Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched there new video.

I noticed how Georgie was only asking questions and praising Mia in the car on the way back from surfing, then undermined Sienna by saying it was easier for her to balance on the board because she was smaller... She just didn't seem very interested in what Sienna was saying.

On another note I think it will do Mia good to have some time away from her parents. I just hope that Georgie and darren take this opportunity to spend some more time with Sienna.

Reactions: 17
I have just watched there new video.

I noticed how Georgie was only asking questions and praising Mia in the car on the way back from surfing, then undermined Sienna by saying it was easier for her to balance on the board because she was smaller... She just didn't seem very interested in what Sienna was saying.

On another note I think it will do Mia good to have some time away from her parents. I just hope that Georgie and darren take this opportunity to spend some more time with Sienna.
I don’t think she did anything wrong- I perceived it as just making Mia feel better. She was saying how cause Mia is taller for the board, it’s harder for her. It seemed like a reasonable, factual thing to say so Mia doesn’t think she’s not as good.

And I found the hugging cute- maybe you haven’t grown up sheltered/homeschooled but if you have, 4 days away is a big deal. Also Mia’s hair is suddenly looking more ginger? It just stood out to me, beautiful colour :) It was a nice vlog imo.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she did anything wrong- I perceived it as just making Mia feel better. She was saying how cause Mia is taller for the board, it’s harder for her. It seemed like a reasonable, factual thing to say so Mia doesn’t think she’s not as good.

And I found the hugging cute- maybe you haven’t grown up sheltered/homeschooled but if you have, 4 days away is a big deal. Also Mia’s hair is suddenly looking more ginger? It just stood out to me, beautiful colour :) It was a nice vlog imo.
I thought the hugging was really awkward haha

Reactions: 5
i first tried surfing around sienna’s age and i was roughly the same size as her... from what i can remember i was absolutely nowhere near as talented as her. Watching the compilation, i kept thinking she seemed extremely pro for her first time, i couldn’t even stand up! And Georgie in the car was just so irritating, ignoring sienna, focusing on Mia, making the size comment. When will she treat them equally?

Reactions: 10

Georgie was basically saying the only reason Sienna found it easier was because she was smaller.

Sienna is always being put down and is the main 'Joke' of the family.

Darren praised and congratulated both girls the same.

Georgie only seemed interested in asking Mia about her experience on camera. I understand that she might want to reasure Mia because clearly she struggled more than Sienna.

Sienna did great though! Why couldn't Georgie talk to her on camera? Why couldn't she praise her more and ask her questions? Was she worried she might hurt Mia's feelings because Sienna was better than her!

Mia demands far more attention than Sienna. Why can't it be about Sienna for once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I think in isolation it would be fine but the problem with FF is that it’s part of a pattern of them consistently making Mia feel better at the expense of Sienna. Like when they do the art challenges and of course Mia’s is better because it’s not a level playing field. They never ever say to Sienna “Well this is easier for Mia because she’s older, it’s harder for you because you’re smaller” to reassure her, it’s always all about making Mia feel good.

Reactions: 15
I think in isolation it would be fine but the problem with FF is that it’s part of a pattern of them consistently making Mia feel better at the expense of Sienna. Like when they do the art challenges and of course Mia’s is better because it’s not a level playing field. They never ever say to Sienna “Well this is easier for Mia because she’s older, it’s harder for you because you’re smaller” to reassure her, it’s always all about making Mia feel good.
It is never fair for Sienna. Everything is always about Mia or the 'Babies'.

Reactions: 14
I thought Sienna was brilliant for her first time surfing, especially after her scare in the sea in the other video.

Reactions: 16
Mia is Georgie’s favourite child and Koa is a very close second that’s why she has an obsession with Mia and constantly praises her. Georgie and Sienna just don’t seem to have a connection. To be fair to Sienna bless her she does try to get Georgie’s attention but Georgie just doesn’t seem that interested. Darren seems to speak to the kids a bit more fairly and I’ve noticed he will compliment both Mia and Sienna which is a good thing but at the same time he knows Mia is a big money maker for their channel and he also seems to give Karma a lot of attention that Sienna goes unnoticed by both her parents quite a bit.

Reactions: 14
What's with the giant words written as they're speaking in the vlog? It's so distracting and seems like they are trying to copy the Norris nuts, who have a childish way of editing.

Reactions: 7
Georgie was basically saying the only reason Sienna found it easier was because she was smaller
I didn’t interpret it in that way tbh. To me it seemed they all knew full well Sienna was exceptional so Georgie just added that little comment to reassure Mia. If Mia really did have a disadvantage with the board size, it made sense for it to be mentioned. I do think Sienna seems left out too, but I think ppl are reading into it too much.

Perhaps there wasn’t enough praise for Sienna but come on- they filmed that part long after they’d got out of the sea. For all we know they could have been extremely impressed and enthusiastic with Sienna but ofc that died down by the time they pulled the camera out to just go through the motions for the vlog.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t interpret it in that way tbh. To me it seemed they all knew full well Sienna was exceptional so Georgie just added that little comment to reassure Mia. If Mia really did have a disadvantage with the board size, it made sense for it to be mentioned. I do think Sienna seems left out too, but I think ppl are reading into it too much.

Perhaps there wasn’t enough praise for Sienna but come on- they filmed that part long after they’d got out of the sea. For all we know they could have been extremely impressed and enthusiastic with Sienna but ofc that died down by the time they pulled the camera out to just go through the motions for the vlog.
Yes definitely I agree sometimes things on here can be made out to be something that they’re not. I’d say they praised both girls off camera but it doesn’t take away from the fact Georgie seems more obsessed with Mia a lot of the time from what we see on camera of course. I think what bothers people is anytime the camera is on Mia seems to always be getting hyped up by Georgie or complimented even randomly sometimes and Sienna is just standing there awkwardly. I do think siblings have to learn to allow their other siblings to get attention and praise and siblings should also encourage and praise eachother because that’s what makes children grow up to be kind adults. When there’s more than one child in a family you have to learn you’re not always going to be the centre of attention and I think any parent would make a child feel better about something if they felt their child was disappointed in themselves for not doing that great. I don’t think in this situation Georgie meant it to come across as leaving Sienna out but because so many videos are filled with Sienna being left out and ignored I guess it just felt like to people ‘oh here we go again’ type of thing.

Reactions: 11
I think it is good for mia getting to go on a road trip and I think it is a big deal for her leaving her family for the first time for a proper length of time i remover when I left for 4 days for the first time I was nervous and exited. It is also good she has friends

They are some jobs they can do without gsce

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sienna is lovely and an amazing kid honestly, I really hope she does get praised when the cameras are off. She has a really likeable personality and I hope it stays with her, also helps her employment chances, which her family has ruined otherwise.
I think the mocking of sienna was the first thing this family started doing wrong, it seems to also be prevalent (lesser but) in the Gran Canaria vlogs.

Has anyone seen Georgies stories today? Karma is walking barefoot in 'The wild' as Georgie quoted.

The amount of sharp rocks there! Considering this family seem to have a reputation for not getting medical care when needed and are possibly anti vaccine in terms of the little ones, this really doesn't seem like the best idea.

If she stood on something or fell and cut her hand open would they bother getting medical help? Probably not.

I think this family is just waiting for an accident to happen.

I’m guessing the recent video on mias life was prerecorded before her road trip ! -so happy that she is finally having a chance to do something with her friends

Reactions: 7
Wowwww I've never seen that much concern from Georgie for any of the kids. If it had been Sienna you know that's not how it would've gone. Mia is DEF her golden child.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.