights of their life but is Sienna crying really a highlight?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They had a new shorts channel right? Why are they posting the shorts on their main channel. Also of the 9 shorts that are posted there, 2 of them are only of Sienna crying. They said they wanted a shorts channel so they can share the highlights of their life but is Sienna crying really a highlight?
I really don't see the point in this other channel. They are literally just uploading clips that have already been filmed on their main channel.

Reactions: 4
I really don't see the point in this other channel. They are literally just uploading clips that have already been filmed on their main channel.
More videos = more clicks = more money. That’s all it’s for as that’s all they care about.

Reactions: 5
LOL @ Georgie saying she likes when Koa goes to Darren more than her. I'm relatively sure that's a complete and total lie. She has been wanting Koa to be a full on mummy's boy since the day he was born. She's probably devastated.

Reactions: 7
Bless little Sienna. She gets a chance to spend some money and all she wants to do is go mad treating everyone. Such a sweet little girl.
Though Mia really showed her true colours. Usually doesn’t bother with Sienna, unless it’s to upset her in a Mia’s Life video but as soon as there’s a chance to get a few nice things out of her, she’s so cuddly and lovey with her.

I remember when they were starting out I used to think Mia was a really sweet kid. I really hope Sienna doesn’t follow in Mia’s footsteps. I can just see all the ‘being mean to Karma’, ‘telling Karma we’re not related’ videos 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.