Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it so strange that it's karma's birthday and ahe is opening all her presents and Darren just films silently. No nice words, encouragment or hugs for his daughter. Just a silent camera man. He can still interact as he films. The young kids will grow up thinking that's normal
Yes I also found it very strange that the dad from the other family was more interacting with Karma at the end when she blew out the candles than her own dad. Darren can interact with her behind the camera or he can just put the camera down and film it from there. It wasn't like they moved the whole time so why was it even neccecary for him to film himself. I think the kids are thinking that it is normal now. All their latest birthday videos, has ever one kid walked to Darren to show him what he/she got. Also when they want to hug their parents to say thank you, it is always only Georgie because Darren holds the camera.

Also Karma got a gift from her grandparents. But has the grandparents ever meet Karma and Koa? They could when they were in England for the birth but at the time Koa was born there was a lockdown so I dont think they had visited them.

Reactions: 10
Yes I also found it very strange that the dad from the other family was more interacting with Karma at the end when she blew out the candles than her own dad. Darren can interact with her behind the camera or he can just put the camera down and film it from there. It wasn't like they moved the whole time so why was it even neccecary for him to film himself. I think the kids are thinking that it is normal now. All their latest birthday videos, has ever one kid walked to Darren to show him what he/she got. Also when they want to hug their parents to say thank you, it is always only Georgie because Darren holds the camera.

Also Karma got a gift from her grandparents. But has the grandparents ever meet Karma and Koa? They could when they were in England for the birth but at the time Koa was born there was a lockdown so I dont think they had visited them.
They might have met Karma as they did live in uk for a bit after she was born but I doubt they’ve met Koa as Georgie’s sister never got to meet him either

Reactions: 2
The little Birthday party was very sweet!

However I really hope that they got Karma all of those Llama themed gifts because she loves them and not just because they call her Karma Llama!

I feel like some of her presents were a bit odd though books are great and the clothes were practical but the rocking LLama looked like something Koa would use and the Alpaca game looked like something Sienna would play with. They did the same thing on the other children's birthdays. Koa got presents which were more aimed at Karma and some of Sienna's birthday presents were clearly for the younger children!

I get the feeling that her grandparents sent money and then Georgie and Darren chose her present.

I just would have thought that a 3 year old would get actual toys like dolls, building blocks, their first scooter, bike... That kid of thing, it just seemed a bit weird to me.

Reactions: 8
Just skimmed the video. It was nice what they did for her. They seem to have made quite a few friends in Costa Rica so maybe if they are settling down there, there’s hope karma and Koa can have a more normal upbringing. However, again Darren just hides silently behind the camera even when the Ingham family film their kids open a ridiculous amount of crap creepy interacts with them and you see the kids going up to hug him. Karma barely looked at the camera, probably because she’s so used to it being there, and so never looked up at her dad to see his reaction to her presents. I never understand why he assumes the role of the silent camera man. It’s not like we don’t know he’s there. I find it quite unsettling tbh, because it’s a bit creepy to think these kids are performing on camera for someone who never interacts with them. He’s like their director who tells them what to do then stays silent behind the camera. Except he’s their dad and should be engaging with them, especially when it’s a birthday video.
Also, I don’t know if it’s just me, but did anyone else find it a bit strange how when they did the cake for Karma it was just their family around her?It can’t really be because the others didn’t want to be on camera because we saw other clips of them and you could see one man and I assume his children coming over to sing too and some others sat behind them. At any birthday party I’ve been too, especially ones for small children, the parents announce they’re going to do the cake and everyone gathers round and sings. Little things like that just show how they are out of touch with the real world as they probably forget that other people, outside of their family, might want to be involved.

Reactions: 13
Georgie did a post a few months back which said that karma is a ‘high needs child’ maybe she had adhd or some kind of attention ‘disorder’. Im saying it like that because i dont personally think its a disorder as such more like a superpower. But it does make me wonder if they are just too busy with the house building to edit videos or maybe now mia has friends she doesnt want to spend her free time editing
They have an editor now, they have for a while./

Just skimmed the video. It was nice what they did for her. They seem to have made quite a few friends in Costa Rica so maybe if they are settling down there, there’s hope karma and Koa can have a more normal upbringing. However, again Darren just hides silently behind the camera even when the Ingham family film their kids open a ridiculous amount of crap creepy interacts with them and you see the kids going up to hug him. Karma barely looked at the camera, probably because she’s so used to it being there, and so never looked up at her dad to see his reaction to her presents. I never understand why he assumes the role of the silent camera man. It’s not like we don’t know he’s there. I find it quite unsettling tbh, because it’s a bit creepy to think these kids are performing on camera for someone who never interacts with them. He’s like their director who tells them what to do then stays silent behind the camera. Except he’s their dad and should be engaging with them, especially when it’s a birthday video.
Also, I don’t know if it’s just me, but did anyone else find it a bit strange how when they did the cake for Karma it was just their family around her?It can’t really be because the others didn’t want to be on camera because we saw other clips of them and you could see one man and I assume his children coming over to sing too and some others sat behind them. At any birthday party I’ve been too, especially ones for small children, the parents announce they’re going to do the cake and everyone gathers round and sings. Little things like that just show how they are out of touch with the real world as they probably forget that other people, outside of their family, might want to be involved.
I couldn't agree with you more!

The thing is they are not only making these videos for us but they are also making these videos in order to preserve these memories and look back on them in years to come. So why wouldn't Darren want to be in them interacting with his family? Surely they want to be in them all together.

Looking back the cake bit was a bit odd. However that might be to do with Karma's age. She is only 3 and there didn't seem to be any other children there her age so maybe people didn't want to get to involved.

I think its lovely that they have found there own little community and seem to be making friends but I'm not convinced that the people around them want to be filmed. The friends Mia has shown in her videos all seem a bit awkward...

Reactions: 7
Fizz fam thumbnails - designed to get a view every time someone tries to virtually touch Georgies boobs, even if bikinis have nothing to do with the video.

Reactions: 4
In their latest video Mia’s phone is broken and she’s stressing because it’s not backed up and will lose everything. This is a valid stress. However, once it’s working again, the first thing Darren says that they’re going to buy her a new phone because they don’t want to risk it breaking again and her losing everything. Especially Instagram (probably because they’d lose money). Shouldn’t they back it up first seeing as that’s why Mia was so stressed?

Reactions: 14
In their latest video Mia’s phone is broken and she’s stressing because it’s not backed up and will lose everything. This is a valid stress. However, once it’s working again, the first thing Darren says that they’re going to buy her a new phone because they don’t want to risk it breaking again and her losing everything. Especially Instagram (probably because they’d lose money). Shouldn’t they back it up first seeing as that’s why Mia was so stressed?
She should store stuff on her iCloud, not just the phone storage. Then she’d be able to access it from her iPad. Also, you can log into Instagram from anywhere if you have an email registered. If you only have your phone registered, you’re screwed. Her own fault.

If she’s one those people who feels lost without their digital life then why would you have everything on one device? What if it gets lost or stolen? We’re really not that bright of a species.

Also, it was the most boring video I’ve ever seen of theirs. I don’t know what’s going with them lately, but they’re sooo boring now.

Reactions: 11
I don't even have a Mac computer yet and just use Windows and Chrome OS but you can sign into iCloud with your Apple email and storage like photos etc from the web on any OS. They need to be using the storage more efficiently.

Also, I checked some of the old posts on here: with regard to sunscreen - any time your skin darkens, that is not a healthy tan, it is evidence of sun damage. They need to look at appropriate sun protection and use them. I've put three vegan videos about sunscreen down here - maybe if they read here they'll have a look?!

Video 1 2 3

Georgie is potentially quitting breastfeeding :eek: new insta post. Why karma is still breastfeeding at 3 years old is just so weird for me personally 🥴 i would not tolerate a bratty 3 yr old coming to breastfeed every morning at 5am lmao. There's little evidence of nutritional benefits especially as they can afford high quality foods

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it's a real shame the way Georgie is feeling towards breastfeeding!

I think breastfeeding is an amazing thing a mother can provide her child/toddler with and I think she has done great to feed her little ones up until this point.

However I cant help but feel like it has got to this point because she never put a routine/structure in place in regards to feeding them at specific times, especially when karma started getting older. A 2 and 3 year old should not be pulling at her top to feed whenever and where ever they feel like it, that's the sort of thing a very young baby does.

There is also no need for her to still be feeding them both at night. Not only will it be keeping Georgie awake but both the children must be waking up constantly through out the night, she must be exhausted!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Georgie is potentially quitting breastfeeding :eek: new insta post. Why karma is still breastfeeding at 3 years old is just so weird for me personally 🥴 i would not tolerate a bratty 3 yr old coming to breastfeed every morning at 5am lmao. There's little evidence of nutritional benefits especially as they can afford high quality foods
I dont have anything against older toddlers like Karma breastfeeding but I do think it should only be in the daytime and before bed, not whenever she feels like it in the middle of the night.

I'm just wondering about fairness and equality tho🤷 Karma breastfed until 3 but Koa has to stop at 1(?) because Georgie can't tandem feed anymore!
I think Georgie and all mothers who tandem feed are amazing cos it can be very tricky and breastfeeding just one doesnt always work for people who want it too so 2 is incredible, but I think she should try weaning Karma and just do Koa and see if it's any better for her!

Obviously she can do what she wants/needs to to make sure her and her kids are healthy physically and mentally, this is just my opinion🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont have anything against older toddlers like Karma breastfeeding but I do think it should only be in the daytime and before bed, not whenever she feels like it in the middle of the night.

I'm just wondering about fairness and equality tho🤷 Karma breastfed until 3 but Koa has to stop at 1(?) because Georgie can't tandem feed anymore!
I think Georgie and all mothers who tandem feed are amazing cos it can be very tricky and breastfeeding just one doesnt always work for people who want it too so 2 is incredible, but I think she should try weaning Karma and just do Koa and see if it's any better for her!

Obviously she can do what she wants/needs to to make sure her and her kids are healthy physically and mentally, this is just my opinion🤷
I agree!

Koa is only 1 and a half so if she still wants to feed him she should. This could be a good opportunity for them to transition Karma into being a 'Big girl' and a bit more independent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If they're all so 'set for life' then they need to just not bother with YouTube anymore. But they keep on because they want to keep making money. What they risk by doing this is making a video that causes extreme backlash that gets them more negative attention than they want and they end up potentially facing lawsuits/criminal charges which will see them not so 'set for life' as they claim.

Just give it up. Go live in Costa Rica and avoid paying tax or eating anything good for the rest of your lives, Fizz!

I think it would be a bit mean to take Koa off the milk until he's ready. Once he's eating mostly solid food, then it would be time to let him transition to just eating that.

• Heart
I think it would be a bit mean to take Koa off the milk until he's ready. Once he's eating mostly solid food, then it would be time to let him transition to just eating that.
Hes 18 months old he should be on solid food.

I don’t care if she breastfeeds or not - but she’s clearly knackered and shouldn’t be put down for wanting to stop.

• Heart
I agree with you....like she’s 3, it’s unnecessary.

I wouldn’t say she’s a brat but it was really annoying how she was climbing all over Georgie when she was on the chiropractor table. Like wtf she’s trying to get adjusted and her toddler is climbing all over her...I don’t think Karma has much structure or discipline.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Georgie is SO sunburned in their latest short (on the main FF channel) 🥵 This families negligence when it comes to sun protection is awful. I hope none of them ends up with a terrible consequence but omg they really do nothing to lessen their chances.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.