Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t be sorry it’s not anyone’s fault it’s just bad luck and I know there’s many people who suffer from it but I really appreciate you saying that so thank you so much it’s very kind!

I completely agree with you and I’ve no idea what exactly they eat everyday but Mia did that video ages ago of her daily routine and the amount of supplements she takes in a day shocked me. I’d understand if she had a medical condition that required all that but she literally just takes this stuff to replace what she’d get from foods. I’m not vegan so I don’t know fully how it works but it wouldn’t surprise me if that was effecting her health in a bad way and the health of the whole family because Darren has lost a lot of weight he looks underweight.
They definitely would of filmed Mia going to see a doctor cause they’d get lots of views or they would of got Mia to make a video for her channel so I agree there’s no way they’ve been to any doctor about her skin and I feel sorry for her wearing all that makeup to cover it up it’ll make it worse.
Exactly they keep saying they’re so healthy but they aren’t when that’s all they’re consuming. I understand they don’t want to eat meat but they need to be adding other vegan foods into their diet to not only them help but also the kids. They’re losing so much weight and I can’t tell if it’s an obsession they have or if they don’t even realise it.
The suncream thing I will never understand and there’s no excuse not to wear it.
You’re right a lot of vegans do go to the extreme and they’re putting themselves at risk for so many things but even if someone sat down with them and told them look if you don’t stop doing this and that this bad thing will happen to you , Darren would just shut the person down and brainwash the whole family into listening to him cause Darren can never be wrong.
I know we only see a bit of what they actually eat but from the things I have seen it isn't enough.

I know the video your on about she took about 4 different vitamins and I don't know how she got through the day eating the little she did.

As a family we have only ever taken multi-vitamins like alot of other people do and Omega 3. We eat 'normal' meals like roast dinners, bangers and mash that kind of thing we just make it vegan. I could not just live of fruit, veg and salad I would be sooo hungry.

I don't know how they can sit there eating a washing up bowl sized salad, the thought of that makes me laugh 😂

I have got sunburn a couple of times and it was awful! It was so painful, I got hives which then turned into bruising which then went really dry and cracked. I was still wearing suncream when that happened I just don't think I reaplied it enough.

I don't know how they can just let their children burn they must be in pain.

Reactions: 13
They also get super over excited whenever they get to have snacks it’s like they rarely get to have them there’s just something off about it I can’t put my finger on it. I know most kids would get excited seeing lots of sweets but there’s something different about their reactions.
Spot on. I’ve noticed this with many vegan youtubers children. They are always ridiculously excited by snacks or just food in general, even if it looks bad.

When I was around 14 I was barely getting any meat in my diet. I felt washed out and was constantly thinking of snacks I could make to eat because I never felt satisfied. I guess that’s how they feel.

I don’t get how you can accept that your diet doesn’t give you enough nutrients so you have to try and replace it with multiple daily lab made supplements and not think, hang on, maybe veganism isn’t the right thing to do?

I agree plenty omnivorous kids get issues too, but that’s mainly because of sweets junk and processed “meat.” No fault of an omnivorous diet itself. Whereas veganism is actually missing essential nutrients.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen their stories for today?

I can understand letting little children explore new foods but standing there and allowing your two and a half year old to play with a mango and cover herself and her pushchair in it doesn't seem like the best idea, Koa actually looked like he was just trying to eat it, then started copying her!

I hope Georgie didn't just allow her to do that so that she didn't have a meltdown. What if she decided to do that whilst eating out? One day Georgie is going to have to tell her No and Karma is not going to like that.

Reactions: 12
I
I know we only see a bit of what they actually eat but from the things I have seen it isn't enough.

I know the video your on about she took about 4 different vitamins and I don't know how she got through the day eating the little she did.

As a family we have only ever taken multi-vitamins like alot of other people do and Omega 3. We eat 'normal' meals like roast dinners, bangers and mash that kind of thing we just make it vegan. I could not just live of fruit, veg and salad I would be sooo hungry.

I don't know how they can sit there eating a washing up bowl sized salad, the thought of that makes me laugh 😂

I have got sunburn a couple of times and it was awful! It was so painful, I got hives which then turned into bruising which then went really dry and cracked. I was still wearing suncream when that happened I just don't think I reaplied it enough.

I don't know how they can just let their children burn they must be in pain.
I think Georgie and Darren have a shared eating disorder which influences Mia's eating habit's. If you google darren and georgies full names you find their marathon and running records. They don't do that intense exercise now as far as i know, they would vlog it surely to bring in views. So i think they obsess over food and portions to compensate. Whatever is going on it is NOT healthy and a bad influence on their children and viewers

Reactions: 9
I

I think Georgie and Darren have a shared eating disorder which influences Mia's eating habit's. If you google darren and georgies full names you find their marathon and running records. They don't do that intense exercise now as far as i know, they would vlog it surely to bring in views. So i think they obsess over food and portions to compensate. Whatever is going on it is NOT healthy and a bad influence on their children and viewers
In their earlier vlogs when they were living in Gran Caneria they were into fitness and healthy eating.

They ate a lot of healthy food but they seemed to eat more 'normal' meals. They didn't seem to shy away from meat substitutes and they ate really big portion sizes.

They just seem to eat fruit and salad now.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen their stories for today?

I can understand letting little children explore new foods but standing there and allowing your two and a half year old to play with a mango and cover herself and her pushchair in it doesn't seem like the best idea, Koa actually looked like he was just trying to eat it, then started copying her!

I hope Georgie didn't just allow her to do that so that she didn't have a meltdown. What if she decided to do that whilst eating out? One day Georgie is going to have to tell her No and Karma is not going to like that.
When I saw her stories I thought why are you making it so hard for yourself. She said she cleaned the pushchair this morning, so she needs to clean it twice a day now. If they see a mango, why don't they take it with them and cut it in pieces. And than give it in a bowl with a fork to the kids. Food is to eat not to play with but it happens because Georgie can't say no to Karma. And like you said Karma is an example for Koa. If they don't set boundaries for Koa now, he will going to behave the same as Karma does.

When I saw her stories I thought why are you making it so hard for yourself. She said she cleaned the pushchair this morning, so she needs to clean it twice a day now. If they see a mango, why don't they take it with them and cut it in pieces. And than give it in a bowl with a fork to the kids. Food is to eat not to play with but it happens because Georgie can't say no to Karma. And like you said Karma is an example for Koa. If they don't set boundaries for Koa now, he will going to behave the same as Karma does.
Exactly. Georgie claims she is a high needs child. No Georgie she is just a toddler that has never been told no! Can you imagine what they are both going to be like in a year :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
saw someone mention mias acne earlier, i used to have awful acne and it would always get worse when i wore makeup on holiday (in the heat). she is always in the sun and she seems to wear a full face everyday, i know she may feel insecure, which i totally relate to and sympathise with, but wearing makeup overnight when she is sleeping in a 24 hour challenge, wearing makeup in the sea/swimming pool and in the heat when she would be sweaty, i just think the heavy foundation is too much for everyday use, her skin needs to breathe, there are so many bb creams and cc creams with the same level of coverage, she could even spot conceal instead of covering her whole face in layers of foundation where she will swim, sleep and sweat with it on. or when shes not filming, leave the makeup off! it stresses me out when i see her go underwater and sleep in makeup, it’s so bad for your skin, i thought that was basic knowledge.

Has anyone seen any of Mias recent Instagram pictures?

Does anyone else think that her Acne could be something to do with her diet?

I have never suffered with acne before but I do get the occasional spots especially now it's getting warm and I am having to wear more suncream. Her acne is severe though and she has had it for so many years and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I really do feel for her because you can tell how much make up she is having to use from the pictures to try and cover it up she also have a lot of scars.
Acne as bad as Mia’s is most likely hormonal or genetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Acne as bad as Mia’s is most likely hormonal or genetic.
I agree there’s a lot you can’t change when it comes to things like acne. However there a certainly things Mia could do to lessen her breakouts, like people have said, wearing so much heavy makeup and their diet consisting of many sugary fruits won’t be helping. I’m sure there are medications that can help, I remember a friend at school suffering with acne and her skin clearing up after going on the pill. That was after quite a few years of trying different treatments and methods, her parents noticed how self conscious her skin made her and took her to the doctors to try and find a solution. Of course G&D would never bother doing this because healthcare is actually useless and Mia just needs to drink more water. Darren’s probably reading about crystals to try and find one that cures acne.

I agree there’s a lot you can’t change when it comes to things like acne. However there a certainly things Mia could do to lessen her breakouts, like people have said, wearing so much heavy makeup and their diet consisting of many sugary fruits won’t be helping. I’m sure there are medications that can help, I remember a friend at school suffering with acne and her skin clearing up after going on the pill. That was after quite a few years of trying different treatments and methods, her parents noticed how self conscious her skin made her and took her to the doctors to try and find a solution. Of course G&D would never bother doing this because healthcare is actually useless and Mia just needs to drink more water. Darren’s probably reading about crystals to try and find one that cures acne.
I feel like G&D would be the type of parents who are very against Mia going on the pill, even for acne/period pain etc.

Has anyone else seen Mias new video?

Of course she is entitled to her own opinion and views but I was really shocked when she said that she considered pets and animals 'Gross and Dirty'.

That is a shocking thing to admit when you and your family are living a life making out like you are this all natural, cruelty free, vegan, spiritual family who go around trying to save the world and living off plants.

I am really starting to see this family in a different light.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone else seen Mias new video?

Of course she is entitled to her own opinion and views but I was really shocked when she said that she considered pets and animals 'Gross and Dirty'.

That is a shocking thing to admit when you and your family are living a life making out like you are this all natural, cruelty free, vegan, spiritual family who go around trying to save the world and living off plants.

I am really starting to see this family in a different light.
That’s really odd to admit when your vegan haha What time in the video does Mia say that ? X

Reactions: 6
“gross and dirty” c’mon Mia, let’s be honest, that was directed at Darren, right?
lives with a family that doesn’t use soap but don’t worry, she’s too hygienic for a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“gross and dirty” c’mon Mia, let’s be honest, that was directed at Darren, right?
lives with a family that doesn’t use soap but don’t worry, she’s too hygienic for a dog
Did you see the video? She made it clear that she didn't like pets or animals in general.

Darren must stink so bad!

I think they are to Gross and Dirty for a dog, you have to think about the poor dog here.

Reactions: 10
Not surprised. I’ve always said they’re only vegan for health. You can see it in the way they talk about animals. Always referring to them as ‘it’. I’ve never known any ethical vegan refer to animals in that way. Never struck me as particularly compassionate. Darren anyway. But I’d be willing to bet a lot of Mia’s ‘thoughts’ on pets come from listening to Darren. I imagine most of that families thoughts on most things come from Darren.

Reactions: 20
Not surprised. I’ve always said they’re only vegan for health. You can see it in the way they talk about animals. Always referring to them as ‘it’. I’ve never known any ethical vegan refer to animals in that way. Never struck me as particularly compassionate. Darren anyway. But I’d be willing to bet a lot of Mia’s ‘thoughts’ on pets come from listening to Darren. I imagine most of that families thoughts on most things come from Darren.
I was shocked to hear her talk like that. She almost back tracked by saying she 'Loved animals'. Clearly you don't!

Darren is definatley the one with the opinions. The man doesn't even use soap.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.