Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are buying a house. They mentioned several times that this can be their forever home and they have a big news. Who knows.

Reactions: 4
Their last few videos....

How many times is Mia going to recycle the same video idea of her being rude to her parents and how did “fainting” (while conveniently breaking her fall with her knees, ONTO a pile of blankets) convince Sienna? Wasn’t even a little convincing.

I think they should just stop doing “pranks” since they can’t be authentic about it. Karma in the pool was a cute video and they should stick to moments like those...not the fake stuff.

I wouldn’t be so critical of them if the stuff about Mia’s father hadn’t surfaced. Can’t see them the same now.

Reactions: 15
I found it sad in the Karma swimming video that it didn't even seem like Sienna was comfortable interacting with her own parents just cause they have the baby. Like Darren's right there in the back with Koa - she doesn't even look in his direction or say "hey dad watch this!" And then she just sits on the side of the pool to watch Karma... like why does she not have any playful interactions with her parents at the age of 9? She's still a kid!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
they’ve bought/been accepted on an offer to buy land in wherever there are...
(recent vide)

Reactions: 6
whoooooa hold on I just heard one of the most ridiculous things to come out of georgie's mouth. Did she really just say that they need to only think of positive things because that's how we manifest good?? Wtf are you doing telling growing kids/teens that they can't think about anything but the positive? Bad, bad advice. You actually grow A LOT working through the negative in your life. I believe you can't even truly appreciate the positive without living in the negative. Wow. Just wow. Horrible advice. I think she brought more of her religious upbringing with her than she thinks... because I find this whole "let's always have a smile on our face" is very chauvinistic and degrading. How about - let's work towards having stable mental health and learn to regulate and work through everything on our plates so that we're prepared for adulthood?!? Maybe?

Reactions: 26
It looks like it is rather easy to get residency for costa rica, you have to earn over 2.5k us dollers a month for at least 2 years and that’s pretty much all they want. Then after 7 years livingg there you can become a citizen

Reactions: 5
Also do they have a nanny for Karma now?!

I rarely watch a full video of theirs these days - but I noticed Mia looked sooo bored and didn't know what to do with herself when they were at the beach at the end of that video. Just TRY to tell me she's satisfied with her social life where she is....

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Georgie is starting to zone out. When they were on the beach, she had that look of "What the hell is my life?" while Darren was trying to keep the energy up. They bought some land in Costa Rica! Yay! More tax to not pay!

Reactions: 8
Where
Their last few videos....

How many times is Mia going to recycle the same video idea of her being rude to her parents and how did “fainting” (while conveniently breaking her fall with her knees, ONTO a pile of blankets) convince Sienna? Wasn’t even a little convincing.

I think they should just stop doing “pranks” since they can’t be authentic about it. Karma in the pool was a cute video and they should stick to moments like those...not the fake stuff.

I wouldn’t be so critical of them if the stuff about Mia’s father hadn’t surfaced. Can’t see them the same now.
What did mias dad do?

Reactions: 2
Where
What did mias dad do?
He told his side of the story (look back in previous family fizz threads for kyeza84)... that he's not a deadbeat and he wants to see her but he's been cut off by Georgie and Mia basically since they went to gran canaria.... he posted a few videos telling her how much he loves and misses her and they one day they were all taken down so we assume he was threatened with legal action (because god forbid family fizz actually acknowledges that life "isn't perfect"). Sad that Mia has a dad who loves her that she never sees and siblings too. She ignores all of his messages now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.