Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even watch the whole of the video, and usually I'm ok with watching these cringe videos. It made me so uncomfortable. They get to play these pranks and get money from it, when real people are in these situations for real and often don't have much means of financial support.

Reactions: 9
I can't even watch the whole of the video, and usually I'm ok with watching these cringe videos. It made me so uncomfortable. They get to play these pranks and get money from it, when real people are in these situations for real and often don't have much means of financial support.
They don't think if that though. I know alot of people do these types of pranks and it is their channel, but the other people who do them are usually more of a prank based channel so you sort of expect it. Whereas these people? What even is there channel? I honestly don't know their aim or purpose of why they started a channel and what they want to show. They could make so many interesting videos about relocating and settling in to somewhere new. The challenges and whether it was as they expected or what they would do differently and so on, but nothing. Just stale content.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't watch Darren's reaction in that last video... I find it super uncomfortable to watch someone question their trust in their partner and the relationship. It may be fake, but (I would think) it makes you question the motive, and makes you feel like they could leave you down the road... it just sets off all kinds of issues.

edit: and to involve the kids in doing something cruel to him like that... I was actually quite surprised that Sienna didn't hug him after to apologize... she used to feel too bad/guilty for making others sad. Now, it's all about YouTube

Reactions: 2
I definitely think it was all fake but why set that up there's plenty other videos you could do
Definitely fake. He did not sound bothered at all. Plus Mia obviously not hiding the camera and she madensome excuse about filming it for their channel? Like if it was serious would they really want it filmed? I mean, they are desperate but really?

Reactions: 3
Definitely fake. He did not sound bothered at all. Plus Mia obviously not hiding the camera and she madensome excuse about filming it for their channel? Like if it was serious would they really want it filmed? I mean, they are desperate but really?
They've done plenty good videos before though when they gave to charities etc why don't they do more of that since people will be struggling with the pandemic and they go on about being positive and kind but that video ain't really that is it lol

They've done plenty good videos before though when they gave to charities etc why don't they do more of that since people will be struggling with the pandemic and they go on about being positive and kind but that video ain't really that is it lol
I really don't know.
They move often enough, they could talk about that, their experiences, they could also get the kids perspective but it would most like be rehearsed and fake like their Q&As are.

Have they ever mentioned the pandemic? As in actually talked about it as it sounds like something they would do if they are all about being kind?

Reactions: 5
I found the videotaping of Karma and koa to be really cute lol... grabbing her mop, trying to correct Koa... hilarious. I hadn't laughed that much in one of their videos in ages.

Reactions: 9
The Fizz is definitely going flat with this lot. The prank itself was just weird. Darren's face after they'd revealed it was a prank and Georgie was gabbing was pure "What the hell made you think that was a funny prank??"

I mean, what's he going to get her back with? "I'm having an affair"? "I've spent all our money and we're actually broke?"

I admit, I'd love to see Georgie's face on the second one though!

I genuinely used to look forward to their uploads 2 years ago but now when they occasionally pop up on my recommended I just scroll past or sometimes skip through the video. Their content is just so dull. I wonder if they’re just burnt out and kind of feeling a little isolated from the real world due to their constant traveling and are stuck on what to do now with themselves seeing as there’s no way Darren and Georgie can get another job because they could never work for someone. Plus who’d want a controlling man like Darren working for them. I can see them quitting YouTube in the next few months. They don’t even care about milestones or anything since Mia hit 1 million a few months ago but they did nothing.

Reactions: 3
have they really made enough money to just quit YouTube and do nothing for the rest of their lives?

I found the videotaping of Karma and koa to be really cute lol... grabbing her mop, trying to correct Koa... hilarious. I hadn't laughed that much in one of their videos in ages.
I agree. It was really funny! I loved when she was trying to clean up. She was also very honest when they asked her what she'd eaten!

Reactions: 1
The Fizz is definitely going flat with this lot. The prank itself was just weird. Darren's face after they'd revealed it was a prank and Georgie was gabbing was pure "What the hell made you think that was a funny prank??"

I mean, what's he going to get her back with? "I'm having an affair"? "I've spent all our money and we're actually broke?"

I admit, I'd love to see Georgie's face on the second one though!
The first one wouldnt work, you actually have to leave the house and stay in one place for longer than a month to have an affair

• Haha
The first one wouldnt work, you actually have to leave the house and stay in one place for longer than a month to have an affair
Yeah, that skipping around the world they do and calling it "WE'RE MOVING TO (insert country here)!!!" is the reason I stopped watching them frequently. They show nothing of the countries they've "moved" to and when they go out, it's to be obnoxious consumers in some "WE GAVE KARMA $5000 TO SPEND IN AN HOUR!" ghastly video. Then there's the weird pranks! When's it going to end??!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not even 3 minutes into Mia’s new video and already being driven mad. She’s doing a week in the life of a teen youtuber and so far has done a photo shoot for a secrect project (pretty sure it’s the family fizz book they’ve already told us about), added subtitles to her Spanish video and drank some beetroot drink she made. It’s so overly edited, I think they have an editor but they must’ve told them what to do and tbh it looks ridiculous. Every 5 seconds distorting her face or voice, having weird animation bits and the sound effects for drinking. I recon she started watching Emma chamberlain and told the editor to base it around her videos, but Emma’s always done that and doesn’t over do it. Now she’s saying her hair’s greasy because she cbb to wash it and then puts #relatable, she really is trying to be the next teen girl vlogger but she doesn’t realise that just because she is a teenager doesn’t make her relatable to other teens seeing as she hasn’t had half the typical experiences a teenager has. Like going to school and having friends, neither of which Mia has.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Not even 3 minutes into Mia’s new video and already being driven mad. She’s doing a week in the life of a teen youtuber and so far has done a photo shoot for a secrect project (pretty sure it’s the family fizz book they’ve already told us about), added subtitles to her Spanish video and drank some beetroot drink she made. It’s so overly edited, I think they have an editor but they must’ve told them what to do and tbh it looks ridiculous. Every 5 seconds distorting her face or voice, having weird animation bits and the sound effects for drinking. I recon she started watching Emma chamberlain and told the editor to base it around her videos, but Emma’s always done that and doesn’t over do it. Now she’s saying her hair’s greasy because she cbb to wash it and then puts #relatable, she really is trying to be the next teen girl vlogger but she doesn’t realise that just because she is a teenager doesn’t make her relatable to other teens seeing as she hasn’t had half the typical experiences a teenager has. Like going to school and having friends, neither of which Mia has.
But she had such a busy day though, shopping for clothes and Steve Madden shoes! 😅

• Haha
To my understanding, Mia edits her own videos but they have an editor for the family fizz page. I agree it looks ridiculous either way 😂

To my understanding, Mia edits her own videos but they have an editor for the family fizz page. I agree it looks ridiculous either way 😂
Think this used to be the case but she actually said in her recent that there’s usually an editor (Spanish one was just different due to subtitles)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.