Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless little Sienna. She gets a chance to spend some money and all she wants to do is go mad treating everyone. Such a sweet little girl.
Though Mia really showed her true colours. Usually doesn’t bother with Sienna, unless it’s to upset her in a Mia’s Life video but as soon as there’s a chance to get a few nice things out of her, she’s so cuddly and lovey with her.

I remember when they were starting out I used to think Mia was a really sweet kid. I really hope Sienna doesn’t follow in Mia’s footsteps. I can just see all the ‘being mean to Karma’, ‘telling Karma we’re not related’ videos 😞
I totally agree, also Mia constantly wanted the attention. This day was all about Sienna but Mia wanted to come to the stores too (probably so she could get some gifts) and than she was just talking or annoying Sienna. It was also weired that Mia asked for a present. Sienna was so sweet fot giving everyone presents and Mia just took advantage of the situation.

Reactions: 8
Also in their recent video on their “family channel” why were they buying CBD chocolate ? Do they forget their audiences age

Reactions: 2
I feel like Sienna knew what it was but got it for him as a joke kind of present because they were all laughing along.
Yeah, she quite clearly said its CBD and in a way that seemed like she knew what she was saying! They were trying to make it seem like a joke but idk if it actually was or not 🤷 as in if it was the sort of thing they may have bought before

Reactions: 7
Anyone watched Mias new vid? - 'My friends pick my outfits for a WEEK!'

I like this much more than her silly prank ones. She put the wrong insta account for one of her friends though as it was actually the one of the friend after 🤷

And she had Harriette (Georgies sister) in it via facetime as well so it seems as if Mia at least still talks to her even if she is no longer mentioned in main channel vids!!

Reactions: 10
Anyone watched Mias new vid? - 'My friends pick my outfits for a WEEK!'

I like this much more than her silly prank ones. She put the wrong insta account for one of her friends though as it was actually the one of the friend after 🤷

And she had Harriette (Georgies sister) in it via facetime as well so it seems as if Mia at least still talks to her even if she is no longer mentioned in main channel vids!!
I agree it was much better than her prank videos.

Did something go on between Georgie and her sister? She is never mentioned anymore.

Reactions: 3
They’re used to drugs in that family!

Yeah, she quite clearly said its CBD and in a way that seemed like she knew what she was saying! They were trying to make it seem like a joke but idk if it actually was or not 🤷 as in if it was the sort of thing they may have bought before

It sounds like they may be filming Karma's birthday party, that should be interesting!

Reactions: 1
They’re used to drugs in that family!
I’m not saying this in a combative way (don’t come for me mods) but there is a difference between the CBD in edibles and the marijuana that they may/may not have smoked in the past.

I know someone posted their second Dubai condo but does anyone know where their first one was? It‘s incredible although way too extra in my opinion, but I’m curious about what building this is.

Last edited:
I don't watch their videos as much anymore,but I've got to say karma has grown up so much since they moved to Costa Rica, now hopefully they will stop twinning her with koa.

I'm 18 so that lil bit older than she is but all the 16 year olds I know act nothing like her. At that age, a lot of teens think they're a lot older than they are they wouldn't be going around pulling childish 'pranks' or wanting to watch videos of it imo.

And then to her target audience...i don't think its responsible of her to spread this as a good thing to do to her young, impressionable followers!!
Mia hasn't grown mentally since about age 13. How can she? She has no education, no peer group, no friends! Mia and Sienna have an extremely unstable life fleeting around the world every few months and starting afresh. "all their friends are invisible" online followers. Completely fake and scripted lives. Apparently they can't return to the UK because Mia never got the permission from her father to leave the UK permanently...she's basically a child on the run

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Did anyone watch Mia's video with that surfer (boy)friend of hers? I was actually shocked that she acted normal in some parts… Like I don't understand why she hast to act SOweird in family fizz videos if that's actually her normal self???

Reactions: 4
I know, I was just being silly with the comparison. Having said that though they used to be on worse drugs than cannabis.

I’m not saying this in a combative way (don’t come for me mods) but there is a difference between the CBD in edibles and the marijuana that they may/may not have smoked in the past.

She was difference because Darren the controller wasn’t there to control her!

Did anyone watch Mia's video with that surfer (boy)friend of hers? I was actually shocked that she acted normal in some parts… Like I don't understand why she hast to act SOweird in family fizz videos if that's actually her normal self???

Reactions: 2
Karma seems like a really sweet little girl and I loved seeing her so excited to open her presents like children should and not worry about reactions for the camera. I found the llama theme strange, I understand they may call her “Karma Llama” but that doesn’t mean she likes llama’s…a bit of variety would have been nice but it was lovely to watch her enjoy her day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Find it so strange that it's karma's birthday and ahe is opening all her presents and Darren just films silently. No nice words, encouragment or hugs for his daughter. Just a silent camera man. He can still interact as he films. The young kids will grow up thinking that's normal

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Find it so strange that it's karma's birthday and ahe is opening all her presents and Darren just films silently. No nice words, encouragment or hugs for his daughter. Just a silent camera man. He can still interact as he films. The young kids will grow up thinking that's normal
Absolutely! You would think Karma would want her dad on the couch with her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.