Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia said that Georgie got confused and thought they were in the donate pile or something like that. Surely she would have double checked though, Mia always wore those jeans.
I don’t think it’s weird Georgie didn’t double check, she probably thought Mia just changed style or wanted space for some better clothes.

Reminds me of something lol, my parents once gave away almost ALL my toys when I was little because they somehow thought they were in the giving away pile. Sad times.

They are going to age so badly due to sun damage. Darren looks pretty rough already and Georgie isn't far behind 😂
I really don’t want to seem rude, more concerned really. Most of these vegan travelling couples end up looking very old and very sunburnt. They just don’t look healthy at all with the sunken eyes and cheeks, popping eyes, thinning/greying hair, dull skin etc, while they preach to everyone about their amazing healthy lifestyle and bowls of leaves. I guess they’re in denial. It’s so obvious though as a viewer and very sad.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe Georgie is only 33? She honesty looks in her late 40’s not that that’s old but she just doesn’t look as young as she is and I don’t know if it’s just her genetics or if the lifestyle they live has played a part in that. Also Sienna is really small for her age I never realised how small she looks 6 years old from behind.
I think because they move so much and constantly buy new clothes , Georgie is so used to throwing things away or giving it to charity that she doesn’t give it a second thought. Most normal people don’t move as much as they do in a short amount of time that’s why most parents would ask their child to sort out their clothes and give away the ones they don’t want anymore and keep the ones they do want whereas with Georgie she probably thinks oh they’ll get new clothes and toys anyway so it’s not a big deal. It’s quite sad that everything is constantly replaced and the kids don’t ever get much of a chance to get full use out of a toy or get to enjoy wearing the same outfit for a year or more that they like.

They preach this lifestyle yet they are all dressed in fast fashion constantly, never hear of them buying 2nd hand.

The “babies” both wear disposable nappies instead of reusable, it’s just a lifestyle they roll out when it suits them

Reactions: 17
I hate how G & D will just throw things out as soon as they move somewhere. In the summer of 2018 they went on a road trip around the uk and said they were visiting family members so they could meet Karma. I can just imagine their family giving them presents like toys and baby clothes for karma and know they’ve all probably been throw away. My grandma gave my sister a teddy when was a baby and she’s slept with it every day since. None of those will probably ever have that since they just threw out Buddy even though Sienna loved it. Little Koa didn’t even get the chance to meet any of his family and get gifts for his parents to throw out because they’ve decided to cut everyone out of their lives. I definitely think Darren is the one who pushed for cutting off ties seeing as his grandparents are the only people they’re in touch with I get the feeling someone on Georgie’s side, I’m betting either her mum or Harriet, spoke up about how their way of life might not be the bed thing for their kids and Darren got worried Georgie would listen to them instead of worshiping him and told her they didn’t need them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t think it’s weird Georgie didn’t double check, she probably thought Mia just changed style or wanted space for some better clothes.

Reminds me of something lol, my parents once gave away almost ALL my toys when I was little because they somehow thought they were in the giving away pile. Sad times.

I really don’t want to seem rude, more concerned really. Most of these vegan travelling couples end up looking very old and very sunburnt. They just don’t look healthy at all with the sunken eyes and cheeks, popping eyes, thinning/greying hair, dull skin etc, while they preach to everyone about their amazing healthy lifestyle and bowls of leaves. I guess they’re in denial. It’s so obvious though as a viewer and very sad.
I think Georgie will throw things away regardless.

Im vegan myself but I agree with you! They are starting to get the 'Vegan look' especially Darren. I think one of the big problems with a vegan diet is sugar! They may think all the fruit they eat is healthy but that is a lot of sugar to be consuming.

They preach this lifestyle yet they are all dressed in fast fashion constantly, never hear of them buying 2nd hand.

The “babies” both wear disposable nappies instead of reusable, it’s just a lifestyle they roll out when it suits them
It is very weird that both their children are in disposables. Most vegans and people like they claim to be would have their babies in cloth nappies and by Karmas age she would already be potty trained.

No one would want to change a toddlers reusable nappy!

I hate how G & D will just throw things out as soon as they move somewhere. In the summer of 2018 they went on a road trip around the uk and said they were visiting family members so they could meet Karma. I can just imagine their family giving them presents like toys and baby clothes for karma and know they’ve all probably been throw away. My grandma gave my sister a teddy when was a baby and she’s slept with it every day since. None of those will probably ever have that since they just threw out Buddy even though Sienna loved it. Little Koa didn’t even get the chance to meet any of his family and get gifts for his parents to throw out because they’ve decided to cut everyone out of their lives. I definitely think Darren is the one who pushed for cutting off ties seeing as his grandparents are the only people they’re in touch with I get the feeling someone on Georgie’s side, I’m betting either her mum or Harriet, spoke up about how their way of life might not be the bed thing for their kids and Darren got worried Georgie would listen to them instead of worshiping him and told her they didn’t need them.
They probably don't have any keep sakes from the time they started travelling.

Reactions: 9
I think about the keepsakes thing often - imagine when the kids grow up and have nothing but a few random videos on youtube to remember their childhood? Unsure if they were just respecting privacy but in a video they did in Dubai reacting to old photos they really didn't have much photos from Mia's childhood/their early years together and when they have shared early/old photos on instagram it has been the same ones that they used in the video. Sad if they truly don't have many photos - Mia's Dad shared more in his short video than FF has. I know that they have some storage in the UK that would likely (hopefully?) have keepsakes from the older girls early childhoods but the younger two really don't appear to have much.

On her most recent birthday Sienna got a telescope(?) from Darren's grandparents - an amazing gift that suited her age and interests that she could have kept for years but I don't think we've seen it since it was unwrapped. It certainly hasn't been shown in her bare bedroom during any of their house tours.

Before Karma was born Georgie's sister Harriette gifted them a lot of clothes and things for the baby and they received more presents from other family members and other youtubers (I think they did some sort of baby gift collab?) but they didn't show any of them after leaving for Dubai (where they then bought all new things again). Harriette's gifts were lots of baby clothes that she had sized up in and bought all-season outfits so that they could take the clothes with them as she knew that they were wanting to travel with the baby but from them sharing their packing videos/whats in my suitcase at the time it showed that they didn't take any of the clothes with them.

Harriette has spoken about how her and georgies mum and their siblings are in a religious cult so when they both left the cult they were not allowed contact with their fsmily since

That makes it even worse that georgie has cut off harriette because shes her only family on the outside of the cult. But georgie has just created her own little cult

Reactions: 15
I think about the keepsakes thing often - imagine when the kids grow up and have nothing but a few random videos on youtube to remember their childhood? Unsure if they were just respecting privacy but in a video they did in Dubai reacting to old photos they really didn't have much photos from Mia's childhood/their early years together and when they have shared early/old photos on instagram it has been the same ones that they used in the video. Sad if they truly don't have many photos - Mia's Dad shared more in his short video than FF has. I know that they have some storage in the UK that would likely (hopefully?) have keepsakes from the older girls early childhoods but the younger two really don't appear to have much.

On her most recent birthday Sienna got a telescope(?) from Darren's grandparents - an amazing gift that suited her age and interests that she could have kept for years but I don't think we've seen it since it was unwrapped. It certainly hasn't been shown in her bare bedroom during any of their house tours.

Before Karma was born Georgie's sister Harriette gifted them a lot of clothes and things for the baby and they received more presents from other family members and other youtubers (I think they did some sort of baby gift collab?) but they didn't show any of them after leaving for Dubai (where they then bought all new things again). Harriette's gifts were lots of baby clothes that she had sized up in and bought all-season outfits so that they could take the clothes with them as she knew that they were wanting to travel with the baby but from them sharing their packing videos/whats in my suitcase at the time it showed that they didn't take any of the clothes with them.
They did a clothes swap with the Norris nuts.

That's a good point... Where is that telescope?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen any of Mias recent Instagram pictures?

Does anyone else think that her Acne could be something to do with her diet?

I have never suffered with acne before but I do get the occasional spots especially now it's getting warm and I am having to wear more suncream. Her acne is severe though and she has had it for so many years and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I really do feel for her because you can tell how much make up she is having to use from the pictures to try and cover it up she also have a lot of scars.

Has anyone seen any of Mias recent Instagram pictures?

Does anyone else think that her Acne could be something to do with her diet?

I have never suffered with acne before but I do get the occasional spots especially now it's getting warm and I am having to wear more suncream. Her acne is severe though and she has had it for so many years and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I really do feel for her because you can tell how much make up she is having to use from the pictures to try and cover it up she also have a lot of scars.
I ain’t no nutritionist but most of their diet consists of copious amounts of fruits and barely digestible plant matter along with processed sugary snacks. They are always joking about wind and soiling themselves (all the beans and leaves I guess) and Mia actually said in a video that she has to take various pills in the morning because she’s vegan.

I definitely think their diet is a contributing factor to their acne issues. Along with all their other outward symptoms we can see. It’s so obvious looking in but I think they’re just so convinced it’s the best way to live that they don’t even care to think about the nutrient issues.

I admire the decision to be vegan but unfortunately it’s often ill informed. It’s a deficient diet full stop. If you’re an adult, do what you want, but I hate to see children being dragged into it.

From a quick google search:

Some common reasons you might get acne on a vegan diet include low levels of B12, low zinc Levels, eating the wrong foods such as going for processed vegan snacks, disruption in our microbiome from a diet transition, or relying too much on bread and other refined grains as a main part of a vegan diet.

I ain’t no nutritionist but most of their diet consists of copious amounts of fruits and barely digestible plant matter along with processed sugary snacks. They are always joking about wind and soiling themselves (all the beans and leaves I guess) and Mia actually said in a video that she has to take various pills in the morning because she’s vegan.

I definitely think their diet is a contributing factor to their acne issues. Along with all their other outward symptoms we can see. It’s so obvious looking in but I think they’re just so convinced it’s the best way to live that they don’t even care to think about the nutrient issues.

I admire the decision to be vegan but unfortunately it’s often ill informed. It’s a deficient diet full stop. If you’re an adult, do what you want, but I hate to see children being dragged into it.

From a quick google search:

Some common reasons you might get acne on a vegan diet include low levels of B12, low zinc Levels, eating the wrong foods such as going for processed vegan snacks, disruption in our microbiome from a diet transition, or relying too much on bread and other refined grains as a main part of a vegan diet.
I have been raised vegetarian then vegan from quiet a young age.

I don't have an issue with kids being raised vegan because in my eyes kids can become ill and nutrition dificient on any diet. However I think once it gets to a point where there are clearly issues, like Mias skin, Siennas sunken eyes then something has to change; there clearly not doing something right. You can't put someone at risk because of your own views and opinions.

I know loads of vegetarians and vegans and some of them are fine on that kind of diet and some of them aren't.

Darren looks terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have been raised vegetarian then vegan from quiet a young age.

I don't have an issue with kids being raised vegan because in my eyes kids can become ill and nutrition dificient on any diet. However I think once it gets to a point where there are clearly issues, like Mias skin, Siennas sunken eyes then something has to change; there clearly not doing something right. You can't put someone at risk because of your own views and opinions.

I know loads of vegetarians and vegans and some of them are fine on that kind of diet and some of them aren't.

Darren looks terrible.
I agree with you, plenty of vitamin deficient meat eaters and kids that live off junk food. The standard diet is easier to manage nutritionally and veganism is possible to be plentiful and nutritious but plenty of adults get it wrong for themselves and their family. I personally don't think veganism is a good idea in childhood just because of how important nutrients and a balanced diet is for kids. Vegetarianism is fine but veganism it can be a big risk in children if not done correctly.

And darren looks bad, saw a video the other day from Jan 2019 and the difference is really noticeable. But i have a gut feeling part of that is drug use

Reactions: 12
I agree with you, plenty of vitamin deficient meat eaters and kids that live off junk food. The standard diet is easier to manage nutritionally and veganism is possible to be plentiful and nutritious but plenty of adults get it wrong for themselves and their family. I personally don't think veganism is a good idea in childhood just because of how important nutrients and a balanced diet is for kids. Vegetarianism is fine but veganism it can be a big risk in children if not done correctly.

And darren looks bad, saw a video the other day from Jan 2019 and the difference is really noticeable. But i have a gut feeling part of that is drug use
I agree with you completely. I think any diet can be hard to maintain especially a vegan one.

Familyfizz are starting to look really unwell though, Darren looks almost hollow?

I know you should not compare people but I also watch Tairas family who are all vegan except for one of her sons and they all look really healthy compared to this family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I agree with you completely. I think any diet can be hard to maintain especially a vegan one.

Familyfizz are starting to look really unwell though, Darren looks almost hollow?
Darren has been looking like a skeleton for the past year or so. Not healthy at all. They probably won't go to a doctor either.

I’ve spoke recently on here about how I have battled with cystic acne for as long as I can remember and my acne isn’t caused by my diet and I’ve had doctors confirm that which really helped me feel better when I was younger because people always assumed my skin was bad because I probably ate sweets all the time and it hurt me when people would say that. I remember I wouldn’t touch sweets or frozen food for a while thinking I’d magically wake up with clear skin but it never improved it and it took doctors telling me it’s not my fault it’s just one of those things for me to accept it more. My acne is hereditary and there’s nothing I can do about that unfortunately but obviously I can’t speak for Mia because I honestly don’t know if hers is a mix between hereditary but also maybe her diet has played a part too. She could be lacking a lot of things and also she hasn’t even had the chance to be on medication to help her. I’ve always tried to eat as a good as I can but at the same time I’m not super healthy. Some people get spots here and there cause of hormonal changes or maybe their diet everyone’s different but I will say Mia does look unwell sometimes I know she’s naturally pale but she has a sick look at times.

Also it was either a video Mia did or a different video all I know is I remember Georgie speaking about the dinner and she was like we’re having this salad with blah blah etc in it we eat this everyday for dinner cause it’s easy for me unless we’re going out. If that’s true it wouldn’t be good for anyone to be eating a salad with just vegetables in it and a sauce on it everyday for dinner. There’s been a couple times were Sienna or Mia make a big deal about getting to open the fridge in the kitchen it’s almost like they’re not allowed go near the fridge or freezer without permission but maybe I have it wrong. They also get super over excited whenever they get to have snacks it’s like they rarely get to have them there’s just something off about it I can’t put my finger on it. I know most kids would get excited seeing lots of sweets but there’s something different about their reactions. I agree with so many of you on here if people want to be vegan they have the right to be but as parents they have the responsibility to make sure their kids are eating what they need so they can be in good health and be growing. They don’t like doctors or believe in all that stuff but at least these doctors work hard and don’t spend their time using their kids online as a way of making money. It’s cool though if god forbid Georgie or Darren falls and breaks their legs just give them some avacado and get them to watch a video on meditation they’ll be fine!

Reactions: 8
I’ve spoke recently on here about how I have battled with cystic acne for as long as I can remember and my acne isn’t caused by my diet and I’ve had doctors confirm that which really helped me feel better when I was younger because people always assumed my skin was bad because I probably ate sweets all the time and it hurt me when people would say that. I remember I wouldn’t touch sweets or frozen food for a while thinking I’d magically wake up with clear skin but it never improved it and it took doctors telling me it’s not my fault it’s just one of those things for me to accept it more. My acne is hereditary and there’s nothing I can do about that unfortunately but obviously I can’t speak for Mia because I honestly don’t know if hers is a mix between hereditary but also maybe her diet has played a part too. She could be lacking a lot of things and also she hasn’t even had the chance to be on medication to help her. I’ve always tried to eat as a good as I can but at the same time I’m not super healthy. Some people get spots here and there cause of hormonal changes or maybe their diet everyone’s different but I will say Mia does look unwell sometimes I know she’s naturally pale but she has a sick look at times.

Also it was either a video Mia did or a different video all I know is I remember Georgie speaking about the dinner and she was like we’re having this salad with blah blah etc in it we eat this everyday for dinner cause it’s easy for me unless we’re going out. If that’s true it wouldn’t be good for anyone to be eating a salad with just vegetables in it and a sauce on it everyday for dinner. There’s been a couple times were Sienna or Mia make a big deal about getting to open the fridge in the kitchen it’s almost like they’re not allowed go near the fridge or freezer without permission but maybe I have it wrong. They also get super over excited whenever they get to have snacks it’s like they rarely get to have them there’s just something off about it I can’t put my finger on it. I know most kids would get excited seeing lots of sweets but there’s something different about their reactions. I agree with so many of you on here if people want to be vegan they have the right to be but as parents they have the responsibility to make sure their kids are eating what they need so they can be in good health and be growing. They don’t like doctors or believe in all that stuff but at least these doctors work hard and don’t spend their time using their kids online as a way of making money. It’s cool though if god forbid Georgie or Darren falls and breaks their legs just give them some avacado and get them to watch a video on meditation they’ll be fine!
Im sorry that is something you have to deal with I am sure it is really painful and uncomfortable, it seems like you did the right thing going to see professionals and being diagnosed.

I think the problem here is Mia has never been to see a professional or taken any kind of medication to help with her acne, I am sure if she had they would have filmed it!

The concern I have is that Georgie and Darren are really extreme when it comes to their veganism.

They seem to eat mainly fruits, vegetables and salad which is not enough!

I also think them not wearing suncream and not taking medication or seeing doctors has something to do with their extreme views!

Alot of vegans will put themselves at risk in order to live their lives in a certain way and I have a feeling this is happening to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Im sorry that is something you have to deal with I am sure it is really painful and uncomfortable, it seems like you did the right thing going to see professionals and being diagnosed.

I think the problem here is Mia has never been to see a professional or taken any kind of medication to help with her acne, I am sure if she had they would have filmed it!

The concern I have is that Georgie and Darren are really extreme when it comes to their veganism.

They seem to eat mainly fruits, vegetables and salad which is not enough!

I also think them not wearing suncream and not taking medication or seeing doctors has something to do with their extreme views!

Alot of vegans will put themselves at risk in order to live their lives in a certain way and I have a feeling this is happening to them.
Don’t be sorry it’s not anyone’s fault it’s just bad luck and I know there’s many people who suffer from it but I really appreciate you saying that so thank you so much it’s very kind!

I completely agree with you and I’ve no idea what exactly they eat everyday but Mia did that video ages ago of her daily routine and the amount of supplements she takes in a day shocked me. I’d understand if she had a medical condition that required all that but she literally just takes this stuff to replace what she’d get from foods. I’m not vegan so I don’t know fully how it works but it wouldn’t surprise me if that was effecting her health in a bad way and the health of the whole family because Darren has lost a lot of weight he looks underweight.
They definitely would of filmed Mia going to see a doctor cause they’d get lots of views or they would of got Mia to make a video for her channel so I agree there’s no way they’ve been to any doctor about her skin and I feel sorry for her wearing all that makeup to cover it up it’ll make it worse.
Exactly they keep saying they’re so healthy but they aren’t when that’s all they’re consuming. I understand they don’t want to eat meat but they need to be adding other vegan foods into their diet to not only them help but also the kids. They’re losing so much weight and I can’t tell if it’s an obsession they have or if they don’t even realise it.
The suncream thing I will never understand and there’s no excuse not to wear it.
You’re right a lot of vegans do go to the extreme and they’re putting themselves at risk for so many things but even if someone sat down with them and told them look if you don’t stop doing this and that this bad thing will happen to you , Darren would just shut the person down and brainwash the whole family into listening to him cause Darren can never be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.