Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia asked for driving lessons for her 16th birthday and to punish her for that (because she asked in Spanish and Georgie agreed with knowing what she was agreeing to) they decided to tell her she was to choose a moped/motorbike to get....and then instead of giving her what she asked for Georgie buys her a swimming costume (that’s a super ugly colour) and tells her she’s going swimming with turtles! While that’s a fun and thoughtful birthday gift they girl wants driving lessons!!! Give her driving lessons!!! It’s Sienna with the telescope all over again! 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Mia asked for driving lessons for her 16th birthday and to punish her for that (because she asked in Spanish and Georgie agreed with knowing what she was agreeing to) they decided to tell her she was to choose a moped/motorbike to get....and then instead of giving her what she asked for Georgie buys her a swimming costume (that’s a super ugly colour) and tells her she’s going swimming with turtles! While that’s a fun and thoughtful birthday gift they girl wants driving lessons!!! Give her driving lessons!!! It’s Sienna with the telescope all over again! 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
How possibly can they give her driving lessons in a foreign country like Mexico considering they are just tourists not residents. She would need some sort of permit learn to drive which would require them to be residents in the country which they are not. Legal age to drive in Mexico is 18 and 25 for driving a hire car.

In the UK you require a provisional drivers licence to be able to learn to drive, you can’t just rock up and jump in a car the day you turn 17 and start driving.

Flip flopping from one foreign country to the next as tourists there is restrictions on what they can and can’t actually do as visitors.

Reactions: 13
How possibly can they give her driving lessons in a foreign country like Mexico considering they are just tourists not residents. She would need some sort of permit learn to drive which would require them to be residents in the country which they are not. Legal age to drive in Mexico is 18 and 25 for driving a hire car.

In the UK you require a provisional drivers licence to be able to learn to drive, you can’t just rock up and jump in a car the day you turn 17 and start driving.

Flip flopping from one foreign country to the next as tourists there is restrictions on what they can and can’t actually do as visitors.
That’s fine but there must be something they can do for her if she wants to drive!

I don’t know why your coming at me like that I didn’t say you could just jump in the car and go I am fully aware you need provisional license and that they are in a different country etc there was no need to be quite so condescending to me I really don’t appreciate it.

Maybe I worded it wrong but my whole point is the girls ask for 1 thing and instead they get something completely different that they never asked for!

Reactions: 3
that’s the whitest holiday I’ve ever seen

what is their thing with feeding dogs fruit

Reactions: 1
Surely mia has her own money? (YouTube, books, ads) if she wants driving lessons she should be able to do them herself if her parents won't buy them for her 😭 I wouldn't want to be 16 driving in a different country though tbh, I wonder if in 2 years mia will just leave, settle back here and make a life for herself? I really hope so x

Reactions: 4
She would have to be registered in that country to drive as they're tourists and in the current times it would probably take months to get a driving license. If Mia wanted to drive then she would have to come back to the UK but even then she cant until she is 17. The only thing she can drive at 16 is a moped and that only goes up to like 40 miles an hour. I also dont think learning to drive in a hire car would have been the best idea but i suppose if you have money to burn...

I imagine Mia's money is largely controlled by her parents and put into savings. It makes sense as she's young and she probably has spending money and could access it but it's safer in a way for her to have it in a savings account so she's not tempted to spend it on silly things. I imagine they'll wait to make sure they'll be in a country for longer than 6 months before they arrange driving lessons because she'd have a very unstable learning experience if they're still country hopping in a few months. I can imagine Mia living in England when she's old enough to live alone. As much as the kids must enjoy the adventure of moving around they surely can't be all that happy and will realise in a few years that they have incredibly stunted social and emotional development in some areas as they don't have anywhere to call home, have met so many people temporarily and spend all their time with their immature parents who live as if they have no responsibility. Their travelling could be such a wonderful life for the whole family but they put in no consideration for the kids and they could do so much damage.

Reactions: 8
That’s fine but there must be something they can do for her if she wants to drive!

I don’t know why your coming at me like that I didn’t say you could just jump in the car and go I am fully aware you need provisional license and that they are in a different country etc there was no need to be quite so condescending to me I really don’t appreciate it.

Maybe I worded it wrong but my whole point is the girls ask for 1 thing and instead they get something completely different that they never asked for!
You said they should give her what she wanted which is driving lessons!! She’s not old enough to learn to drive nor has she the relevant permits/licence to allow her to learn to drive when she turns of age in a foreign country that they are not residents in.

Doesn’t matter what Mia asked for she is not old enough to learn to drive, she will just have to wait until she is old enough like everyone else.

She would have to be registered in that country to drive as they're tourists and in the current times it would probably take months to get a driving license. If Mia wanted to drive then she would have to come back to the UK but even then she cant until she is 17. The only thing she can drive at 16 is a moped and that only goes up to like 40 miles an hour. I also dont think learning to drive in a hire car would have been the best idea but i suppose if you have money to burn...
No hire car company would insure a 16 year old non driver with no license.

Her parents need to be the adults and tell her that and stop filling her head of crap. Poor kid has no life, no friends, no formal basic education no wonder she has these ridiculous ideas of learning to drive at 16 in a foreign country.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Where they going now not watching them to give them views but would like to know
Nowhere they went camping in the woods for a night. Sienna has fallen in love with a dog she thinks is an Alsatian but pretty sure it’s just a 57 Heinz variety mongrel. Who ever owns the dog said they could have it so now they are deciding if they should adopt the dog!!

The coffers of fizz fam must be running low as they are going to be doing Vlogmas.

Reactions: 2
Nowhere they went camping in the woods for a night. Sienna has fallen in love with a dog she thinks is an Alsatian but pretty sure it’s just a 57 Heinz variety mongrel. Who ever owns the dog said they could have it so now they are deciding if they should adopt the dog!!

The coffers of fizz fam must be running low as they are going to be doing Vlogmas.
I doubt they’ll actually stick to it. Last year they said they’d upload every day on at least one of their channels and didn’t

Yeah I saw that theyve have to work this December for a change

I noticed covid isn’t an issue for them there in Mexico. No masks when getting in and out of the car to talk to people they’ve never met before, no masks around staff etc. Very irresponsible.
Absolutely no acknowledgement from them at all. It would have been nice for them to at least mention the situation and express some gratitude that many others aren’t as privileged to leave their homes and go on holidays and weekends away. Some of us can’t even see our grandparents living in the same country. Comes across as arrogance and entitlement to me.

Reactions: 8
I noticed covid isn’t an issue for them there in Mexico. No masks when getting in and out of the car to talk to people they’ve never met before, no masks around staff etc. Very irresponsible.
Absolutely no acknowledgement from them at all. It would have been nice for them to at least mention the situation and express some gratitude that many others aren’t as privileged to leave their homes and go on holidays and weekends away. Some of us can’t even see our grandparents living in the same country. Comes across as arrogance and entitlement to me.
Either that or they’re ignoring restrictions seeing as we’ve speculated before that they’re probably antivaxers so it wouldn’t surprise me if they were also deniers of the virus being real.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Mias most recent video. I actually felt sorry for her in it. Like yeah I get that she "went through" Georgies things so Georgie should ask her why, but she didnt need the Whole entire family to come barging into her room. She especially didnt need her siblings there while she was getting told off and confronted. It should have been a matter strictly between Georgie, Darren and Mia. Then Georgie spends the rest of the video constantly asking her whats shes doing and wanting to know her every move. Mia is 16 and literally has no privacy. Im the same age as her and if my whole entire family came barging into my room after id done something wrong then i would get so annoyed and I know for a fact that I wouldnt like it if my parents were constantly barging into my business. Teenagers need their alone time and certain things about them to be kept secret from their family. Its like Georgie and Darren havent realised that Mias not 10 anymore so she shiuldnt have to tell them everything.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Mias most recent video. I actually felt sorry for her in it. Like yeah I get that she "went through" Georgies things so Georgie should ask her why, but she didnt need the Whole entire family to come barging into her room. She especially didnt need her siblings there while she was getting told off and confronted. It should have been a matter strictly between Georgie, Darren and Mia. Then Georgie spends the rest of the video constantly asking her whats shes doing and wanting to know her every move. Mia is 16 and literally has no privacy. Im the same age as her and if my whole entire family came barging into my room after id done something wrong then i would get so annoyed and I know for a fact that I wouldnt like it if my parents were constantly barging into my business. Teenagers need their alone time and certain things about them to be kept secret from their family. Its like Georgie and Darren havent realised that Mias not 10 anymore so she shiuldnt have to tell them everything.
Just skimmed through it. It all looks staged. I'm sure they were all in on the video idea.

Reactions: 1
It's completely staged and fake? Terrible acting gives it away. I don't know why they continue to do these skits they're never funny it just looks awkward and so obviously made up.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else felt something really off about all their recent videos lately? They all look staged and their reactions are just really bad acting. Also, the last video of Georgie trying to surprise the kids with the overnight trip seemed so sad and empty. She didn't even consider planning ahead. You can tell that they're looking for something exciting and fulfilling, but their efforts seem to fall flat. I remember their past videos were a lot more alive and you could tell that the children enjoyed simple outings with their parents. I am really worried about Mia and Sienna. There's just a strange, abusive vibe in their family dynamics. Like you can tell that they're being forced to participate in their ridiculous prank videos as a sort of desperate effort to rake in some cash. You can tell that there are some darker things going on with this family and it's concerning.

Reactions: 12
I don’t really watch them anymore, I sometimes check in when I’m bored just for a laugh at their overly cringey videos. I happened to watch the breaking up prank and I’m a little creeped out. I think we can all agree the prank was extremely distasteful even if it was fake, most likely was, but I’m more focused on the speech Georgie gave at the end.
Maybe it’s just be being suspicious of everything I find unusual but I find it so strange how Darren is treated. He’s treated as if he’s above her, and the rest of the family for that matter. As if he’s some kind of God to them. There’s nothing wrong with appreciating your family of course but it’s seen multiple times on their social media too. Saying stuff like “I’m glad i’m the woman you chose”. He’s always given me weird vibes but I think his narcissism has gotten to the rest of the family and they genuinely see him as this Godlike leader of the little cult they’ve created.
Not only that but the hot tub video thumbnail stood out to me as well. I want to make it clear I have absolutely no issue with GROWN women presenting their bodies how they choose to. But Mia is a child, no matter how mature she acts on camera. And I have a strong suspicion creepy Darren is behind it. He’s using his step daughter’s body for money. I’m sorry but how disgusting of a man do you have to be to take advantage of your step child’s body like that to get views from other creepy men. I also believe Darren is behind Georgie’s outfit in the thumbnail to be honest. Like I said, if she chose to wear that I have no problem but I’m so convinced Darren is behind all of it. He’s truly the ringleader out of the two.
I’m not excusing Georgie’s actions but I think she’s been brainwashed with the kids with his little fantasies. It wouldn’t be foreign to her after growing up in an environment like she did. As for the kids, I know for definite they’ve been brainwashed, probably by them both. Neither of the girls have friends, Sienna has the dream of being a scientist with an extremely low change of achieving that dream if she doesn’t get a formal education quick, Karma and Koa are gonna have absolutely no proper schooling experience in their life because they were born too late for that chance
Imagine the disappointment and hopelessness Sienna is going to feel when she realises her dream has been practically destroyed by her crazy parents who’ve been telling her all this time that proper education is pointless. If they don’t wise up quick she’ll end up with no GCSEs, A levels just like Mia. Very upsetting thing to think about... ):

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.