Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it weird that they have some days that all the accounts post pictures and have stories. And than you don't hear from them for a couple of days.
Also do they have a upload scedual because 2 weeks ago they posted regulary but now they haven't uploaded anything for days. I am so curious about what they do in a day. I guess Mia thinks she has enough money to live so she doesn't need GCSES but what will she do the rest of her live. A lot of people would want enough money so they don't need to work again but if you are 16, what are you spending the rest of your life on. You can't just forever stay at home swimming and skating and make sometimes a youtube video, art and travel around...

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find it weird that they have some days that all the accounts post pictures and have stories. And than you don't hear from them for a couple of days.
Also do they have a upload scedual because 2 weeks ago they posted regulary but now they haven't uploaded anything for days. I am so curious about what they do in a day. I guess Mia thinks she has enough money to live so she doesn't need GCSES but what will she do the rest of her live. A lot of people would want enough money so they don't need to work again but if you are 16, what are you spending the rest of your life on. You can't just forever stay at home swimming and skating and make sometimes a youtube video, art and travel around...
The blackout days where they don't post are probably the days they are coming down off the white stuff.....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The blackout days where they don't post are probably the days they are coming down off the white stuff.....
I have suspicians about that as well, It makes sense considering there eratic behaviour. I don't know anything about Kombucha but they always seem to be drinking that . Does anyone know if it is an alcoholic drink?

Reactions: 8
I have suspicians about that as well, It makes sense considering there eratic behaviour. I don't know anything about Kombucha but they always seem to be drinking that . Does anyone know if it is an alcoholic drink?
It does but a very small amount they would have to drink a LOT of it to get drunk

Reactions: 5
It does but a very small amount they would have to drink a LOT of it to get drunk
Okay. I don't believe there is nothing going on behind the scenes. They were not like this in their earlier vlogs there behaviour has definitley changed!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how things are between G&D and the kids. If they are doing drugs then Mia will certainly know and Sienna’s old enough to know what’s going on so it’s definitely not going to be the perfect family they pretend to be.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how things are between G&D and the kids. If they are doing drugs then Mia will certainly know and Sienna’s old enough to know what’s going on so it’s definitely not going to be the perfect family they pretend to be.
They could easily hide drugs from their kids, people manage it from partners and employers, definitely not a perfect family life though

Okay. I don't believe there is nothing going on behind the scenes. They were not like this in their earlier vlogs there behaviour has definitley changed!
I agree that she is on something, just don't think it can be the Kombucha :)

Reactions: 10
They could easily hide drugs from their kids, people manage it from partners and employers, definitely not a perfect family life though

I agree that she is on something, just don't think it can be the :) Kombucha
It's a worry considering she has completley isolated her children and no one is there to make sure they are okay.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if they’re on something but like so many people have said on here their erratic behaviour and how hyper they can be is very odd. Georgie especially there’s something very off about her it’s almost frightening it’s like she can’t sit still and even Mia looks uncomfortable and confused by her behaviour sometimes. I notice with Darren sometimes he’ll be his usual sullen self and then next thing you know he’s super hyper and loud almost like he needed something for him to be that way.
I know they’ve said in the past they were addicts and no longer were and fair play to them for talking about it and moving past it but it can be easy to fall back into something like that or something similar to it especially if you’re stressed or not very happy it can give you that boost that addicts crave.
I know we could be completely wrong and they might not be on anything but Georgie acts crazy sometimes , she always was a bit odd let’s be honest she ate rabbit droppings or something off the ground that time it wasn’t even funny it was not normal and Darren with that carrot still haunts me to this day. She always acts really strange and paints this perfect family image all the time. She clearly was struggling with two babies that’s why they got the extra help which is their choice but it sounds ridiculous two stay at home parents needing a nanny when the two of them don’t do much all day. Those kids are little accessories to them most of the time not saying they don’t love them just that they use their kids to fund their lifestyle.
They’re allowed to make mistakes as parents no parent is perfect but if they are on something that’s unfair to the kids they deserve better than that.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know if they’re on something but like so many people have said on here their erratic behaviour and how hyper they can be is very odd. Georgie especially there’s something very off about her it’s almost frightening it’s like she can’t sit still and even Mia looks uncomfortable and confused by her behaviour sometimes. I notice with Darren sometimes he’ll be his usual sullen self and then next thing you know he’s super hyper and loud almost like he needed something for him to be that way.
I know they’ve said in the past they were addicts and no longer were and fair play to them for talking about it and moving past it but it can be easy to fall back into something like that or something similar to it especially if you’re stressed or not very happy it can give you that boost that addicts crave.
I know we could be completely wrong and they might not be on anything but Georgie acts crazy sometimes , she always was a bit odd let’s be honest she ate rabbit droppings or something off the ground that time it wasn’t even funny it was not normal and Darren with that carrot still haunts me to this day. She always acts really strange and paints this perfect family image all the time. She clearly was struggling with two babies that’s why they got the extra help which is their choice but it sounds ridiculous two stay at home parents needing a nanny when the two of them don’t do much all day. Those kids are little accessories to them most of the time not saying they don’t love them just that they use their kids to fund their lifestyle.
They’re allowed to make mistakes as parents no parent is perfect but if they are on something that’s unfair to the kids they deserve better than that.
If you are a recovering drug user the last place in the world you would want to be is Costa Rica. The drugs flow freely and personal use is decriminalised.
I think one of the reasons they have the nannies is that at times they are completely incapable of caring for the children. It really is a worry that the children are isolated miles and miles away from family with parents who are using drugs/drink or have serious mental health issues

Reactions: 15
If you are a recovering drug user the last place in the world you would want to be is Costa Rica. The drugs flow freely and personal use is decriminalised.
I think one of the reasons they have the nannies is that at times they are completely incapable of caring for the children. It really is a worry that the children are isolated miles and miles away from family with parents who are using drugs/drink or have serious mental health issues
Exactly but unfortunately these two either had no common sense when choosing to move there or they both moved to Costa Rica for one reason only.....
They act like everything is perfect but they had those babies for the money and lifestyle they now have. It’s very worrying for the kids being around two people like that.

Exactly but unfortunately these two either had no common sense when choosing to move there or they both moved to Costa Rica for one reason only.....
They act like everything is perfect but they had those babies for the money and lifestyle they now have. It’s very worrying for the kids being around two people like that.
There is a lot of sadness behind those forced smiles :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How are they getting away with "homeschooling" (using that term loosely) the eldest two if homeschooling isn't allowed in Costa Rica?

Reactions: 7
Everything is all nice and easy for them now because their kids are young but wait until all those kids grow up and become adults who can think for themselves and understand everything their parents used them for. Georgie and Darren need to think about the damage it all could cause to their relationship with their kids in the future because when Georgie and Darren are old and need to be taken care of their kids may not be there for them because their parents didn’t protect them they just exploited them for money.

How are they getting away with "homeschooling" (using that term loosely) the eldest two if homeschooling isn't allowed in Costa Rica?
Maybe they’re not actually settling down there forever, or you only need to enrol your kids if you’re actually citizens so they’ll get around it by saying they’re just travelling. It’s been mentioned they’re house is probably just going to be used for renting out once they’ve got bored of Costa Rica. I think they’re probably hoping the pandemic is going to end and COVID-19 will just disappear so they can start travelling again and are building this house so they have a permanent home whilst they wait. Or they know they’re not going to be able to travel because they’re stupid enough to not want the vaccine and are properly settling down there. I suppose Mia only has 2 more years so could probably get away with not going for that time by saying she’s not an actual citizen and the younger 3 can actually get a proper education hopefully. Ngl, I think G&D would like to just drop their kids at school and have the day to themselves, it’s not like they’re not doing that already. I hope Sienna and the babies get to go to school, she’s expressed a want to go into an academic field she’ll need a proper education for and the little ones are too young to know what’s going on. I’m sure if Karma was around other children she would learn how to share and behave around peers so wouldn’t be such a handful. I think it’s too late for Mia unless she actually wants to go and get some qualifications which is very unlikely since her parents have brainwashed her. I doubt her English and maths level is good enough to get her GCSEs in them, or equivalents and the other kids her age will be getting there GCSEs this year so she’ll be behind now. As much as I don’t like family channels, I hope they stay uploading so we can actually see how well these kids do with their lack of education.

Reactions: 9
As far as I'm aware, it isn't allowed, but they also don't check up on you, so the fact they aren't citizens means they'd probably be able to get away with home schooling without anyone even realising.

Reactions: 6
Something has seriously gone wrong here!

I have watched all of their videos since they were living in Gran Caneria, they always seemed like such fun and supportive parents. They have always come across as being pretty care free people and allowed the girls to take risks and experience new things.

In their earier videos even when they were travelling they would still put the girls into school where ever they were, they went on adventures, cared about the environment, were into heathy eating and fitness.

Yes they have always been a bit on the wild side and spontaneous.

However everything started changing when they uploaded the video 'We can't do youtube anymore like this' as time has gone by things have just got worse in terms of the content they have created.

Their behaviour actually concerns me. They can go from being all hyped up to really annoyed and frustrated which I find odd. In some of there videos Darren has clearly been angry and instead of cutting that out they leave it in.

It's getting to a point where they are actually putting their children in unsafe situations like not putting sun cream on, Sienna nearly drowning, going on quad bikes without a helmet.

Has Darren and Georgie admitted to actually using? That's interesting because didn't she acuse Mia's of of doing that which is why she origionally left...

Reactions: 16
New video of theirs out ! Anyone watched it 😬
silent reader here :)
Just watched it and omg. Mia is just going on a roadtrip for 4 days and they're acting like shes going away for like a month.. G is acting so awkward once again, her hugging mia was so cringy... D being silet camera man even tho mia is leaving. No bye or nothing?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.