Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not an artist but surely you’d paint with a reference picture of the pandas?

Reactions: 1
This doesnt seem the sort of thing you should share when you have young followers. Ive never heard about cancerous cells being eaten up during fasting.
What a load of utter bollocks. Her idea of research is most likely reading a bunch of under educated opinions online. Fool.

Do what you want to your own body, do not advertise it to young followers. These people are stupid at best and dangerous at worst. I cannot abide people who sell their children "for a better life". They are your responsibility, you are not theirs.

Reactions: 6
Ok so I’m a month older than Mia and it seriously frustrates me how she has done a few paintings and believes she could have a future as an artist. I’m not going to pretend I can paint because a stick man is the best of my ability, but some people in my year who do GCSE art produce absolutely stunning pieces! Yet they don’t have an Instagram page dedicated to art, or I’m sure they’re not rich enough to have an art room in their house.
i agree, i havae loads of freinds doing gcse art who are the same age as mia and her work compared to some of thier gcse pieces really isnt that good.

Reactions: 5
Random - but do you guys think Mia actually does her challenges for 24 hours? Like sleeping overnight in the pool? She could just go inside and come back out in the morning lol. Some of her challenges seem ridiculous and other ones she hardly shows anything.

Reactions: 4
I feel like some of the questions from these kids are ridiculous… "do you ever wish they were your whole siblings". Umm... okay so I wish I was born into some wealth so I wouldn't have to work so much but I wasn't. Why would I sit around and think that I wish I was born into a family I wasn't... it gets you nowhere and it can never, ever change no matter how much you wish it... wtf.

Reactions: 4
Random - but do you guys think Mia actually does her challenges for 24 hours? Like sleeping overnight in the pool? She could just go inside and come back out in the morning lol. Some of her challenges seem ridiculous and other ones she hardly shows anything.
I don’t think she actually does them tbh. Especially the one where she supposedly slept in the lake ??? Like, surely that would be really dangerous sleeping in a raft in a lake!

Reactions: 10
when did they move away from the UK again?! i don't watch their videos anymore but i follow them on instagram still and i never noticed :ROFLMAO:

Wow. They actually showed themselves on camera without a mask in a store... not a surprise but, the ignorance

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe they filmed themselves in a shop with no masks on. I don’t know what the rules are like in Mexico but seeing as there’s been over 126,000 deaths in the last fortnight I don’t think many people there are happy to run around shops touching everything and without a mask on. Also, found it quite harsh how Darren reduced the time limit for the rest of them, tbh Georgie and Sienna had it easy as they already knew where everything was, were as Mia had to run around a shop. Although I don’t really care because it’s not like anything actually happened in the video, all their videos seem to just end, they used to yell TOBY or at least say bye or something, now it just ends. Maybe it’s because they don’t care about others seeing as they’ll happily put other’s lives in danger by traveling and ignoring rules during a pandemic. They do seem to have dropped the treasure others part and just preach to be yourself. Does being yourself to them mean being exempt from the rules because they violate their freedom? Plus they don’t seem to show much care for the planet or animals any more either. They’re still vegan but are constantly adding to the damage of the environment. Their house is covered in tacky pink Christmas decorations that they’ll be throwing away soon, artificial trees are meant to be better for the environment but only if you reuse it for at least 10 years, plus you’re not meant to buy things like tinsel any more, just reuse your old stuff. Yet, family fizz preach caring about the world and being one with nature whilst doing more damage to it than most people who actually bother to educate themselves on the world’s issues. Also, all the stuff Mia bought today and any other things they’ve bought for videos will likely be given away or disposed of when they move again. Even in a time of travel restrictions they’ve managed to fly to around 4 countries in the last 4 months, producing a lot of carbon emissions.

Reactions: 12
I imagine her implants could have affected something... I don't think she expected 2 more kids when she got them!
Yes she’s said her breasts are grossly misshapen and different sizes after having four kids! Her skin doesn’t look healthy in general - a lot of sun exposure and damage!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does it annoy anyone else how they just always throw their belongings around? They seem to have no respect for their things and consideration to whether they'll break or not.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.