Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bikinis that Georgie and Mia are wearing in the thumbnail of the hottub vlog are different than those in the video itself. More revealing. That grosses me out. I've really had it with this family 😔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I just think in general I wouldn't want my kids in bathing suits on YouTube... tooo many creeps, and they're so innocent, but no. I just wish they were more cognizant of that

Reactions: 9
Ive mainly stopped watching them but one and a while I check up on their channel and I think they have actualy gone propper insane. Do they actualy plan to breastfeed Karma until age 7? BEcuase that is not normal anywhere in the word and so awfull for the childs development plus the idea that breastmilk does not have calories is rediculus, the only reason why breastdead babies arent dead is because it is calories.

Reactions: 4
Years ago there was this Channel 4 documentary called 'Extraordinary Breastfeeding' and I was a teen when it was on and I watched it with my parents (we only had 2 TVs in the house). The documentary used to be up on YouTube in various mirror uploads but it may be gone now.
There was one Australian couple in it who were living in the UK who were breastfeeding the youngest kid at 8 years old (on-demand but it was only in addition to the rest of her food and occasionally) and there was an older kid who was upset at being weaned yet the younger sister was still allowed a bit of milk.
On the TV show, the voice-over said 4 is the average age of weaning worldwide and at the time, I assumed maybe the benefits of breastmilk are useful until that stage but it is possible it's easier for mothers in third-world countries to supplement whatever meagre food they have with their breastmilk but it's not a baby-health essential to drink some milk until you are four.
The 8 year on the show was quite overweight for her age and height which suggests breastmilk just packs on excess calories and fat when you're eating normal foods. She stopped feeding in the program because her tongue was maturing and unable to suck a nipple but the girl was insisting she could still suck milk anyway.
There was also a mother feeding her 2-year-old twins and the weaning was shown in the program and because it stopped cold-turkey from on-demand as opposed to schedule milk, the kids got really upset in the show. My father did say when we were watching it because they were 2-years-old, nutritionally there was nothing they got from the milk that they couldn't get from ordinary food.

I found one clip of the Aussie family
I understand mothers who can’t get enough food for their children to supplement it with breastfeeding but it is a little strange seeing an 8 year old being breastfed. I guess there might be loads of kids who had been breastfed for a long time but just didn’t make a big deal out of it. I wonder whether Georgie will actually carry on feeding Karma and Koa much longer or whether she’ll stop soon. Karma does eat meals with the family and they’ve started giving Koa food as well so soon there’s going to be no nutritional value to breastfeeding them. It’s not like they go to school or anything where they might get bullied for it, just shown on the internet for everyone to see.

I understand mothers who can’t get enough food for their children to supplement it with breastfeeding but it is a little strange seeing an 8 year old being breastfed. I guess there might be loads of kids who had been breastfed for a long time but just didn’t make a big deal out of it. I wonder whether Georgie will actually carry on feeding Karma and Koa much longer or whether she’ll stop soon. Karma does eat meals with the family and they’ve started giving Koa food as well so soon there’s going to be no nutritional value to breastfeeding them. It’s not like they go to school or anything where they might get bullied for it, just shown on the internet for everyone to see.
I just don't like the idea of a child whipping my tit out like karma does wouldnt it be embrassing sitting down and child pulling your top down fair enough they don't go anywhere.

Reactions: 3
Yeah exactly others just don't make a big deal out of breastfeeding or "tandem nursing". I'm not a mother but I am pretty certain I would keep my child's development private and not put videos of my boobs on the internet and keep my children bonding over my milk private. It's not my adult experience it's the kids' so who's permission do I have to share their life for millions to see. If I encountered an unpleasant situation like being told not to breastfeed in public and had a socials platform, this could be a great way to discuss a particular incident in an educational way. Also you can raise awareness about the merits of breastfeeding in a discreet way, like a q&a talking about your beliefs whatever.

Years ago there was this Channel 4 documentary called 'Extraordinary Breastfeeding' and I was a teen when it was on and I watched it with my parents (we only had 2 TVs in the house). The documentary used to be up on YouTube in various mirror uploads but it may be gone now.
There was one Australian couple in it who were living in the UK who were breastfeeding the youngest kid at 8 years old (on-demand but it was only in addition to the rest of her food and occasionally) and there was an older kid who was upset at being weaned yet the younger sister was still allowed a bit of milk.
On the TV show, the voice-over said 4 is the average age of weaning worldwide and at the time, I assumed maybe the benefits of breastmilk are useful until that stage but it is possible it's easier for mothers in third-world countries to supplement whatever meagre food they have with their breastmilk but it's not a baby-health essential to drink some milk until you are four.
The 8 year on the show was quite overweight for her age and height which suggests breastmilk just packs on excess calories and fat when you're eating normal foods. She stopped feeding in the program because her tongue was maturing and unable to suck a nipple but the girl was insisting she could still suck milk anyway.
There was also a mother feeding her 2-year-old twins and the weaning was shown in the program and because it stopped cold-turkey from on-demand as opposed to schedule milk, the kids got really upset in the show. My father did say when we were watching it because they were 2-years-old, nutritionally there was nothing they got from the milk that they couldn't get from ordinary food.

I found one clip of the Aussie family
I’m sure that’s where little Britain-David Walliams got the idea for the ‘Bitty’ sketch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I found the videotaping of Karma and koa to be really cute lol... grabbing her mop, trying to correct Koa... hilarious. I hadn't laughed that much in one of their videos in ages.
I finally watched, so adorable! Awww the music was so cute as well.

I think why Darren and sunken eyes like to keep mia so isolated from the outside world is maybe because they were both rebellious and on drugs and drinking all the time? But in my opinion mia is a responsible girl and this era is different, them 2 grew up in the rave times and drugs were way more of a thing then, yes it still is now but its a big difference. I dont think mia would go out and do it but her parents probably don't want to risk it! Best times of my life were telling my mum I was at a sleepover but really I was at the park drinking wkd and waiting for adults to go into a shop to get us fags 🤣🤣🤣 but now that I have kids I would absolutely hate it if they did it as its so dangerous! But I'm not gunna keep them on my tits all there life 🤣

Reactions: 6
I think why Darren and sunken eyes like to keep mia so isolated from the outside world is maybe because they were both rebellious and on drugs and drinking all the time? But in my opinion mia is a responsible girl and this era is different, them 2 grew up in the rave times and drugs were way more of a thing then, yes it still is now but its a big difference. I dont think mia would go out and do it but her parents probably don't want to risk it! Best times of my life were telling my mum I was at a sleepover but really I was at the park drinking wkd and waiting for adults to go into a shop to get us fags 🤣🤣🤣 but now that I have kids I would absolutely hate it if they did it as its so dangerous! But I'm not gunna keep them on my tits all there life 🤣
I hope they realise that keeping her isolated will have the opposite effect, like when disney kids outgrow their contracts and go wild, you cant expect someone who has been so restricted they’re whole life to understand normal levels of self control. She’s either going to develop an eating disorder/OCD or become a complete party girl and loose control. Its not healthy

Reactions: 10
The bikinis that Georgie and Mia are wearing in the thumbnail of the hottub vlog are different than those in the video itself. More revealing. That grosses me out. I've really had it with this family 😔
This is creepy. Also that Darren must be aware that this is what draws viewers in and is prepared to showcase his step daughter and wife in this way for this purpose.

• Sick
I hope they realise that keeping her isolated will have the opposite effect, like when disney kids outgrow their contracts and go wild, you cant expect someone who has been so restricted they’re whole life to understand normal levels of self control. She’s either going to develop an eating disorder/OCD or become a complete party girl and loose control. Its not healthy
Isn’t that exactly what happened to Georgie? She grew up completely isolated and controlled by her mum’s strict rules and then went out got pregnant young and got into things like drugs and drinking excessively. Can they not see that just because they take their kids traveling and have occasionally let them go out with friends when they’re somewhere long enough to make some, doesn’t mean they’re not going to have the same problems they did?

Reactions: 9
What is wrong with siennas front teeth? What’s with the marks and the colour?

lol she's going swimming with turtles (tbh mias reaction looked so fake :ROFLMAO:) but throughout the vid georgics going on about getting her a motorbike for her 16th??
I would love to do something that different but I'm 35 lol not 16. Motorbike lol she won't be aloud that it would be freedom

Reactions: 2
No, the motorbike was just a prank because of what Mia asked for in her Spanish video. She’s not actually getting one.

I thought it was going to be a car
Nah they’d never get her a car. A car and driving would mean a bit of freedom for Mia and a chance to experience the world outside of their very controlled family bubble and Darren wouldn’t have that.
Plus a car wouldn’t fit in their pathetic cabin sized suitcases that contain absolutely all they possessions.

Reactions: 11
Nah they’d never get her a car. A car and driving would mean a bit of freedom for Mia and a chance to experience the world outside of their very controlled family bubble and Darren wouldn’t have that.
Plus a car wouldn’t fit in their pathetic cabin sized suitcases that contain absolutely all they possessions.
Yeah, actually owning a car would mean they'd have to sell it quickly when they wanted to flee whatever country they're in.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.