Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their latest video was next level dumb. They definitely told Mia to make a mess while they were gone. It’s so obviously fake it’s cringeworthy

Reactions: 14
Their latest video was next level dumb. They definitely told Mia to make a mess while they were gone. It’s so obviously fake it’s cringeworthy
They are the shittest actors but i suppose is harder or their audience of children to see. The video where mia ignores them for the day is hilariously fake. If your day to day life is too boring to vlog then i dunno.....stop vlogging

Mia’s behaviour throughout was so weird. The way she laughed when she heard Sienna singing and whenever Karma did anything slightly funny looked so forced. I thought it was weird how Mia dared Sienna to go in the pool when they said they were avoiding it because of the chlorine. Darren did seem quite shock and angry for a second when Sienna said they’d done that, maybe that wasn’t a part of the script. I wonder if Mia got told off at all for letting her sisters have loads of sugar before bed and throw food all over the floor. It did annoy me how they ate at least one ice cream each, then left the others out to melt, then got a big packet of crisps and pack of biscuits to eat which were then mostly wasted. The weirdest thing was when Darren walked in and goes “I need to clean this up”. Most parents would yell at their kids for wasting food and making such a mess and tell them to clean it up. Was this him trying to show that he’s not angry at Mia for letting Karma make such a mess? Or does he just really hate mess?

Reactions: 16
Mia’s behaviour throughout was so weird. The way she laughed when she heard Sienna singing and whenever Karma did anything slightly funny looked so forced. I thought it was weird how Mia dared Sienna to go in the pool when they said they were avoiding it because of the chlorine. Darren did seem quite shock and angry for a second when Sienna said they’d done that, maybe that wasn’t a part of the script. I wonder if Mia got told off at all for letting her sisters have loads of sugar before bed and throw food all over the floor. It did annoy me how they ate at least one ice cream each, then left the others out to melt, then got a big packet of crisps and pack of biscuits to eat which were then mostly wasted. The weirdest thing was when Darren walked in and goes “I need to clean this up”. Most parents would yell at their kids for wasting food and making such a mess and tell them to clean it up. Was this him trying to show that he’s not angry at Mia for letting Karma make such a mess? Or does he just really hate mess?
Right?! Mia was acting SO bizarre. Like why not put away the extra ice cream. Seemed intentional to just make a bigger mess. And karma getting covered in chocolate. I babysat at 16 and would definitely clean up the kids faces if they made that kind of mess. The whole video was off and icky. They really have NOTHING of substance to show anymore. Why not just film a recipe video or family game night? Why is it ALWAYS something dumb? Oh yeah because their audience is 10 year olds now...

Reactions: 21
I can imagine them being pissed off, I don't think that Karma is old enough to understand that she just can't jump into the pool just because Sienna did.

Reactions: 2
It’s not a surprise that Karma behaves the way she does when she is seeing Mia being encouraged to behave that way for the camera day in, day out. I dread to think how much worse it will be when Koa is old enough to detach himself from Georgie’s grip and they’re both at it.

Right?! Mia was acting SO bizarre. Like why not put away the extra ice cream. Seemed intentional to just make a bigger mess. And karma getting covered in chocolate. I babysat at 16 and would definitely clean up the kids faces if they made that kind of mess. The whole video was off and icky. They really have NOTHING of substance to show anymore. Why not just film a recipe video or family game night? Why is it ALWAYS something dumb? Oh yeah because their audience is 10 year olds now...
Especially as they are living in and damaging someone else's property. You could also tell that chocolate had been smeared onto Karma by Mia and sienna

I can imagine them being pissed off, I don't think that Karma is old enough to understand that she just can't jump into the pool just because Sienna did.
It would have been the parents that told them to jump in the pool, it was all pre planned and practiced

Reactions: 12
Given that they now have an issue with chlorine I'm not sure if that was planned. They probably gave Mia and Sienna the instruction to make a mess, but they probably didn't think that the girls would get carried away.
And yes, totally agree that Karma didn't smear the chocolate on her face.
Insane how low they've gone for views.

Reactions: 10
Given that they now have an issue with chlorine I'm not sure if that was planned. They probably gave Mia and Sienna the instruction to make a mess, but they probably didn't think that the girls would get carried away.
And yes, totally agree that Karma didn't smear the chocolate on her face.
Insane how low they've gone for views.
I doubt they really have an issue with chlorine just like they aren't strict vegans, it just goes with their (fake) 'image'

Reactions: 4
Mia got some new jewellery to put in her nose and helix piercings. When she went to show Darren, he said “did you get them pierced or were they already pierced?”

He’s the one who took her to get her helix done last year, and she’s had her nose done for several years (she just hasn’t had a nose stud in in a while).

• Haha
I doubt they really have an issue with chlorine just like they aren't strict vegans, it just goes with their (fake) 'image'
I did find it odd though that when they did the house tour they said they'd only been in the pool once since they arrived & mainly go to the beach. Now I don't know about anyone else but most families I know with children their age would be in the pool nearly every day, multiple times a day!

Reactions: 11
slightly off topic but Mia hasn't posted a photo with a friend since august 2018, and that was a friend she was reuniting with for 1 day. Now i'm not saying that she hasn't had a single friend since but if you compare that with nearly any other person her age, 'influencer' or not, it's insane. She probably doesn't even realise how much she's missing out and won't until she reintegrates :/ i was homeschooled for 1 year and missed a lot of lower secondary school and when i went back when i was 14 nearly 15 I was so out of touch and sad at how much i'd missed, now i could never go back and i love having more friends and i'm excited for my next few years with friends, school etc- i can't explain how glad i am to be back , i think like me she just won't know what shes missing until (for her) it's too late. i just wish she could realise that or i could tell her because it's borderline frustrating that the only fun thing she does is make rope patterns and take photos of herself

Reactions: 15
slightly off topic but Mia hasn't posted a photo with a friend since august 2018, and that was a friend she was reuniting with for 1 day. Now i'm not saying that she hasn't had a single friend since but if you compare that with nearly any other person her age, 'influencer' or not, it's insane. She probably doesn't even realise how much she's missing out and won't until she reintegrates :/ i was homeschooled for 1 year and missed a lot of lower secondary school and when i went back when i was 14 nearly 15 I was so out of touch and sad at how much i'd missed, now i could never go back and i love having more friends and i'm excited for my next few years with friends, school etc- i can't explain how glad i am to be back , i think like me she just won't know what shes missing until (for her) it's too late. i just wish she could realise that or i could tell her because it's borderline frustrating that the only fun thing she does is make rope patterns and take photos of herself
I can see Sienna and Mia being very socially awkward if they ever mix with other children again

Reactions: 12
Do they still use the fizz sisters channel? With today's video being focused on Mia and Sienna, I was surprised they posted it on the main channel instead of over there

The new video. No masks in shops at all, so confirmed they don’t wear them when out. And having a hairdresser come to their house with no regard to the idea of bubbles or anything? Ridiculous honestly. They can’t keep pretending this doesn’t exist!

Reactions: 16
The new video. No masks in shops at all, so confirmed they don’t wear them when out. And having a hairdresser come to their house with no regard to the idea of bubbles or anything? Ridiculous honestly. They can’t keep pretending this doesn’t exist!
I think they will keep on pretending it doesn't exist until it impacts them (which it probably won't )I really don't know who would want to be in a foreign country miles and miles away from home during a pandemic. What happens to the kids if they were to become seriously ill with the virus.
I think they went to costa rica as they knew there were less covi restrictions, masks are only needed on public transport there. I wonder where they will go next....but then again costa rica looks like it will extend visas to a year for people wanting to live and work their so maybe this will be where they stay now

1615314952815.png

Reactions: 9
Mia should not be putting Sienna in a women’s dress. The armholes are way too big on her. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Does sienna even know how to smile naturally anymore. Her forced smile makes me sad

Last edited:
  • Sad
Also wondering if they will ever let Sienna win against Mia, you could tell that Sienna was upset, good on Mia for sharing the money though.

Reactions: 8
I think they will keep on pretending it doesn't exist until it impacts them (which it probably won't )I really don't know who would want to be in a foreign country miles and miles away from home during a pandemic. What happens to the kids if they were to become seriously ill with the virus.
I think they went to costa rica as they knew there were less covi restrictions, masks are only needed on public transport there. I wonder where they will go next....but then again costa rica looks like it will extend visas to a year for people wanting to live and work their so maybe this will be where they stay now

View attachment 475008
Do they even have a place to call 'home' anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.