Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why do they keep baiting sienna with pets they’ll never get, poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The last thing you should get someone with severe acne is scented facial soap. Mia shouldn’t be using anything that isn’t approved by a dermatologist or medical esthetician.

I’m pretty certain they’re letting her acne go untreated - otherwise Georgie would know not to let her use anything scented, and there would be progress with her skin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think Georgie and Darren haven't got a clue about what Sienna and Mia really need which is stability and the ability to choose where they go and what they do. It's their human rights and they aren't even granted that. I understand Georgie and Darren probably think it's a great upbringing because they experience so many different cultures and things most children wouldn't but in the long run those children are going to be damaged from the constant upheaval, they won't know how to make long-lasting bonds with friends and they won't understand that you can't just blaze through life running away from boring situations and moving around so much you never settle down and find your own identity. They're forced to believe everything their parents say which is mostly uneducated guesses with no proof or anything to back up their 'good' ideas. They're being raised by immature children who have access to money and freedom and are just using them for content so they can live the life of single young people with no responsibilities. I think G and D genuinely just do whatever they want and go 'oh well the kids liked it when we moved before so let's do it again'. There are many children who grow up moving around a lot but they have the support required to grow into healthy, stable, developed adults. The way Mia, Sienna and Karma are going they're gonna be washed up adults with no qualifications, skills or abilities because they have to rely on their parents so much in foreign countries. When they were in England whenever that was the girls went to see friends, went shopping alone and had so much freedom and stability and seemed genuinely happy. Now they're just being dragged around yet again because that's what their spoilt parents want.

The last thing you should get someone with severe acne is scented facial soap. Mia shouldn’t be using anything that isn’t approved by a dermatologist or medical esthetician.

I’m pretty certain they’re letting her acne go untreated - otherwise Georgie would know not to let her use anything scented, and there would be progress with her skin.
They're anti-vax and anti everything apparently so they probably think it'll fade away with their perfect vegan diets...

• Heart
So, not watched their videos in a little while, but I did watch Mia's video yesterday.
A few thoughts..
Mia seemed really "got at", what the hell was all that about the entire family barging into her room to confront her?
Either just Georgie and Darren, or actually just Georgie, not the whole family.

Then to accuse her of wanting attention and that was why she was acting differently, then for Georgie to say something along the lines of she can't be bothered to constantly ask her (Mia) what is going on/wrong and to then find her if she wants to talk.

Whereas the youngest kids constantly get their attention and nothing must disturb them or their time together.

And who really needs to know that a kid has tore off their nappy? No one needs to know that. Idk why Mia included that tbh. Just to add a few extra seconds of footage I guess.

Then when she said she was going, they didn't seem that bothered.

So it was either another staged prank (like when Georgie said she was leaving Darren) or they just can't be bothered.

One more thing, why do they treat Darren like he is some magnificent leader who should never be questioned and what he says goes.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So, not watched their videos in a little while, but I did watch Mia's video yesterday.
A few thoughts..
Mia seemed really "got at", what the hell was all that about the entire family barging into her room to confront her?
Either just Georgie and Darren, or actually just Georgie, not the whole family.

Then to accuse her of wanting attention and that was why she was acting differently, then for Georgie to say something along the lines of she can't be bothered to constantly ask her (Mia) what is going on/wrong and to then find her if she wants to talk.

Whereas the youngest kids constantly get their attention and nothing must disturb them or their time together.

And who really needs to know that a kid has tore off their nappy? No one needs to know that. Idk why Mia included that tbh. Just to add a few extra seconds of footage I guess.

Then when she said she was going, they didn't seem that bothered.

So it was either another staged prank (like when Georgie said she was leaving Darren) or they just can't be bothered.

One more thing, why do they treat Darren like he is some magnificent leader who should never be questioned and what he says goes.
It was all staged, like the rest of their videos. Georgie's so ditzy that even Darren seems clever and trustworthy compared to her. She probably makes so many stupid mistakes and can't do anything on her own that Darren is like a parent to her too and he must be kept happy and worshipped to feed his ego or he'll leave and they'll be left going 'duhh' forever more

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It was all staged, like the rest of their videos. Georgie's so ditzy that even Darren seems clever and trustworthy compared to her. She probably makes so many stupid mistakes and can't do anything on her own that Darren is like a parent to her too and he must be kept happy and worshipped to feed his ego or he'll leave and they'll be left going 'duhh' forever more
Poorly staged then. At least try and make it real.
They seem to live in a very cult like manner, which i thought Georgie would want to leave behind. You would assume she would want her kids to experience life and be having fun and trying to live as normal life as possible. Maybe they are really happy, then good for them, just have they never heard of stability?

Darren gives me the creeps. His ego does not need to be inflated anymore.

Reactions: 2
Poorly staged then. At least try and make it real.
They seem to live in a very cult like manner, which i thought Georgie would want to leave behind. You would assume she would want her kids to experience life and be having fun and trying to live as normal life as possible. Maybe they are really happy, then good for them, just have they never heard of stability?

Darren gives me the creeps. His ego does not need to be inflated anymore.
I can assure you that Mia did originally have some stability and consistency in her life up until she was 11 years, Mia had her real dad in her life.
It went down hill for Mia When they moved to London 😔
Georgie wouldn’t now a cult if it hit her in the face, that is just normal to her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

This video reminded me so much of how Darren and Georgie treat Mia. The comments that Georgie constantly makes about Mia being "immature and irresponsible" while still leaving her taking care of the kids. They way both of them are cutting her off from a chance at a proper education and making stable friendships. Also, the way that Mia spends most of her time drawing and making art. They're basically keeping Mia (and Sienna) locked up in their own metaphorical tower. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but lately I've noticed their cult-like behavior and it's really concerning. I hope Mia and Sienna are able to make it out in the world and realize that there's more to life than making YouTube videos :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9

This video reminded me so much of how Darren and Georgie treat Mia. The comments that Georgie constantly makes about Mia being "immature and irresponsible" while still leaving her taking care of the kids. They way both of them are cutting her off from a chance at a proper education and making stable friendships. Also, the way that Mia spends most of her time drawing and making art. They're basically keeping Mia (and Sienna) locked up in their own metaphorical tower. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but lately I've noticed their cult-like behavior and it's really concerning. I hope Mia and Sienna are able to make it out in the world and realize that there's more to life than making YouTube videos :(
Georgie has also always made it clear how she felt protective of Mia 'raising her alone' and how because Mia was from a different relationship when G was so young she's always felt like she needs to be in a bubble. No other reason giving other than the circumstances of her birth are needed apparently! I think they enjoy knowing that in strange new countries the kids will rely on them 100% and G and D have complete control over how everything happens. Even from going to an airport the kids will need to stick like glue to their parents. They may be given slightly free-er reign in their (temporary) home but that's just a way of making it seem the kids have more control over their lives than they actually do. I've seen it in abusive relationships where the abusive partner gives reasons why staying with them is safer and how much risk there is in the world. Along with insisting they aren't trying to control them, it's just looking out for them... Those kids needs to live somewhere safe and familiar enough for them to walk around the block or to the shops alone. Most children their age are able to leave their home and know where it is to come back to.

I have this horrible feeling G and D will keep this up for as long as the kids are pliant enough to follow their rules and then they'll really turn it up a notch and control their adult lives and make huge decisions for them. I can see Mia getting sent to some cult retreat to 'find herself'. I bet at some point Gormless Georgie will even bring up all the delays in development the kids have and blame it on the restrictive laws and guidelines of the world that they must leave immediately and live off the land with the rest of the commune.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen their recent video today?? Where sienna cut up mia’s dress??? I’m sorry but my mum would’ve absolutely bollocked me if my sister did that, even if it was just the pocket, There was still a hole in the dress. and Georgie and sienna were laughing fair enough sienna was a nervous laugh, but still wtf? I’d have been so angry if I was mia lmao

• Wow
Has anyone seen their recent video today?? Where sienna cut up mia’s dress??? I’m sorry but my mum would’ve absolutely bollocked me if my sister did that, even if it was just the pocket, There was still a hole in the dress. and Georgie and sienna were laughing fair enough sienna was a nervous laugh, but still wtf? I’d have been so angry if I was mia lmao
That video was absolutely disgusting in my opinion! I commend Mia for her composure through the whole thing I would’ve been crying and very angry!
Who was filming Sienna when she was doing it? If D&G were supposed to be out with Mia and Karma who was watching Sienna and Koa? Whoever it was why didn’t they tell her no? And I agree no one should’ve been laughing in that situation! I didn’t really feel like Sienna was sincere in her apology either, G&D have ruined that girl and they will do the same for the little ones with all the pranking and laughing at each other so it becomes normal for their 1st thought to be what can I do for a prank!

• Wow
Their new video is the day before Mia’s birthday. I skimmed it mostly and saw that Mia’s got a nice dress to wear on her birthday but Sienna decides to prank her by pretending to add things on and day she destroyed it. I think Darren was the one filming Sienna set up the prank (honestly hate how he just stays completely silent behind the camera, he’s a dad filming his daughter, not a camera man filming a tv show). In order to add believability Sienna actually cut the pocket out of the dress which Darren just sat there and filmed. You could see Mia’s fake acting when she first found out but when she realised Sienna had actually cut it she didn’t seem to be faking it anymore. There’s pulling a prank and then there’s going too far and I don’t think Darren should’ve just let Sienna do that as I probably would’ve cried if I’d got myself a nice outfit for my birthday and my sister decided to mess with it. Plus my parents would’ve yelled at her no matter whether or not it was being filmed.

Reactions: 6
Their new video is the day before Mia’s birthday. I skimmed it mostly and saw that Mia’s got a nice dress to wear on her birthday but Sienna decides to prank her by pretending to add things on and day she destroyed it. I think Darren was the one filming Sienna set up the prank (honestly hate how he just stays completely silent behind the camera, he’s a dad filming his daughter, not a camera man filming a tv show). In order to add believability Sienna actually cut the pocket out of the dress which Darren just sat there and filmed. You could see Mia’s fake acting when she first found out but when she realised Sienna had actually cut it she didn’t seem to be faking it anymore. There’s pulling a prank and then there’s going too far and I don’t think Darren should’ve just let Sienna do that as I probably would’ve cried if I’d got myself a nice outfit for my birthday and my sister decided to mess with it. Plus my parents would’ve yelled at her no matter whether or not it was being filmed.
I did think this, about Darren filming, but the next clip Darren was in the car without sienna. So maybe it was a nanny or something?

Reactions: 4
What?! Seriously?! Not a stupid prank and they had a replacement for her?
Just, why?! That is so wrong.
How could anyone think that was funny or even the right thing to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
For once I didn’t feel like she was acting, her shouting at Sienna was the most real I’ve seen her in a long time! I feel she was back to acting at the end when she gave Sienna a hug and said it was ok!

• Sad
All their new videos feel so off and staged. In the '24 hours being mean to Mia' you can literally see the jumpcuts between each line. It'd be fine if they were doing these jumpcuts to skip unecessary bits of the convo out, but it's clear that it was a just a retake. If they wanted to make it believable they could've just re-recorded the whole thing. But I guess that would require effort from their side...

Reactions: 6
For once I didn’t feel like she was acting, her shouting at Sienna was the most real I’ve seen her in a long time! I feel she was back to acting at the end when she gave Sienna a hug and said it was ok!
maybe they did it off camera but why didnt they tell Sienna it was a bad thing to do before hand and after she done it? she made a hole in her dress!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
All their new videos feel so off and staged. In the '24 hours being mean to Mia' you can literally see the jumpcuts between each line. It'd be fine if they were doing these jumpcuts to skip unecessary bits of the convo out, but it's clear that it was a just a retake. If they wanted to make it believable they could've just re-recorded the whole thing. But I guess that would require effort from their side...
It's all bad acting from them now. Has been for the past couple of years. Nothing is genuine and if it is, it's instantly labelled as fake because of all the other acting they do.

If they're going to do this, they need to go to acting school and tell people this is a fictional version of themselves.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.