Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone previously commented that she cant find anything to prove who kyle says he is. Hun your late to the party- a few months ago he releaased a YouTube video which was a message to mia on her 16th birthday, it wss him and mias 3 siblings on her dads side saying how much they miss her. a few days later he found tattle and released another YouTube video which was him explaining what happened and why he was coming forward- to try and get in contact with mia who has cut him off after moving to gran caneria. Georgie ans darren got wind of the videos and presumably threatened him with legal action. That meant all the videos were deleted. It proved exactly who he was , he looks exactly like mia and it was also poated to his personal facebook - everything has been deleted, as g&d are silencing him. If yoy read back through the threads yoy will find all this information

Someone previously commented that she cant find anything to prove who kyle says he is. Hun your late to the party- a few months ago he releaased a YouTube video which was a message to mia on her 16th birthday, it wss him and mias 3 siblings on her dads side saying how much they miss her. a few days later he found tattle and released another YouTube video which was him explaining what happened and why he was coming forward- to try and get in contact with mia who has cut him off after moving to gran caneria. Georgie ans darren got wind of the videos and presumably threatened him with legal action. That meant all the videos were deleted. It proved exactly who he was , he looks exactly like mia and it was also poated to his personal facebook - everything has been deleted, as g&d are silencing him. If yoy read back through the threads yoy will find all this information
@piggymummy01

Reactions: 9

@piggymummy01
Thankyou

Reactions: 1
Recap
  • Georgie is very pro breastfeeding and posts as Karma on Karma's Instagram referring to herself as "milk machine" or something similar
  • Georgie believes fasting can kill cancerous cells
  • Mia was removed from the country without her biological dad's permission and he has completely lost contact with him. She claims to want nothing to do with him but he was in her life until age 12. G + D support her not wanting contact with him, the turning point in their relationship appears to have been him not being entirely supportive of the FF turning vegan.
  • Mia is oversexualised and almost always posted in a bikini or revealing outfit
  • Mia and Sienna have a sad excuse for homeschooling which includes 10 minutes a day of Maths for Sienna (although she sometimes does more as she enjoys it).
  • Mia is not getting GCSE's or qualifications as she thinks she won't need them and she spends her day on projects like her colouring book and her other books (although not apparently reading any fiction books and very limited non-fiction)
  • Mia's Spanish is not as good as they all seem to think it is
  • Mia's art is not as good as they all seem to think it is
  • Sienna is the obvious unfavourite and seems to go to Mia for comfort rather than her parents
  • Sienna is basically being bullied on camera by her family for videos with titles such as "being mean to Sienna for 24 hours"
  • Karma is the golden child, she apparently demands a lot of attention and she always opens her sibling birthday presents without being scolded
  • Darren rarely appears on camera and most of his appearances are as a disembodied voice from behind the camera
  • They are now in another country which means since 2020 they have gone from Dubai > UK > Portugal > Mexico > Wherever they are now (possibly Costa Rica) but they don't do anything in the countries other than chill in big expensive AirBNBs
  • Don't wear masks or vaccinate their kids
  • Video's are becoming more and more sporadic and they seem unable to keep to an upload schedule
  • Believe mainstream TV is brainrot, but apparently their videos are not
  • Say they are minimalist but buy lots of presents for video content and then just donate them to the charity shop every time they move which comes across as a complete disregard for material items in a bad way
  • Come across very cult-like, all dressing the same and kids seem to be expected to agree with the parents beliefs even if they are setting up their kids for failure
I think that's most of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Recap:

- Barely upload. No effort in their uploads either.

- Fleeing countries left, right and centre. They've just left Mexico.

- Mia's Dad made an appearance on here and in a few YouTube videos of his own. The videos went viral on tiktok, and then Mia's Dad and the videos mysteriously disappeared (was probably silenced).

- Karma rules the roost.

- They clearly don't wear masks.

- No mention of the younger two kids having been vaccinated.

I think that's it. Other than the Dad situation, they are dull as dishwater, and seem to be over the whole YouTube thing, but just upload boring content every now and again to keep the income coming in.

Recap
  • Georgie is very pro breastfeeding and posts as Karma on Karma's Instagram referring to herself as "milk machine" or something similar
  • Georgie believes fasting can kill cancerous cells
  • Mia was removed from the country without her biological dad's permission and he has completely lost contact with him. She claims to want nothing to do with him but he was in her life until age 12. G + D support her not wanting contact with him, the turning point in their relationship appears to have been him not being entirely supportive of the FF turning vegan.
  • Mia is oversexualised and almost always posted in a bikini or revealing outfit
  • Mia and Sienna have a sad excuse for homeschooling which includes 10 minutes a day of Maths for Sienna (although she sometimes does more as she enjoys it).
  • Mia is not getting GCSE's or qualifications as she thinks she won't need them and she spends her day on projects like her colouring book and her other books (although not apparently reading any fiction books and very limited non-fiction)
  • Mia's Spanish is not as good as they all seem to think it is
  • Mia's art is not as good as they all seem to think it is
  • Sienna is the obvious unfavourite and seems to go to Mia for comfort rather than her parents
  • Sienna is basically being bullied on camera by her family for videos with titles such as "being mean to Sienna for 24 hours"
  • Karma is the golden child, she apparently demands a lot of attention and she always opens her sibling birthday presents without being scolded
  • Darren rarely appears on camera and most of his appearances are as a disembodied voice from behind the camera
  • They are now in another country which means since 2020 they have gone from Dubai > UK > Portugal > Mexico > Wherever they are now (possibly Costa Rica) but they don't do anything in the countries other than chill in big expensive AirBNBs
  • Don't wear masks or vaccinate their kids
  • Video's are becoming more and more sporadic and they seem unable to keep to an upload schedule
  • Believe mainstream TV is brainrot, but apparently their videos are not
  • Say they are minimalist but buy lots of presents for video content and then just donate them to the charity shop every time they move which comes across as a complete disregard for material items in a bad way
  • Come across very cult-like, all dressing the same and kids seem to be expected to agree with the parents beliefs even if they are setting up their kids for failure
I think that's most of it.
This just showed up when I posted one. This one's better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched them yeeeeeears ago - they were Veganfamilytv for a while but before that they were veganfitnesstv. They used to vlog their holidays and the atmosphere was so strange.

Darren was obsessed with fitness and wouldn’t let the girls eat ketchup or anything processed, they used to have a squirt of tomato purée instead. I also vividly remember him making them sprint up a hill on holiday and telling them ‘health over taste’ as he ate a full pack of unseasoned tofu.

georgie just went along with it. She has a strange Stockholm’s syndrome aura about her.

I just wish the girls all the luck in the world, they’ll need it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I watched them yeeeeeears ago - they were Veganfamilytv for a while but before that they were veganfitnesstv. They used to vlog their holidays and the atmosphere was so strange.

Darren was obsessed with fitness and wouldn’t let the girls eat ketchup or anything processed, they used to have a squirt of tomato purée instead. I also vividly remember him making them sprint up a hill on holiday and telling them ‘health over taste’ as he ate a full pack of unseasoned tofu.

georgie just went along with it. She has a strange Stockholm’s syndrome aura about her.

I just wish the girls all the luck in the world, they’ll need it.
I know exactly which video you were talking about I remember watching it thinking the had a strange attitude to things but didn’t really think anything of it but now it’s very extreme. So we’re assuming it’s Costa Rica they’re in? Why don’t they just get a longer visa and pay the taxes so they can stay longer and enjoy the country and ‘explore the culture more’ as that’s the reason they say they travel and it’s not as if they don’t have the money.

Reactions: 3
I know exactly which video you were talking about I remember watching it thinking the had a strange attitude to things but didn’t really think anything of it but now it’s very extreme. So we’re assuming it’s Costa Rica they’re in? Why don’t they just get a longer visa and pay the taxes so they can stay longer and enjoy the country and ‘explore the culture more’ as that’s the reason they say they travel and it’s not as if they don’t have the money.
It's all very odd, to say the least. I haven't watched them since they lived in Brighton because it became apparent Mia wasn't being educated and that annoyed me so much.

They were in private school in Gran Canaria and after that there didn't seem to be anything. I wonder if it's to do with this supposed court agreement? Extradition orders (is that what they're called?) can be served to parents living abroad at a known address. If what the Dad is saying is true, Mia has been living abroad illegally and if they receive papers then they cannot plead ignorance to the fact they didn't know what they were doing is wrong. I think it may be something to do with that? Avoiding a court hearing perhaps?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder why Mias father deleted the videos. If you’re telling the truth - you don’t back down. You can’t be sued for telling the truth.

Reactions: 14
I wonder why Mias father deleted the videos. If you’re telling the truth - you don’t back down. You can’t be sued for telling the truth.
I think they probably called their lawyers on him and he's taken them down whilst he's getting proper legal representation.

They were in private school in Gran Canaria and after that there didn't seem to be anything. I wonder if it's to do with this supposed court agreement? Extradition orders (is that what they're called?) can be served to parents living abroad at a known address. If what the Dad is saying is true, Mia has been living abroad illegally and if they receive papers then they cannot plead ignorance to the fact they didn't know what they were doing is wrong. I think it may be something to do with that? Avoiding a court hearing perhaps?
Mia will be 18 on December 4th 2022 (according to Famous Birthdays) so if they are trying to avoid extradition papers then I think they are just going to keep trying to run down the clock until then. I'm not sure her Dad will be able to do anything about it. I do wonder if one of the reasons they keep not telling us which country they are in is so he doesn't know which puts him behind to begin with.

I'd hope that if they are running from Mia's dad that once Mia's an adult and her dad can't do anything they would settle down somewhere and then at least Sienna who will be 11 i think by then should be able to get more stability for secondary school if they haven't brainwashed her out of wanting to be a scientist by then. Sienna's smart, I'd hope she would still be able to catch up.

Reactions: 13
Mia is 16 now so nothing can be done as that’s the cut off for The Hague Convention, but possibly not enrolling Mia in any school they could prove she’s not habitually resident anywhere was part of the plan. Dubai is not part of the Hague convention signatory so nothing could be done while they were “living” on tourist visas there popping in and out of the country every 30 days.

The sad part is Georgie pregnant at 16 video that has been deleted all she wanted to do at that age was go out and be with friends, but her mum was so strict she didn’t allow her. Well Mia has no friends in real life apart from online followers.

It’s funny that they preach and preach about travelling the world but they are the most insular isolated family around. Like that vlog we move in with another family. No you didn’t move in you PAID to stay there for a night. Their friends are faceless online people or people they have to pay.

Reactions: 24
Fasting can actually promote autophagy, which is the body's way of cleaning out damaged cells.

In cancer cells, autophagy suppresses tumorigenesis by inhibiting cancer-cell survival and inducing cell death, but it also facilitates tumorigenesis by promoting cancer-cell proliferation and tumor growth. The mechanism of the autophagic process is controlled by a series of proteins.

That being said, there's no way to absolutely prove that autophagy and fasting alone will prevent cancer, although this IS one of the more factual and scientifically studied things that Family Fizz has been promoting. However, I don't think that they should be promoting this, as their audience is quite young, and it is extremely unwise to fast for a prolonged period of time (strict fasting--not eating at night and fasting during the day) without consulting a doctor first.

Reactions: 8
Fasting can actually promote autophagy, which is the body's way of cleaning out damaged cells.

In cancer cells, autophagy suppresses tumorigenesis by inhibiting cancer-cell survival and inducing cell death, but it also facilitates tumorigenesis by promoting cancer-cell proliferation and tumor growth. The mechanism of the autophagic process is controlled by a series of proteins.

That being said, there's no way to absolutely prove that autophagy and fasting alone will prevent cancer, although this IS one of the more factual and scientifically studied things that Family Fizz has been promoting. However, I don't think that they should be promoting this, as their audience is quite young, and it is extremely unwise to fast for a prolonged period of time (strict fasting--not eating at night and fasting during the day) without consulting a doctor first.
I can't find the original post with what they said but whilst there is some supporting evidence that fasting may help with autophagy there is still a lot of research that still needs to be done. A lot of the studies on fasting and cancer have been animal studies rather than on humans. While it does look hopeful presenting it as a fact rather than saying "studies look hopeful" or "there is some evidence to suggest" is dangerous. As far as I am aware there are absolutely no cases in which someone has cured cancer by fasting and people have still got cancer even if they have fasted.

No-one should be presenting facts as facts without being sure they are true. Modern medicine is necessary for some people. People who need modern medicine to survive could die if they are convinced that everything can be cured using solely diet and exercise.

The problem is that Family Fizz are barely educated, their skills are video editing and exploiting their kids, they have no qualifications in anything that should allow them to give health or medical advice.

Reactions: 10
I can't find the original post with what they said but whilst there is some supporting evidence that fasting may help with autophagy there is still a lot of research that still needs to be done. A lot of the studies on fasting and cancer have been animal studies rather than on humans. While it does look hopeful presenting it as a fact rather than saying "studies look hopeful" or "there is some evidence to suggest" is dangerous. As far as I am aware there are absolutely no cases in which someone has cured cancer by fasting and people have still got cancer even if they have fasted.

No-one should be presenting facts as facts without being sure they are true. Modern medicine is necessary for some people. People who need modern medicine to survive could die if they are convinced that everything can be cured using solely diet and exercise.

The problem is that Family Fizz are barely educated, their skills are video editing and exploiting their kids, they have no qualifications in anything that should allow them to give health or medical advice.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. I should've been more clear on my stance, and I wasn't saying it was a GOOD thing that they were promoting. I was simply mentioning that this, at least, had some research that leads to a positive conclusion--but as you said, there just isn't enough research yet. Similar to the research being done on Intermittent Fasting--there just isn't enough conclusive research that has been done yet, and the studies that have been very successful haven't even been done on humans. I agree that they shouldn't be giving health or medical advice. I was just glad to see them promoting something that at least seems to have SOME research backing it up, as many of the things they seem to preach about don't have a lot of scientific evidence (again, just speculating here, I haven't looked at their social medias that deeply in a while, so I could absolutely be missing things.) There's no conclusive evidence linking autophagy and cancer prevention, and I'm sorry if it seemed like I was excusing their behavior! I think they're uneducated, and honestly, strange. Fasting isn't something to be taken lightly, and I don't think they should be promoting it.

I wonder where they have moved to now? I think most countries have strict rules that need to be followed, must be very few countries that would suit this family who don't follow any rules or wear masks.

I was always curious about her resemblance to the other family.. Wish I didn't miss out on the videos before they were taken down.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s off topic but does anyone else find it really sad that Georgie’s sister Harriette always comments on their posts, especially mia’s but 9 times out of 10 they don’t even reply to her? I think that’s so awful of them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know it’s off topic but does anyone else find it really sad that Georgie’s sister Harriette always comments on their posts, especially mia’s but 9 times out of 10 they don’t even reply to her? I think that’s so awful of them
They don't seem to want anything to do with either family, they left the country with koa before Harriet could meet him. If that's not cold hearted I don't know what is. Does Darren have any family I've never heard anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They don't seem to want anything to do with either family, they left the country with koa before Harriet could meet him. If that's not cold hearted I don't know what is. Does Darren have any family I've never heard anything.
Awful isn’t it! Darren has grandparents they used to see. Sienna slept over there once in a vlog years ago, but haven’t really heard of them since.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I was always curious about her resemblance to the other family.. Wish I didn't miss out on the videos before they were taken down.
There's some clips of her dad's video in the below, the kids faces are censored though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.