Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dogs need stability, which is somethig they can't provide!
Kids need stability!!!!!
Imagine how bad it’ll be when they manage to travel again and have to leave the dog, they’ve just got attached to, behind. Toys are replaceable, pets aren’t.

Reactions: 9
Kids need stability!!!!!
Imagine how bad it’ll be when they manage to travel again and have to leave the dog, they’ve just got attached to, behind. Toys are replaceable, pets aren’t.
It would not be fair on the dog at all. They are the sort of family to just get rid of a dog once they have decided to move again.

Reactions: 6
It shows how much those poor kids are use to moving homes all the time as karma automatically went we are going to a new house

Reactions: 12
Had to laugh at that to be honest. Surprised Darren the controller let that one slip through the net.

It shows how much those poor kids are use to moving homes all the time as karma automatically went we are going to a new house

Reactions: 3
Wow you can really see the lack of discipline for Karma in the fizzfam story... she was literally trying to sit on Koa and they're all just like "oh he doesn't like that" and allowing her to continue to do it...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Wow you can really see the lack of discipline for Karma in the fizzfam story... she was literally trying to sit on Koa and they're all just like "oh he doesn't like that" and allowing her to continue to do it...
And it seemed to be left to Sienna to try and help. She was trying to stop Karma while Georgie just sat there saying 'he doesn't like it ' 'come and sit on my knee'. She could of actually got up and done something if Karma wasn't listening like take her by the hand and move her away. Not saying she definitely didn't do that after the camera got cut (though her consistent misbehaviour seems to suggest she often gets away with things) but why put up a clip of her misbehaving when she didn't need to!

And yes I know young children can be troublemakers, I volunteered with a group of under 5's for almost 6 years prior to covid, but the Fizz Fam always seem to post vids of her acting out cos they seem to think it's cute 🤷 setting her up for failure of she ever goes put into the real world

And it seemed to be left to Sienna to try and help. She was trying to stop Karma while Georgie just sat there saying 'he doesn't like it ' 'come and sit on my knee'. She could of actually got up and done something if Karma wasn't listening like take her by the hand and move her away. Not saying she definitely didn't do that after the camera got cut (though her consistent misbehaviour seems to suggest she often gets away with things) but why put up a clip of her misbehaving when she didn't need to!

And yes I know young children can be troublemakers, I volunteered with a group of under 5's for almost 6 years prior to covid, but the Fizz Fam always seem to post vids of her acting out cos they seem to think it's cute 🤷 setting her up for failure of she ever goes put into the real world
Telling her to have a cuddle with mummy is effectively rewarding her negative behaviour and is not teaching her anything!

They might think it is cute and funny now but what happens when Koa starts copying her and they have two children behaving like that? Or if she decides to start being unkind to other children? It's normal for kids to push boundaries and test people but it is their responsibility to teach her right from wrong.

Karma will not stop loving them just because they say no or guide her in the right direction, it's almost like they are afraid of parenting her.

Karma is going to be a handful, you can see Sienna is very calm and sweet natured, however I think Karma and possibly Kota will run rings round both Georgie and Darren, I think 1 spot will be the least of her worries…….😖

Totally agree. Karma is going to be 3 years old in a month…you can DEFINITELY start disciplining her

Reactions: 5
They are not going to change their eating habits and lifestyle.

Everyone has a right to eat what they want and bring up their children the way they feel is best for them.

You clearly have a serious issue with vegans because most of your comments on here are about their diet.
I don’t have “serious issues” with vegans lol. I think the vegan diet is hard to maintain esp for kids. This thread is about a vegan family who occasionally show signs of adverse effects due to their diet. I don’t like to partake in gossip about children. I generally only mention the kids when I think something is concerning particularly health wise.

People do have a right to eat what they want. I didn’t think I was “infringing” on those rights by politely voicing certain concerns on a site where others are picking apart their life.

• Heart
I can't believe how much Karma looks like Sienna in Georgie's stories today, I have never noticed it before. Karma looks exactly like her, she even has the dimples! The only differece is she has blonde hair and pale skin.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe they are making another channel for silly clips that no one asked for instead of working to improve there main channel, this is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They clearly need more money to fund there house if they are creating a new channel/website!

They can't even keep one channel going so how are they going to run two? I don't actually think people want a second channel, I think people would prefer if they just stuck to making regular vlogs!

Currently watching their newest video.

We've had discussions prior about whether Karma should be front facing but I believe Koa definitely should still be rear facing! He is definitely not too big.

And Georgie saying he wanted to cos Karma wasn't there...Koa is literally 1½ he doesn't know what he wants when it comes to comprehensive car seat safety!!

Reactions: 14
Currently watching their newest video.

We've had discussions prior about whether Karma should be front facing but I believe Koa definitely should still be rear facing! He is definitely not too big.

And Georgie saying he wanted to cos Karma wasn't there...Koa is literally 1½ he doesn't know what he wants when it comes to comprehensive car seat safety!!
I might be wrong here and may not have noticed it but it didn't even look like Mia had a seat belt on when Darren dropped her off at her friends house, it looked like she was just adjusting her bag strap before she attempted to open the car door before he had even stopped!

Car safety seems to be an issue for them as we have seen them not wearing seatbelts in their stories on Instagram.

• Wow
okay but in their latest video, did anyone else notice while mia was making blondies, karma licked a fork she dipped in the batter, and then stuck it back into the bowl... mia was making those to be served at a friend's house 🤢🤢

• Sick
okay but in their latest video, did anyone else notice while mia was making blondies, karma licked a fork she dipped in the batter, and then stuck it back into the bowl... mia was making those to be served at a friend's house 🤢🤢
I noticed that as well. It's shocking when you think that we are still in the middle of a pandemic and you know this family don't wear face masks either, I would not want to eat anything they have been near!

I noticed that as well. It's shocking when you think that we are still in the middle of a pandemic and you know this family don't wear face masks either, I would not want to eat anything they have been near!
ikr! I feel bad for all of the people they've brought food for. I don't think the concept of germs is known in this family

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.