Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well when that had been posted more than 3 hours ago, Mia had just uploaded an insta story 21 mins ago about eye liner. So it’s fake. It’s disturbing who their fans are.
Good, I'm glad there isn't any truth to it. Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 5
Georgies most recent instagram post is with mia and koa, but she says never say never to another?! Didn't she attend a ceremony of some sorts to celebrate no more babies? 🤔 I can't remember what country it was in but it doesn't make sense for her to be telling everyone she is open to having another after telling everyone she was done

Reactions: 6
Georgies most recent instagram post is with mia and koa, but she says never say never to another?! Didn't she attend a ceremony of some sorts to celebrate no more babies? 🤔 I can't remember what country it was in but it doesn't make sense for her to be telling everyone she is open to having another after telling everyone she was done
I think she's saying never say never, which is fair enough. She's only in her early 30s.

Reactions: 2
I thought they were strict vegans....whats Mia doing eating a vegan whopper....its not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.....it may be plant based but Burger King have been pretty open about the fact it is cooked on the same grill and alongside beef burgers to give it that flame grilled meat taste.....they should know this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought they were strict vegans....whats Mia doing eating a vegan whopper....its not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.....it may be plant based but Burger King have been pretty open about the fact it is cooked on the same grill and alongside beef burgers to give it that flame grilled meat taste.....they should know this
I don’t think they are as strict as they make out. Everything is a front with them. They say they dont drink but g&d clearly do

• Haha
I personally think Darren is done but Georgie would keep going

Reactions: 4
They're going to be one of these families that start up e-begging (again) when HMRC catches up to them. "Please pay our massive tax bill! TOBY!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I personally think Darren is done but Georgie would keep going
I could imagine Georgie wanting like 10 kids but not caring for them properly and just having 2 favourites and just letting them do everything they want. D & G are just very irresponsible people especially in their parenting attitude

Reactions: 8
They're going to be one of these families that start up e-begging (again) when HMRC catches up to them. "Please pay our massive tax bill! TOBY!"
How much do they owe? the one organisation you should never dodge is the tax man

LOL I’m vegan. But I’ve had the impossible whopper. Everyone has a different level of what they feel comfortable with and to me I’m not consuming any animal products I am ok with it. I was more curious if the waffle breakfast they had was actually vegan haha

LOL I’m vegan. But I’ve had the impossible whopper. Everyone has a different level of what they feel comfortable with and to me I’m not consuming any animal products I am ok with it. I was more curious if the waffle breakfast they had was actually vegan haha
I had the same thought about the waffle! Ive got no issue with people's eating patterns/choices etc why people want to be vegan/veggie etc as it is varied and individual (im a vegetarian) but practice what you preach! They way they talk about food an veganism is very different to how things are behind the scenes. Not picking at what you say but isn't eating the fat from a burger consuming an animal product?

It just annoys me how sienna is clearly very clever and naturally super bright and interested in learning and they clearly don’t care enough to let her get a proper education!
Yeah it really is a shame. Even if they don't want to put her in public school, I wish Georgie and Darren would've made more of an effort to help her learn. There's so many recourses out there. I know Mia's used the reasoning that you only need qualifications if you're working for someone else, of course that isn't true but even if it were, there's no guarantee that Sienna and the others will want to go down the influencer route. She's definitely got the potential to do lots of different things and in general she seems like she'd just enjoy learning.

Reactions: 10
I don't really know much about taxes, I just pay it and don't question It so excuse me if I'm wrong and a complete dummy but are they exempt from taxes if they are homeless?
Because they kinda are...I dont think they have a permanent home in the UK do they?

I don't really know much about taxes, I just pay it and don't question It so excuse me if I'm wrong and a complete dummy but are they exempt from taxes if they are homeless?
Because they kinda are...I dont think they have a permanent home in the UK do they?
You are correct. They move country every six months so have no fixed abode. No taxes being paid

I had the same thought about the waffle! Ive got no issue with people's eating patterns/choices etc why people want to be vegan/veggie etc as it is varied and individual (im a vegetarian) but practice what you preach! They way they talk about food an veganism is very different to how things are behind the scenes. Not picking at what you say but isn't eating the fat from a burger consuming an animal product?
As far as I know they may use the same grills but aren’t purposely trying to cover it in animal fat. I see so many people getting the impossible burger I imagine many times it’s just those going on the grill. 😊 To me, it’s about intention and not being perfect. But to each their own!

Can't cope with how much they're moving...obviously tax evaders. First England, then Gran Canaria, then back to England, then USA, then Dubai, England again, then to Portugal, then Mexico and now Costa Rica?? It's unbelievable....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.