Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she has, I honestly don’t see why’d they’d lie. They haven’t shown the girls going away before and 4 days isn’t going to change “the haters” minds on them. She would definitely be back with them by now anyway

Reactions: 6
Why are her stories at home then? Shopping trip doesn't mean she has gone away. Screams clickbait again
She posted it on the 9th of April. It was a photo in a shopping mall. She hasn't posted any stories and posts for a couple of days after that picture. Also if she was vlogging it and also said she vlogged it and it will be on her yt channel soon why would they lie?

Reactions: 2
I reckon she has, I honestly don’t see why’d they’d lie. They haven’t shown the girls going away before and 4 days isn’t going to change “the haters” minds on them. She would definitely be back with them by now anyway
They lie about so much it is hard to know what is the truth. The goodbye was faked even if she did go that wasn't when they properly said goodbye. She was leaving in 20 minutes and nothing was in her suitcase or that huge bag, she packed like one outfit, bikini and a book. They know people are talking about her dad and them keeping her isolated, so it was either clickbait for people thinking she was going back to the UK or showing people that she doesn't isolate the kids.
I will believe it when i see it, a photo in a shopping mall isn't proof she went away

Reactions: 9
They lie about so much it is hard to know what is the truth. The goodbye was faked even if she did go that wasn't when they properly said goodbye. She was leaving in 20 minutes and nothing was in her suitcase or that huge bag, she packed like one outfit, bikini and a book. They know people are talking about her dad and them keeping her isolated, so it was either clickbait for people thinking she was going back to the UK or showing people that she doesn't isolate the kids.
I will believe it when i see it, a photo in a shopping mall isn't proof she went away
I thought the amount of stuff she packed was weird as well. She was suppossed to be going away for 4 days but said she wasn't packing much because she was buying clothes there. Why would you risk running out of clothes.

Reactions: 10
I swear they’re in some sort of cult. I noticed Mia follows this family on Instagram who also live in Costa Rica as their home base I think they built a house there too but they travel to other countries. They also do unschooling which is basically what Family Fizz do. This family they follow had their kids doing an unschooling lesson involving how to draw dragons 😂 I’m all for people who are interested in art to be doing something like that but I just don’t feel many of these kids get a good education. They let them do what they want and learn what they want which yeah it’s good for kids to enjoy things but they also should be learning maths and other things. This family is also vegan and they don’t wear suncream they don’t like it. The dad of the family works as a ‘motivational speaker’ or something so he goes around holding meetings with people in Costa Rica and other places to teach them this way of life he lives aka recruiting people for the cult because that’s what it is. You just know they’re all against vaccinations and think they’re better than everyone else and if you don’t live like them they’ll judge you for it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I swear they’re in some sort of cult. I noticed Mia follows this family on Instagram who also live in Costa Rica as their home base I think they built a house there too but they travel to other countries. They also do unschooling which is basically what Family Fizz do. This family they follow had their kids doing an unschooling lesson involving how to draw dragons 😂 I’m all for people who are interested in art to be doing something like that but I just don’t feel many of these kids get a good education. They let them do what they want and learn what they want which yeah it’s good for kids to enjoy things but they also should be learning maths and other things. This family is also vegan and they don’t wear suncream they don’t like it. The dad of the family works as a ‘motivational speaker’ or something so he goes around holding meetings with people in Costa Rica and other places to teach them this way of life he lives aka recruiting people for the cult because that’s what it is. You just know they’re all against vaccinations and think they’re better than everyone else and if you don’t live like them they’ll judge you for it.
Can you send a link to the family they follow?

If someone is interested in Art then why not learn about famous artists? They could easily incorperate education into their childrens interests.

Has anyone ever noticed how many fan accounts they all follow on Instagram 😦

Reactions: 11
Can you send a link to the family they follow?

If someone is interested in Art then why not learn about famous artists? They could easily incorperate education into their childrens interests.
Yes sorry I should of included the name it’s @sundancefamily on Instagram. If you go onto Mia’s instagram she follows them.
Exactly you’d think these families would think of that but they’re all so obsessed with travelling. If someone loves art and wants to draw dragons or whatever that’s fine I respect any parent supporting a passion their child has but you just know these kids all are missing out on some important stuff they’ll need as adults.

Yes sorry I should of included the name it’s @sundancefamily on Instagram. If you go onto Mia’s instagram she follows them.
Exactly you’d think these families would think of that but they’re all so obsessed with travelling. If someone loves art and wants to draw dragons or whatever that’s fine I respect any parent supporting a passion their child has but you just know these kids all are missing out on some important stuff they’ll need as adults.
I wonder if they are the children the girls are playing with.

They have a youtube channel.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they are the children the girls are playing with.

They have a youtube channel.
I haven’t looked at their channel yet but yeah I’d say there’s a good chance those are the kids they’re playing with cause one of their daughters is 14. You never know how long Family Fizz will actually stay in one place so you don’t know how long the girls will get to be friends with people.

Reactions: 5
It was Georgie’s sister, Harriette’s birthday yesterday. All quiet from family fizz - they don’t even follow her! What happened to her being the one family member (besides darren’s grandparents) they were still in touch with?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I haven’t looked at their channel yet but yeah I’d say there’s a good chance those are the kids they’re playing with cause one of their daughters is 14. You never know how long Family Fizz will actually stay in one place so you don’t know how long the girls will get to be friends with people.
Yes also in the sunadnce family stories the market they go to I have seen it in the back of family fizz videos and stories

Reactions: 2
I’ve just checked out these sundance people and they’ve just built an ‘eco home’ which is what Georgie has been on about for their new build so they’re defo being influenced.

It was Georgie’s sister, Harriette’s birthday yesterday. All quiet from family fizz - they don’t even follow her! What happened to her being the one family member (besides darren’s grandparents) they were still in touch with?
Thats really sad. I don't even think she got to meet Koa before they left again.

The only reason why this family have decided to build an eco house in Costa Rica is because it fits into the Aesthetic they are trying to be.

I know they see themselves as being some kind of all natural, vegan, minimalistic family but I honestly don't see it...

They only stay in luxury houses, they always have the latest gadgets and they waste a ridiculous amount of money on stupid challenges.

What are they going to do once they have built there house?

There going to have a team of nannies and maids to wait on them hand and foot, Karma and koa are going to be running riot, Georgie is going to be pretending that Sienna doesn't exist, Sienna is going to be wandering around the streets with no supervision, Darren is going to be locked away in his office doing god knows what and Mia is going to be writing yet another book.

This family are kidding themselves.

There pretending to be something they are not and everyone can see it but them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only reason why this family have decided to build an eco house in Costa Rica is because it fits into the Aesthetic they are trying to be.

I know they see themselves as being some kind of all natural, vegan, minimalistic family but I honestly don't see it...

They only stay in luxury houses, they always have the latest gadgets and they waste a ridiculous amount of money on stupid challenges.

What are they going to do once they have built there house?

There going to have a team of nannies and maids to wait on them hand and foot, Karma and koa are going to be running riot, Georgie is going to be pretending that Sienna doesn't exist, Sienna is going to be wandering around the streets with no supervision, Darren is going to be locked away in his office doing god knows what and Mia is going to be writing yet another book.

This family are kidding themselves.

There pretending to be something they are not and everyone can see it but them.
Exactly! They just need to admit that they love a life of luxury and stop pretending they are vegan minimalists. It’s laughable that all the flights they have taken during lockdown have cancelled out what they’ve saved by being vegan.

Reactions: 13
Exactly! They just need to admit that they love a life of luxury and stop pretending they are vegan minimalists. It’s laughable that all the flights they have taken during lockdown have cancelled out what they’ve saved by being vegan.
The thing is they are materialistic in the sense that they do live a life of luxury however they seem to neglect the important things like Sienna having an age appropriate bedroom. In all of the house tours the kids bedrooms are so bare and they are always throwing their clothes and toys away.

I rememeber in one of Mias videos she said that Georgie had given her jeans to charity and Mia had to go back and get them!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I rememeber in one of Mias videos she said that Georgie had given her jeans to charity and Mia had to go back and get them!
This confused me so much! When I was younger I'd be made to go through my clothes and give what didn't fit or I didn't wear to charity but my mum would never get rid of stuff I liked or would actively wear even when my wardrobe would be close to overflowing! Mia wore and liked those jeans why would Georgie just give them away 🙄 it's not like mia is exactly making active decision in them up and moving every few months so she shouldn't be forced to give away half her belongings each time!

Reactions: 16
This confused me so much! When I was younger I'd be made to go through my clothes and give what didn't fit or I didn't wear to charity but my mum would never get rid of stuff I liked or would actively wear even when my wardrobe would be close to overflowing! Mia wore and liked those jeans why would Georgie just give them away 🙄 it's not like mia is exactly making active decision in them up and moving every few months so she shouldn't be forced to give away half her belongings each time!
Mia said that Georgie got confused and thought they were in the donate pile or something like that. Surely she would have double checked though, Mia always wore those jeans.

It makes you think.

Everytime do they have to go through everything and get rid of stuff? I still cant get over Sienna giving Buddy away, she was obsessed with that toy.
It's sad to think they may not have a special childhood teddy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.