Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else concerned that they said sienna was unsettled at night and got scared?? Just a guess but maybe not having a set home and moving to new places constantly makes her feel uneased? Kids should have a safe and comforting environment, her room is like a hotel room with no personal items, it’s bare, no toys etc and she’s never had one room to call her own longer than a few months. It’s got to be taking its toll on the poor girl. No wonder she isn’t settled at night. They’ve got the money, she could have a little reading corner in her room, her own desk, a nightlight and some teddies. She seems to have no comfort items at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I usually don’t find much to fault the fizz family even though Georgie ( we know you duo breast feed ) Go you ! But we don’t need to see it and hear about it every 5 min ! Im not fond of any family vloggers but generally this lot are head and shoulders above the others HOWEVER what the hell Georgie ? Are you sick and twisted or what ? WHAT 30+ woman does a competition with their teen daughter to see who looks the prettiest and getting her husband and other child to judge ? I only hope Mia is as self assured as she seems because that kind of judgement from her own family is downright disgusting! Not to mention the fact that Mia is obviously 100 times better looking than her mother so clearly the judging is BS !
GEORGIE YOU SAD ATTENTION HUNGRY BINT ! GET OVER YOURSELF ! 🤯 EMBARRASSING A F !!!
Georgie is quite pretty when blonde, I don’t think the brunette works for her but in my opinion I think she is pretty. She’s only turning 33 I think...but she has had four kids so I think the tiredness ages her a bit.

Reactions: 1
I usually don’t find much to fault the fizz family even though Georgie ( we know you duo breast feed ) Go you ! But we don’t need to see it and hear about it every 5 min ! Im not fond of any family vloggers but generally this lot are head and shoulders above the others HOWEVER what the hell Georgie ? Are you sick and twisted or what ? WHAT 30+ woman does a competition with their teen daughter to see who looks the prettiest and getting her husband and other child to judge ? I only hope Mia is as self assured as she seems because that kind of judgement from her own family is downright disgusting! Not to mention the fact that Mia is obviously 100 times better looking than her mother so clearly the judging is BS !
GEORGIE YOU SAD ATTENTION HUNGRY BINT ! GET OVER YOURSELF ! 🤯 EMBARRASSING A F !!!
I agree. This is really weird :/

Reactions: 2
I find it sad that when Sienna is scared at night she goes to Mia's room... I never went to my siblings when I had nightmares and I was never worried about waking up my parents because they didn't make me feel bad about it. Makes me wonder why she doesn't go see her parents...

I also found it sad that she didn't once talk to Darren when she was celebrating her new room. She hugged her mom and then only talked to her... camera or not you'd think she'd want to thank Darren, talk to him, etc... idk. It was weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Georgie is quite pretty when blonde, I don’t think the brunette works for her but in my opinion I think she is pretty. She’s only turning 33 I think...but she has had four kids so I think the tiredness ages her a bit.
G looks like a cute lil chipmunk lol without her make up those incredibly small deeeeeep set eyes are strange but with her make up on yes she is pretty I’m not saying she’s not but she’s definitely not prettier than Mia ! Who has just turned 16 . It’s almost like she had Mia at 16 and so is now threatened by her in some way so neeeeeeds to be constantly reminded by her husband and kids that she is still attractive !

“ MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL WHO IS THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL ? “
Mirror -AKA DARREN “ why you G Mother Earth , breast feeding queen of the universe ! Though Mia is pretty it’s true she’s not as beautiful as you “ 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I agree. This is really weird :/
yes I agree it’s really weird and gross. And they let Mia do things like micro blade her eyebrows which I just don’t think it appropriate for a 16-year-old. And forget the pandemic they’ve never mentioned it once. Anyone else wonder what happened to their place in Dubai and all their stuff? Where did it go?

Reactions: 10
yes I agree it’s really weird and gross. And they let Mia do things like micro blade her eyebrows which I just don’t think it appropriate for a 16-year-old. And forget the pandemic they’ve never mentioned it once. Anyone else wonder what happened to their place in Dubai and all their stuff? Where did it go?
They mentioned at the start of lockdown in March they’d been evicted or something from their place in Dubai because they couldn’t go back and I’m guessing they probably sold or donated most of their things and then either put anything they wanted into storage or got it sent to them. Although they were staying in England for quite a while anyway because they came over to have Koa so it’s likely anything that holds value they took with the,
I really wish they’d show some awareness of what’s happening in the world, especially with the new restrictions being put in place for Christmas causing so many people heartbreak that they can’t see family this year. Just because they’re happy to pretend their extended family don’t exist doesn’t mean others can. All they do is go around ignoring any restrictions and buying stuff they’ll have to give away again soon. My birthday’s on Tuesday and tbh I don’t like going out that much anyway but all I wanted was to try the jerk chicken sandwich McDonald’s do for Christmas but we don’t want to risk anything, especially with the new virus mutation, so I’ll be having freezer food instead. Were as family fizz invite complete strangers in to cook for them.

Reactions: 8
Right! And enough of these prank videos they are horrendous. All they’ve been doing is gift videos and prank videos. Can’t they show us a day in the life, vegan recipes, baking, family game night, etc.? All these videos are awful and cringe. Can’t stand them anymore.

Reactions: 13
Right! And enough of these prank videos they are horrendous. All they’ve been doing is gift videos and prank videos. Can’t they show us a day in the life, vegan recipes, baking, family game night, etc.? All these videos are awful and cringe. Can’t stand them anymore.
I miss the family fizz that donated to charity and made bags for the homless for xmas

Reactions: 18
Karma is testing her boundaries like most toddlers but my problem is that she never gets to hear that she must behave a little more. She only hears that she's cute (in videos anyway) even though she does naughty things. I see the dress thing as a way of Sienna seeking attention. It was bad behavior but everyone makes mistakes, the biggest mistake was that Darren just continued filming without saying a thing. She should've made aware that she was going way too far. I still feel for Sienna a lot, I sometimes think that she's having a difficult time finding out who she is and who she wants to be.
What's this dress thing about?

not watched the video but apparently Mia got a dress for her birthday and Sienna "pranked" her by cutting holes in the pockets while they were out. Although apparently everyone was out so who was with Sienna in the house no one knows. I've not watched it but read it on here.

Side note: someone needs to tell Sienna that a prank would be pretending to cut holes in the pocket. Not actually doing it

Reactions: 1
She had cut out the entire pocket which then left a gaping hole on the side on the dress. She was only going to pretend to Mia that she had cut it but then just went ahead and cut out the pocket anyway. Although it wasn’t the main part of the dress it still left a hole down one side. Mia was actually very gracious about it but I would have been so mad

Reactions: 2
I go through phases of watching them and not? How the balls do they have so much money to move so much?? I just want them to settle in one place and let the kids be kids, go to school meet friends etc?? It just seems like they’re going to be so lonely :(
Also the acting on the prank videos is making me cringe

Reactions: 3
Not like they’re British and should say “holiday” 🙄 . I don’t know why all of a sudden they’ve decided to inherit American into their language.The kids are so used to all this “we’re going on a holiday” crap and instability they’re immune to actual excitement. Such a shame.

not watched the video but apparently Mia got a dress for her birthday and Sienna "pranked" her by cutting holes in the pockets while they were out. Although apparently everyone was out so who was with Sienna in the house no one knows. I've not watched it but read it on here.

Side note: someone needs to tell Sienna that a prank would be pretending to cut holes in the pocket. Not actually doing it
The story was so hinky. I still think it was Darren behind the camera and that they’d told Sienna to cut the pocket out for real. Sienna seemed really confused and nervous (hence the laugh) when it switched from Mia’s obviously fake anger about the bit of the prank she was in on to the real anger when she realised the dress was actually damaged.

Reactions: 5
Tbh, since Koa hasn’t even been on Earth for a year yet, I don’t consider him a brat or as having done anything wrong. I see how Karma comes across as a little wild (they call her the wild child) but most of the time I think she is just a normal toddler. Sienna luckily is so sweet and I don’t think they’ll have problems with her attitude in the future. Poor baby just wants a dog so badly and I think she deserves it. With everything that’s come out about Mias Dad situation, I feel like I have a more negative view of her now, even though I genuinely want to like her.
I think kid
Tbh, since Koa hasn’t even been on Earth for a year yet, I don’t consider him a brat or as having done anything wrong. I see how Karma comes across as a little wild (they call her the wild child) but most of the time I think she is just a normal toddler. Sienna luckily is so sweet and I don’t think they’ll have problems with her attitude in the future. Poor baby just wants a dog so badly and I think she deserves it. With everything that’s come out about Mias Dad situation, I feel like I have a more negative view of her now, even though I genuinely want to like her.
I think kids under 1 can be considered brats, but that is just my opinion.
If I'm being completely honest, I really cannot stand kids, so to me they are loud and bratty. I only watch they vlogs occasionally to see what messed up think they are doing next.

I also dont think Sienna should get a dog, they would make the poor dog be vegan and most likely give away the poor soul.

I'm all for humans cutting out meat and other animal products, I'm one of them, but I also have common sense to know dogs need meat. Sure, they love certain fruit and veggies and they can be given as part of a balanced diet (safe fruit and veg though)..but certainly not as the main food source of their diet (unless otherwise advised by a vet for whatever reason).
As didnt they feed the dog they were looking after just constant fruit? I hope they had the common sense to feed other suitable things too, but I doubt it as the family seem pretty thick tbh.

So yeah, I really cannot see an animal being well cared for by them. Animals need stability, if they can't give theirs kids stability, what hope does a poor animal have?

BTW, new video popped up, they moved in with another family?! Wtf?!!! I haven't watched it, but if they have, they are so irresponsible and selfish. Shows how much they think of not only their kids, but other people too. They don't care if they get covid, if their kids get covid or if they spread it to someone else. They are a health hazard as a family.

Reactions: 7
That sanctuary trip was very nice and fun to do with the kids but I wish they would't have done it. They act like covid is not a thing at all. Meanwhile, here in Belgium we're still having a lockdown, People are dying from covid everyday and we're not allowed to celebrate Christmas with our families... 😔 I wish they'd educate their viewers!
Anyways... Mery Christmas to all of you xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.