Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also wondering if they will ever let Sienna win against Mia, you could tell that Sienna was upset, good on Mia for sharing the money though.
Yeah it’s totally unfair to keep having Sienna go up against Mia. And Georgie always chooses Mia. Choose Sienna and make her happy she’s so much younger!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel so bad for Sienna. She has big dreams and i feel like it's Georgie and Darren's fault that those dreams probably aren't going to come true. I might not be right but I believe she loves science and wants to be an astronaut?? I'm not saying that a homeschooled child can't become an astronaut but it just seems like if they put her in school she'd have a much higher chance, especially due to the fact that Georgie and Darren's homeschooling is notoriously bad.

Reactions: 21
I feel so bad for Sienna. She has big dreams and i feel like it's Georgie and Darren's fault that those dreams probably aren't going to come true. I might not be right but I believe she loves science and wants to be an astronaut?? I'm not saying that a homeschooled child can't become an astronaut but it just seems like if they put her in school she'd have a much higher chance, especially due to the fact that Georgie and Darren's homeschooling is notoriously bad.
Yes I feel the same way. That Mia wants to be homeschooled to do all her projects like her book and stuff, is her choice. It is also Mia's choice that she doesn't want to do her GSCES because she doesn't want to work for anyone. But I feel like they want the same for Sienna but Sienna doesn't have those projects like Mia does. And also if Sienna wants to do something with sience she needs to go to college so she does need her GSES. So I think that Georgie and Darren feel like she should do the same as Mia so she doesn't have to work for a boss. If they really want her to follow her dreams they should let her go to school or give her proper homeschooling and if Georgie and Darren don't want to teach her than they should hire a teacher. And let her do her GSES and go to college if she want to.

I just watched the makeover video and thought what Sienna picked out for Mia was better tbh. The dress Mia picked for Sienna was more of an everyday dress (if it had been in her size) were as the one Sienna picked was a proper going out dress. Plus the glasses Mia picked were stupid and just made Sienna look funny so they could laugh at her, it’s like they always have to make Sienna the butt of their jokes. I feel like Mia is quite mean to Sienna, I’m mean to my sisters too, but I do think Mia probably gets quite competitive when doing these sort of things and so is always putting Sienna down. Not one did Mia say anything nice about what Sienna had chosen for her, even Georgie did say how good the outfit Sienna picked was to make her feel better after losing. I know Sienna acted similarly but I think that was more a reflection on how Mia behaved towards her, Mia just criticised everything Sienna chose for her so Sienna felt like she had to do the same back.
Also, I didn’t watch the house tour but in the last video when Sienna jumped in the pool it looked like it was in the garden, I thought there was grass around it. Yet in this video it looked like it’s in a covered outdoor area, so not actually the garden. Am I just remembering it wrong?

Reactions: 13
Also, I didn’t watch the house tour but in the last video when Sienna jumped in the pool it looked like it was in the garden, I thought there was grass around it. Yet in this video it looked like it’s in a covered outdoor area, so not actually the garden. Am I just remembering it wrong?
Same in the house tour, surrounded by grass. I was thinking the exact same thing! How bizarre! Imagine if they had two pools... and still didn’t use them because of chlorine

Reactions: 6
I was watching Mia's new video and it looks like they have moved to another house already.

Reactions: 10
I feel like they dint want her to do gcses because they arent brainy enough to be able to teach them to her, darren admits to having none. And they want to keep her dumbed down and obedient as long as they can. If they are stupid with no gcses then mia can be to (in their eyes) why not give the kids a better start in life

Reactions: 10
Their editing has become awful. All the annoying voices...

And 100% they switched houses again. The main room is different and Mia’s room no longer has that big painting over the bed. Lights are different. Outside and pool is different too. What is going on?!

Reactions: 17
Their editing has become awful. All the annoying voices...

And 100% they switched houses again. The main room is different and Mia’s room no longer has that big painting over the bed. Lights are different. Outside and pool is different too. What is going on?!
Hopefully the owner of the last house saw their videos showing how disrespectfully they were treating the house and kicked them out!

I did also see that another youtuber had pinpointed exactly where they were in costa rica so they may have had to run again

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hopefully the owner of the last house saw their videos showing how disrespectfully they were treating the house and kicked them out!

I did also see that another youtuber had pinpointed exactly where they were in costa rica so they may have had to run again
I was thinking the same thing! That the last owner got wind of their video and kicked them out. They aren’t addressing it like usual so they are definitely trying to hide that the fact that they moved again.

My heart goes out to Sienna. She is the sacrificial goat in the family and is going to require major counselling later in life. Mia is the star because she earns them income. Koa and Karma seem to be somewhat protected from having a camera shoved in their face 24/7 and get a lot of undivided attention from the parents. Sienna (who was one of the key reasons they actually got viewers and she appeared on the Little Big Shots UK show) just seems to be used to earn views with no regard for her mental health. She smiles, she doesn't seem to lose her temper, she has a zest for life and learning yet they neglect her needs and emotionally abuse her. I find it heartbreaking. You get glimpses of how hurt she feels (like in the video where Georgie said her favorite child is Mia) yet she continues to smile and has no choice but to play along with their "game". It is tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I was thinking the same thing! That the last owner got wind of their video and kicked them out. They aren’t addressing it like usual so they are definitely trying to hide that the fact that they moved again.
Yeah where is the house tour!
You get glimpses of how hurt she feels (like in the video where Georgie said her favorite child is Mia) yet she continues to smile and has no choice but to play along with their "game". It is tragic.
OMG did she really say that in front of her? She is a bright, happy, intelligent child who seems kind. None of that will last long with they way she is neglected, isolated and abused by her parents. Out of all the family vlogger children on youtube, Sienna is the one i feel most sorry for.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah where is the house tour!

OMG did she really say that in front of her? She is a bright, happy, intelligent child who seems kind. None of that will last long with they way she is neglected, isolated and abused by her parents. Out of all the family vlogger children on youtube, Sienna is the one i feel most sorry for.
Sienna gives off the vibes that she’d love to be out on her bike playing with other kids and having real friendships. Playing games and being around other children her age is part of growing up and she’s missing out on that. If she was sat down and asked by a stranger are you happy ? She’d say yes because she’s used to the life she has now and she’d probably say I get to travel the world it’s so fun! while Darren is in the background holding up signs telling her what to say and to remember to smile. She’s not fully happy though , she’s happy because she’s being told what she should be happy about. Georgie and Darren act like they’re torn between what life they want to live. They want the rich lifestyle they have and the travelling with no responsibilities but they do have responsibilities which are four children who didn’t ask to be born but they are here they have feelings and have a right to a stable life. It reminds me of this film called Richie Rich it’s about this kid and his parents are rich so he lives in a mansion and has every toy in the world and anything money can buy he has and kids looking at his life from the outside think he’s so lucky look at what he has I wish I had all those things and could go to all those places but the kid isn’t fully satisfied with his life. There’s a part of the film where he’s getting into his own limo or some car similar with his own driver and he hears kids shouting and playing and looks over at them playing baseball or something and they’re having a great time and he’s longing to be over there with them but he isn’t cause he’s living the rich life. It’s sad because having money isn’t everything you can still miss out on the simple things that bring a lot of joy.

Reactions: 22
Their latest video is teaching koa to swim when last week darren said they didnt use the pool due to chlorine pahaha these people get more hypocritical every day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What do we think their ‘big life update’ is, the supposed reason they had to move?
another pregnancy maybe....or moving to another country. Its not going to be something sensible like getting Sienna into school and giving their children a normal stable life

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Big life event... I'm hoping it's that they all sod off and my kid won't want to watch them 😂

What's with G always having her saggy boobs out? or showing her legs, God sake put them away love!
Why would she tell Koa about washing chlorine off? he's a baby, he don't understand and he don't care!!

G is the boss, I don't like her. She's weird, she's fake, she's toxic.. she loves announcing how well off they are. She definitely has favourites, and let's be clear it's not poor Sienna... She's a lovely kid who gets a raw deal. D is under the thumb period.
Mia, your whiney screechy voice boils my piss.

I hope Mia's dad gets to see her. Seems toxic mum has brainwashed her, she has a 'perfect' little family bubble, she wants Darren to be daddy and has no room for her ex. It's about her only, selfish, controlling, with no thought for her kids.

Yup, I'm done.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.