Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family Fizz? Idk man if you’re having reactions to gluten + can’t manage the fibre you eat (their toilet issues Georgie used to publicise) then I think it’s time for a change.

Personally I don’t think we hear/see enough of Karma to form an opinion on her speech.
They are not going to change their eating habits and lifestyle.

Everyone has a right to eat what they want and bring up their children the way they feel is best for them.

You clearly have a serious issue with vegans because most of your comments on here are about their diet.

Reactions: 9
Anyone watched their stories today?! Why the heck were they letting Koa throw massive rocks at that dog! Jesus Christ. It was good to see Sienna playing properly with the dog and playing tug...etc, i think if they had a dog it would do Sienna the world of good, a proper companion for her, but at the same time none of them, apart from Sienna, seem to know how to behave around a dog so that's probably not a good idea!

Reactions: 19
Anyone watched their stories today?! Why the heck were they letting Koa throw massive rocks at that dog! Jesus Christ. It was good to see Sienna playing properly with the dog and playing tug...etc, i think if they had a dog it would do Sienna the world of good, a proper companion for her, but at the same time none of them, apart from Sienna, seem to know how to behave around a dog so that's probably not a good idea!
I agree!

I think he was probably trying to copy Sienna in a way because she was throwing sticks for the dog and at the age of two he would not understand that a stone would hurt a dog. Georgie did tell him off but she really should not be encourgaing any of her children to be playing around with dogs they dont know, dogs can be so unpredictable.

Sienna also needs to be more careful with the dogs. She snapped the stick trying to pull it out of the dogs mouth which could have then got stuck in the dogs throat, sticks can easily cut dogs throats.

I don't honestly think any of them know how to interact with a dog!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember I found tattle because of fizz fam ages ago then they got boring so I unfollowed them and I only just remembered they existed again after like 4 months 😂

Reactions: 4
They are not going to change their eating habits and lifestyle.

Everyone has a right to eat what they want and bring up their children the way they feel is best for them.

You clearly have a serious issue with vegans because most of your comments on here are about their diet.
Regardless of how I feel about them as parents… I do feel like they're quite educated vegans at least. Like they know about the different supplements and everything that you're supposed to take to make up for any missing nutrients that you might get from animal products. They may not eat enough, but they do seem to know what to eat.

Reactions: 3
Not this absolute clown thinking that stress is contagious 🤦🏾‍♀️ and I can’t believe the cheek of her worrying about one spot yet Mia’s face is covered in acne but they won’t do anything to help her or take her to a medical professional! Bad parenting at it’s finest.
3753CB6D-0565-4853-AF02-4A3049B13B4E.png
3CA3DAC8-AA9D-4000-8B0B-263503E345D1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah i found it a little weird that Georgie posted that her "bad skin" could be a reflection of her internal emotions. I wonder how Mia felt when she saw that.. She only has one spot? 😅

Reactions: 17
In Mia's new Doing the Opposite of what my Parents Say video, she shows their car's whole number plate! Surely this is a little dangerous. :oops:😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The fact that Mia is still making those kind of videos and she is going to be 17 this year is concerning!

There is no way any 16 years olds would find her videos entertaining or funny. I don't know who her target audience is but her videos always look like that are aimed at 8-11 year olds!

Reactions: 2
The fact that Mia is still making those kind of videos and she is going to be 17 this year is concerning!

There is no way any 16 years olds would find her videos entertaining or funny. I don't know who her target audience is but her videos always look like that are aimed at 8-11 year olds!
I'm 18 so that lil bit older than she is but all the 16 year olds I know act nothing like her. At that age, a lot of teens think they're a lot older than they are they wouldn't be going around pulling childish 'pranks' or wanting to watch videos of it imo.

And then to her target audience...i don't think its responsible of her to spread this as a good thing to do to her young, impressionable followers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm 18 so that lil bit older than she is but all the 16 year olds I know act nothing like her. At that age, a lot of teens think they're a lot older than they are they wouldn't be going around pulling childish 'pranks' or wanting to watch videos of it imo.

And then to her target audience...i don't think its responsible of her to spread this as a good thing to do to her young, impressionable followers!!
I agree with you!

Everyone is different and not all 16 year olds are the same but her videos really do look like something a 11 year old would make and to be honest I think that is pushing it...

Most people her age are thinking about higher education, going into college or maybe learning to drive soon. I don't think she understands what a prank is...

Reactions: 6
Looks like they've uploaded another video, "surprising our kids". wonder what this will be about :rolleyes:
edit: i'm fairly sure that around the 5:25 mark, they're driving and mia, georgie and sienna all have seatbelts unbuckled

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like they've uploaded another video, "surprising our kids". wonder what this will be about :rolleyes:
edit: i'm fairly sure that around the 5:25 mark, they're driving and mia, georgie and sienna all have seatbelts unbuckled
Yup, they definitely are. All leaning forward, not even sitting properly, too!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
In Mia's new Doing the Opposite of what my Parents Say video, she shows their car's whole number plate! Surely this is a little dangerous. :oops:😬
They just use hire cars they said it on a recent Instagram story

They asked on insta if they should get a dog...

The answer is HELL NO!!

Sienna is the only one that seems to have any understanding of them whatsoever and even she is well off the mark a lot of the time.

They don't understand how much it takes to properly look after a dog especially if they get a puppy who will need training, shots, etc. They'd have to remember to worm it and also make sure it doesn't get fleas, etc.
And they'd also have to think about their travelling...you can't just up and leave a dog every other week cos you feel like it (it could cause/exacerbate attachment issues especially if they adopt an older dog from a shelter or leave a puppy v. early on!).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.