Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How these clowns are only on their 6th thread is beyond me.
True - I’ve been around since thread 1 started and always found it so frustrating that there was such an apparent lack of interest in their behaviour and exploits! Glad more people are seeing them for what they are these days though...

Reactions: 7
Yeah it baffles me how Kerry Conway for example can have three times as many threads (no I’m not Kerry or anyone who knows her!) as Fizz Fam. All the Fizz videos seem staged and/or annoying as hell! Oh well each to their own I guess!

True - I’ve been around since thread 1 started and always found it so frustrating that there was such an apparent lack of interest in their behaviour and exploits! Glad more people are seeing them for what they are these days though...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Yel

How these clowns are only on their 6th thread is beyond me.
I think it's because they're a lot more controlled with what they release. Rather that like others that post stories all day everyday

Reactions: 3
True yeah, I bet Darren the Controller doesn’t let a lot get through.

I think it's because they're a lot more controlled with what they release. Rather that like others that post stories all day everyday

Reactions: 2
Have they just given up on making videos or have they run out of places to move to

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are to busy to make content:

Mia is trying to get herself a boyfriend
Sienna is wondering around with the local boys
Georgie is breastfeeding 24/7
Karma and Koa are annoying all of the local wildlife
Darren is busy designing their Eco-friendly, Ethical, natural, vegan, cruelty-free, minimalistic, organic, gluten free, sugar free, allergy free, sustainable house

They are very important people. It's not like they have just left all of their followers which were responsible for making them money in the first place and moved to Costa Rica to build their dream house.

Has anyone seen Mia's stories today?

She posted a picture saying 'Movie night' and tagged these people in it

@coralwigginsta
@_paulinasuafer
@rubina_brownell

The first one says she is 20 in her bio!

What is actually going on? I don't know how old the other two are but why is she having a movie night with a 20 year old!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen Mia's stories today?

She posted a picture saying 'Movie night' and tagged these people in it

@coralwigginsta
@_paulinasuafer
@rubina_brownell

The first one says she is 20 in her bio!

What is actually going on? I don't know how old the other two are but why is she having a movie night with a 20 year old!
I'm 19 in a couple of months and the idea of having a movie night with a 20 year old who I'm not related to still seems like an odd idea in my head 😅

16 year olds are very different to 20 year olds!! We've said in the past she needs to make some friends that she'll stay friends with like she used to have in Brighton but I'm pretty sure we all meant of around the same age and not 4 years older🙄

But if she's happy and safe then, so be it 🤷

Reactions: 9
I'm 19 in a couple of months and the idea of having a movie night with a 20 year old who I'm not related to still seems like an odd idea in my head 😅

16 year olds are very different to 20 year olds!! We've said in the past she needs to make some friends that she'll stay friends with like she used to have in Brighton but I'm pretty sure we all meant of around the same age and not 4 years older🙄

But if she's happy and safe then, so be it 🤷
Exactly, A 16 year old is nothing like a 20 year old! I am sure like you said she is safe and Georgie and Darren are clearly okay with it but it just seems really weird.

If she was in school she would be able to form relationships and friendships with people her own age.

I just don't understand why a 20 year old would want to have a movie night with a 16 year old child. Judging by the looks of the other girls she tagged they look around the age of 20 as well.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, A 16 year old is nothing like a 20 year old! I am sure like you said she is safe and Georgie and Darren are clearly okay with it but it just seems really weird.

If she was in school she would be able to form relationships and friendships with people her own age.

I just don't understand why a 20 year old would want to have a movie night with a 16 year old child. Judging by the looks of the other girls she tagged they look around the age of 20 as well.
Exactly, what 20 year old wants to hang out with a 16 year old? Weird stuff.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling that Mia is so isolated where she is that the only 'friends' she has are either a lot younger or a lot older than her. It looks like perhaps she looks up to these older girls which I don't think is a problem however she is clearly at their house as I don't think she has a T.V in her room? Having a movie night with them.

It's one thing to look up to someone older and perhaps hang around with them a bit at the beach or something but going back to their house just doesn't seem right considering that they are 20 and she is 16.

I'm thinking that perhaps she made the 'Glow up' video in order to impress these older girls. All of a sudden she became obsessed with talking about boys. Is this because she was hanging around with people who were older? Being 16 and having a crush on a boy is very different to 20 year olds talking about boys!

It's like she is trying to make herself appear older in order to fit in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also has anyone seen Mia's new video? I didn't watch it but the title is: 24 hour extreme glow up. And than in the tumbnail she wrote things like: fake nails, fake tan and dying my hair. Like you are only pretty when you put on a lot of make up, fake nails an dye your hair. She has such a young public. Why is she making videos like this. It is ok that she wants to have fake nails and all that stuff but it isn't the key to be pretty...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling that Mia is so isolated where she is that the only 'friends' she has are either a lot younger or a lot older than her. It looks like perhaps she looks up to these older girls which I don't think is a problem however she is clearly at their house as I don't think she has a T.V in her room? Having a movie night with them.

It's one thing to look up to someone older and perhaps hang around with them a bit at the beach or something but going back to their house just doesn't seem right considering that they are 20 and she is 16.

I'm thinking that perhaps she made the 'Glow up' video in order to impress these older girls. All of a sudden she became obsessed with talking about boys. Is this because she was hanging around with people who were older? Being 16 and having a crush on a boy is very different to 20 year olds talking about boys!

It's like she is trying to make herself appear older in order to fit in!
I find it odd that living in an expat community there isn't at least one or 2 other girls or boys her age

Reactions: 5
Mia is soooo sunburnt :oops:
Do they not believe in sunscreen or something? So dangerous and stupid
IMG_5567.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.