Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If yoy look on the website, under £800,000 is expent from tax and also if the money has been earned abroad its also expemt
I read that for the self employed there is a tax rate of 10-25% of earnings but couldnt see an exemption for earning under £800,000. Their money is earnt in costra rica so they wouldn't be exempt on that ground

Does Darren have something against soap? At the start of the video he says how he attempted to wash the car by just using the hose and was surprised that it was still dirty. They’re living in a hot country, surely he’d realise that all the dirt will be dried onto the car so it’ll take quite a bit of scrubbing with sponges and hot, soapy water to get it clean. Also, since they’re living in a which is prone to drought it’s pretty wasteful to just spray water on your car for 20 minutes.

Reactions: 16
Does Darren have something against soap? At the start of the video he says how he attempted to wash the car by just using the hose and was surprised that it was still dirty. They’re living in a hot country, surely he’d realise that all the dirt will be dried onto the car so it’ll take quite a bit of scrubbing with sponges and hot, soapy water to get it clean. Also, since they’re living in a which is prone to drought it’s pretty wasteful to just spray water on your car for 20 minutes.
It was as simple as a bit of water my car would be clean after a heavy rain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They really are not the crunchiest chips in the bag. Georgie saying “we have to be careful what we think about, we don’t want to manifest negativity” or something like that. They are so on another planet now.

They really are not the crunchiest chips in the bag. Georgie saying “we have to be careful what we think about, we don’t want to manifest negativity” or something like that. They are so on another planet now.
Not only is their whole philosophy extremely blinkered, it’s so absurdly tone-deaf 😭

Reactions: 12
Are they leaving Karma with a nanny because they can no longer control her behavior in public? Something about them leaving her all the time doesn't sit right with me. I don't think I could trust to just leave my child alone with a stranger (even if it is a nanny) in a foreign country that I barely know.

Reactions: 17
I find her forced smile so sad
Her fake smiles coupled with Darren and Georgie’s bs idea of never thinking of anything negative is going to end so badly. I can see Sienna with a lot of mental health problems bottled up because she isn’t allowed to speak of them. Or when she does, getting a straight from self help book speech on why she can just think herself happy :( the poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Speaking of Sienna, hers is the only Instagram page that hasn't been updated since November! Koa's and Karma's Instagram pages are regularly updated. I feel so bad for her :( I don't think that Georgie and Darren have been able to give equal attention to all the children (hence the "child minders" being used when they don't feel like going out with all the kids at once).

Her fake smiles coupled with Darren and Georgie’s bs idea of never thinking of anything negative is going to end so badly. I can see Sienna with a lot of mental health problems bottled up because she isn’t allowed to speak of them. Or when she does, getting a straight from self help book speech on why she can just think herself happy :( the poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.
She’s definitely going to struggle the most when she’s an adult and left to fend for herself in the world her parents kept her completely isolated from. Mia might not have much education but her YouTube channel and book sales has seemed to made her enough to be set up at least long enough to get some qualifications once she’s left home. Were as Sienna isn’t really that into social media and by the time she’s old enough to start making videos herself the family channel will have probably fizzled out so she won’t get as much as a boost as Mia did. Plus, she has even less proper education than Mia yet actually wants a ‘normal’ job so will be devastated when she realises that her little science experiments she did in the kitchen won’t help her get a real job as a scientist.
What Georgie said about manifesting happiness was ridiculous. She’ll probably tell Sienna that the reason she didn’t get a job was because she didn’t manifest enough and that it has nothing to do with the fact she never let her go to a proper school and get a real education.
I still can’t get over the irony that Mia asked for a donation to the Malala fund one birthday, a charity that allows girls who otherwise would be denied an education to go to school, yet thinks she’s better off not being in any form of proper schooling herself.
Side note: I went to the same school as Malala, was a few years younger and was always too shy to talk to her but she took school very seriously and probably would be shocked if she heard about kids like Mia and Sienna who had the opportunity to go to school but turned it down because their stupid parents think they can learn more from travelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s definitely going to struggle the most when she’s an adult and left to fend for herself in the world her parents kept her completely isolated from. Mia might not have much education but her YouTube channel and book sales has seemed to made her enough to be set up at least long enough to get some qualifications once she’s left home. Were as Sienna isn’t really that into social media and by the time she’s old enough to start making videos herself the family channel will have probably fizzled out so she won’t get as much as a boost as Mia did. Plus, she has even less proper education than Mia yet actually wants a ‘normal’ job so will be devastated when she realises that her little science experiments she did in the kitchen won’t help her get a real job as a scientist.
Yup. & Mia had longer in education, didn't she go up to year 7? Whereas I think Sienna only did a bit of Reception and then other bits here and there. So Mia will be at an advantage as at least she got a basic education and then can top up with online homeschooling, whereas doing homeschooling for Sienna's age she will need a lot more support, more hands on learning. Are they even still doing any homeschooling with Sienna any more? Schools always talk about the 'summer slide' where having 6 weeks off can cause children to fall slightly back, so imagine her little schooling over the years isn't going to be enough to push her forward.

• Sad
The end of the video sitting on the beach with Karma pawing at Georgie's boobs and breast feeding. I don't have an issue with breast feeding but that child certainly controls the parents.

Reactions: 10
The end of the video sitting on the beach with Karma pawing at Georgie's boobs and breast feeding. I don't have an issue with breast feeding but that child certainly controls the parents.
I noticed that too. She put her shirt back up and Karma turned around and just yanked it right back down...

Reactions: 3
I actually think that they won't go to the doctor or the hospital. They think that natural things will heal everything. I always wonder why they don't go to the doctor for Mia's acne, she says that it doesn't bother her but I think that she may be insecure about it because she always cover it up with foundation (which isn't bad but if she does feel insecure about it, her parents should listen and get her some treatment). It is normal for a teen to have pimples etc. but that much acne Mia has isn't like some pimples most teens have. If she should see a dermatologist, her acne would be a lot less in a short time.
Even if she genuinely wasn’t bothered about the aesthetics of it, her poor face looks so sore! What kind of a parent wouldn’t get their child medical help for something that is so easily treatable!

Also what a disgusting attitude to show off their wealth while suggesting that simply thinking good thoughts brings good things :sick:.
Yeah I'm sure that everyone affected by Covid is being a debbie downer and thinking positive will resolve it all.
At this point I can't even justify hate-watching them anymore.

View attachment 483983
She should be able to spell a simple message like this 😔
Yeah indeed. I teach kids myself around her age and they often misspell some words but not simple words like minutes. And also did Sienna wrote 1:55, so do they eat dinner at that time. How late are they going to sleep than at 5?! Where I live we mostly eat our dinner at 6 and than go to sleep a couple of hours later. I never heared someone eating dinner at 2.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.