Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me wonders if they are trying to take off on Instagram as influencers there instead of youtube - a lot less effort to take a photo/story and post than to film and edit a youtube video. I found it interesting when they created Instagrams for Darren and Georgie - and how much they (particularly Georgie) post on their personal Instagrams while the family one is silent.

I find it really interesting how little sponsors they seemed to get on youtube - I know the girls had a fair few for toys and games on their Fizz Sisters channel but not many sponsors appeared on their family channel. By each of them having their own Instagrams that could have potentially been a way to gauge if they could get sponsors as individuals each with their own angle? Depending on following/engagement rates, larger Instagram influencers can charge over 20K for a single post.
Georgie seems to be promoting her own ideas of womens health, motherhood and breastfeeding - getting sponsors for herself as an individual within these categories may be easier than as part of a family channel. Then (as mentioned on here previously by others) Mia mostly covers the teen/young adults, Sienna the children, and then the K&K cover baby/toddler. Not too sure on what Darren's angle is as no posts...
Going off how much Georgie posts on her own Instagram/stories it seems like she is trying to build her followers and engagement on her own account only (as I'm guessing she's responsible for the kids accounts and family one too?)

Reactions: 2
They could have made a vlog out of Georgie’s stories yesterday. And a pretty interesting one too (getting caught in the rain, having to walk through marshes/“jungle” at night to get back home) I think they’re just enjoying life/busy with the new house to bother bringing the camera round. Good for them!
I do agree. However I think it's quite rude that they've literally just disappeared from YouTube, no explanation whatsoever. I think they could have made a short video just saying hey guys we're pretty busy and are going to avoid videos for a while or something similar, or hi we're stopping YouTube as we don't enjoy it as much right now etc, even posting something on insta would have been better!

It is in part due to their followers that they are where they are today, and an explanation rather that a ghosting would have been nice!

Reactions: 12
I do agree. However I think it's quite rude that they've literally just disappeared from YouTube, no explanation whatsoever. I think they could have made a short video just saying hey guys we're pretty busy and are going to avoid videos for a while or something similar, or hi we're stopping YouTube as we don't enjoy it as much right now etc, even posting something on insta would have been better!

It is in part due to their followers that they are where they are today, and an explanation rather that a ghosting would have been nice!
Definitely. They’re quite active on insta, Georgie could have easily made a quick story acknowledging it or even slide it into a post caption. Maybe they assume their followers will attribute it to the house they’re building. I guess they’re just not bothered/lost the passion for it and just want to live their lives/churn out a video here and there when they need it.

Reactions: 8
I’ll never forget when just after Karma was born , Georgie took the three girls out for a walk and I think her sister Harriet might of also been with them it was a vlog but Georgie said that Darren wasn’t with them because he was doing a lot of work at home. When they got home Georgie asked him about what work he had been doing and he said he had just been watching Norris Nuts videos and had been inspired with some good video ideas. It made me laugh at the time and still does that this grown man spent his time watching a kids channel and considers it hard work hahaha.

Also I understand Mia’s dad doesn’t post on here anymore probably for personal reasons and I respect that cause nobody knows what’s happened behind the scenes with that whole situation but I do hope if he’s still reading here that you are doing good mentally cause I can’t imagine how difficult it’s been seeing your daughter online and not having her in your life.

Reactions: 15
Why does the latest picture Mia posted make me feel uncomfortable? Noone would assume shes pregnant considering how cut off from the world she is.

Reactions: 9
Why does the latest picture Mia posted make me feel uncomfortable? Noone would assume shes pregnant considering how cut off from the world she is.
I guess she just thought it was funny that something so innocent as mash potato made her “look” pregnant. Personally I was concerned for another reason- is that amount of bloating normal? Is she sticking her belly out to emphasise it? I’d assume she was gluten/lactose intolerant or something, not because she had a lot of mash potato. Not trying to shame her in any way ofc, it just looks concerning to me.

Reactions: 8
I guess she just thought it was funny that something so innocent as mash potato made her “look” pregnant. Personally I was concerned for another reason- is that amount of bloating normal? Is she sticking her belly out to emphasise it? I’d assume she was gluten/lactose intolerant or something, not because she had a lot of mash potato. Not trying to shame her in any way ofc, it just looks concerning to me.
As a vegan, she would not consume lactose 🙂
Not sure why she’s so bloated though…

Slightly random but I'm sure on the main family fizz insta page they had links to all their pages but can't see that now? Also darrens page has no posts, has he deleted them or has he never been active on Instagram?

Slightly random but I'm sure on the main family fizz insta page they had links to all their pages but can't see that now? Also darrens page has no posts, has he deleted them or has he never been active on Instagram?
i dont think he’s ever been active. I remember back in day them promo his insta but nothings come out of it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Just an other way of gaining followers online I guess

Reactions: 6
As a vegan, she would not consume lactose 🙂
Not sure why she’s so bloated though…
Yeah but without knowing she’s vegan, from the look of it I would assume she had some reaction to dairy/glucose. I have heard numerous vegans complaining about bloating/bowel issues, guess it’s all the fibre?

Reactions: 1
After reading Georgie's comments regarding their absence on YouTube I am certain they are reading here. It is just to suspicious after them making all the comments about 'pot' in one of their videos after people were talking about something similar here a while ago.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they do have issues with gluten, according to Georgie’s stories. If they were to cut out gluten while being vegan- not much else to eat.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they do have issues with gluten, according to Georgie’s stories. If they were to cut out gluten while being vegan- not much else to eat.
Julien Solomita is vegan and gluten free and he makes awesome cooking videos. I haven’t watched him in a while because he’s a bit weird lol but he doesn’t look deprived of anything!

I know she’s not even two yet but does anyone else think Karma sounds like he has a speech problem? Or is it normal for her to sound like that because she’s so little? Also how long do we think the English accent will last? Obviously she has the accent because her immediate family all have it but do we think she’ll have a Latin accent soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Julien Solomita is vegan and gluten free and he makes awesome cooking videos. I haven’t watched him in a while because he’s a bit weird lol but he doesn’t look deprived of anything!

I know she’s not even two yet but does anyone else think Karma sounds like he has a speech problem? Or is it normal for her to sound like that because she’s so little? Also how long do we think the English accent will last? Obviously she has the accent because her immediate family all have it but do we think she’ll have a Latin accent soon?
Shes 3 in a couple of months I believe :) I think her speech sounds delayed because she would be inevitably learning Spanish a long side English. Bilingual kids take longer to talk :) she would keep her accent since that’s the English she’s learning to speak. I’ve heard kids that have one parent from the UK and one from US and they swith i between accents depending on which parent they are talking to.

Reactions: 6

I agree!

This family has been excluding gluten from their diet for years, we have seen throughout the videos that they often go for gluten free options. This is nothing new and a lot of people manage to have a perfectly healthy gluten free and vegan diet!

From what we have heard I don't feel like Karma has any kind of speech delay. She sounds like a typical toddler to me. I don't think she will stay long enough for her to develop any kind of accent.

I agree!

This family has been excluding gluten from their diet for years, we have seen throughout the videos that they often go for gluten free options. This is nothing new and a lot of people manage to have a perfectly healthy gluten free and vegan diet!

From what we have heard I don't feel like Karma has any kind of speech delay. She sounds like a typical toddler to me. I don't think she will stay long enough for her to develop any kind of accent.
Family Fizz? Idk man if you’re having reactions to gluten + can’t manage the fibre you eat (their toilet issues Georgie used to publicise) then I think it’s time for a change.

Personally I don’t think we hear/see enough of Karma to form an opinion on her speech.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.