Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never realised before reading these threads and then watching their recent video how awful the whole situation with them really is... Sienna barely gets a word in in the latest video and when she tries to speak it’s like “aha ok” and quickly brushed aside... She looked really fed up and I bet she craves a normal childhood. Also never realised how sad it is that they get all these toys and things and then when they move they’re never seen again... It’s a shame.
Her overly huge fake smile makes me sad... I'm kind of glad she shares a room with Karma just so that she's not afraid...

Reactions: 10
Her overly huge fake smile makes me sad... I'm kind of glad she shares a room with Karma just so that she's not afraid...
I don't know exactly why she is afraid in the night, have they said that ever? But I do know that kids who don't have a safe and secure place are often afraid. Sienna could wake up in the middle of the night not knowing where she are because they don't have a stable home. So she doesn't have a safe place. A safe place could be your home of your bedroom. She doesn't have that.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really don't get why they continue to travel around, I know we are in a pandemic, but they continue to go from country to country barely even seeing outside of their accommodation being looked after by staff. Surely the whole point of travelling with young children is to show them the world, show them different cultures, lifestyles, people, communities (again know it's different in a pandemic), but they don't seem to be giving these children any of the benefits of being abroad apart from nicer weather.
This!!! They don’t even get to experience any culture either cause they always hide away in luxurious villas

Reactions: 8
I just got sucked in to the new house thing....what the hell!! What the actual are they on... the mother and big kid compete for vlog space, hardly able to draw breath in between talking about wood, when the 2nd girl finally gets a word in after standing in every shot like a beaming puppy waiting to be noticed, the poor kid finally gets to open her mouth the ‘wired’ mother interrupts her........I was gone after that, especially when I saw his creepy face!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I feel like they basically live a life of trying to please Karma and make sure she doesn't "get upset" ever. Newsflash - that's not good parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All this "Mia is Madeline McCann" bollocks sounds like something they would make up and put out there just to have some buzz about themselves and maybe get a mention in the Daily Mail. Same with the "Family Fizz died in a car crash" crap.

Reactions: 14
The fact some people are actually falling for the Madeline McCann tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All this "Mia is Madeline McCann" bollocks sounds like something they would make up and put out there just to have some buzz about themselves and maybe get a mention in the Daily Mail. Same with the "Family Fizz died in a car crash" crap.
I had exactly the same thought

Reactions: 5
I really hope that crash rumour is fake, that's really disturbing.
Well when that had been posted more than 3 hours ago, Mia had just uploaded an insta story 21 mins ago about eye liner. So it’s fake. It’s disturbing who their fans are.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.