Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesnt seem the sort of thing you should share when you have young followers. Ive never heard about cancerous cells being eaten up during fasting.
That doesn’t sound healthy ... is she still breastfeeding both kids ? Surely if she is this type of fast is not recommended. I feel bad for Sienna and Mia listening to their mom talk about fasting . Not healthy at all even though she thinks it is

Reactions: 9
That doesn’t sound healthy ... is she still breastfeeding both kids ? Surely if she is this type of fast is not recommended. I feel bad for Sienna and Mia listening to their mom talk about fasting . Not healthy at all even though she thinks it is
She replys to one of the comments saying shes got enough fat on her so BF will be okay.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She replys to one of the comments saying shes got enough fat on her so BF will be okay.
😳 I’m pretty sure fat isn’t the point here. It’s how weak you’ll feel ! Tandem feeding and only drinking water for energy... doesn’t seem healthy at all

Reactions: 15
This doesnt seem the sort of thing you should share when you have young followers. Ive never heard about cancerous cells being eaten up during fasting.
My god, as it were that simple to just do a 3 day water cleanse then no one will end up with cancer! Dumb dumb woman.

Reactions: 23
Cancerous cells being eaten... where is she getting this from?! Fasting can be good to give your body a break from digestion and give it a chance to focus on other things IF you have digestion issues (I have stomach problems so a lot of my energy goes into digesting food as I can't do it easily) but you're suppose to fast with water for 1 day with the bulk of the fast being at night. So evening meal, bedtime, wake up, water until your evening meal , break fasting with the evening meal.

She just spouts pure tit.

Reactions: 11
practically no mention of covid, “look for the good in the world and everything will be good” and (my favourite)... human connection is more important than ever, making physical contact with strangers
around of applause for familyfizz yet again

practically no mention of covid, “look for the good in the world and everything will be good” and (my favourite)... human connection is more important than ever, making physical contact with strangers
around of applause for familyfizz yet again
Honestly don’t understand how anyone can still watch this family and take them seriously anymore. All they do is vlog themselves constantly uprooting their kids and doing pranks that are never funny. I feel like they’re so detached from the world they don’t even know how to make real human connections. All their family and friends they had before going traveling have just been left behind pretty much. Shouldn’t those be the human connections you work on? Not meeting up with strangers during a global pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s so sad. At this point, I’m convinced they’re running from something. Only thing that makes sense.

Why is she drinking water with salts in it? That's unnecessary sodium in the diet. Also as a breastfeeding mother, she needs to take into account the caloric needs for making milk for both a baby under 1 and an almost 3-year-old so dieting isn't a good idea.

They're so ignorant about everything else with the weird badly-guessed opinions they spout so I guess they wouldn't be clued up about health either. I remember I used to be shocked with the weird 'clean-eating', 'all-raw' and other diets vegans on social media spouted that I thought veganism was a poor dietary choice. However, luckily for me I did discover more wised-up vegan YouTubers and also medical doctors who advocated animal-free diets that were balanced and I'm a supporter of that kind of diet now. However, some of these eating systems, vegan or animal or whatever, are so cult-like.

The Aussie vegans (ex-couple) FreeLee and Durianrider apparently think the body can't turn sugar to fat so sugar is the healthiest thing to eat and no-one gets fat eating sugar and also that protein isn't needed in the diet because your body can make protein to feed it's protein requirements from non-protein foods you eat anyway.

Reactions: 8
So in Mias most recent video shes going on about when she leaves home she wants to travel to all of the 5 continents. And she says it several times so its no mistake. How can she have been to so many countries and not know how many continents there are. Surely she learnt this in primary or at least highschool when she briefly went.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So in Mias most recent video shes going on about when she leaves home she wants to travel to all of the 5 continents. And she says it several times so its no mistake. How can she have been to so many countries and not know how many continents there are. Surely she learnt this in primary or at least highschool when she briefly went.
Only off by a couple 😂 Not really the poor girls fault with no secondary education she doesn't have a head start
Edit - I learnt this in year 7 which i believe she did so that's actually quite bad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she's counting the Americas as one and not including Antarctica. I doubt she's taught geography as part of homeschooling though. Family Fizz's idea of geography is looking at an airport departure board, randomly picking a destination and jumping on the plane.

Reactions: 13
Did it give anyone else anxiety over how Mia’s wearing a pretty top and jeans to paint in? I’m 2 minutes in and already stressed out because she’s answering questions whilst waving around her paintbrush that has black paint on it. The only painting I’ve done was at school, but we’d always take our blazers off and wear an apron so we didn’t get paint on our clothes.

Reactions: 3
I hate when anyone takes their teen audience and talks about this crap. Your body doesnt need a detox... it gets detoxed every freakin day.

That post is so mis-informed. I do intermittent fasting for weight loss but extended fasting is just a mental/mindfulness challenge. It won't detox your body and cure cancer (duh).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.