Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about JWs and don’t have an opinion of them - FF described them as cult-like
because georgie grew up in a genuine religious cult, she left at 16 and her sister harriette left a few years later. harriette is the only one who has made detailed videos about what happened and says because they left the cult, they cannot have contact with her mum or any of her other siblings. this is why i find it so strange that georgie doesnt want to keep her sister close to her or her kids, its really really sad

This is one of the videos by georgies sister

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone else find it really unfair how when Georgie and Darren were talking about why they moved to where they are now they talked a lot about how Mia has always wanted to go and they wanted her to be here for her birthday, but Sienna had hers a few weeks ago and they didn’t even put a video up about it. It just seems that this channel went from a family of 4 filming their day to day life being mostly based in the uk, now they’re uprooting their family every few months and only focusing on their cute babies and their eldest who, seems to be another pair of hands to help look after the little ones, and it seems Sienna has become a background character. I don’t think Sienna is neglected or anything, but I definitely think in terms of when producing content she often blends into the background with Mia’s overly animated character taking over. I’ve looked at some of their fizz sisters content and Mia does put me off quite a bit, just acts so over the top and overly excited about things most teenagers would find childish, all their content is because they’re promoting brands which are typically aimed at kids Sienna’s age but Mia is usually the one who takes over a bit. I have a feeling Mia realises she has no education to fall back on and that none will take her very seriously if she did ever want to get an actual job with no real qualifications, so she’s really trying to make YouTube work.
Also, they must be very desperate for views dragging this new country reveal out for over a week.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else find it really unfair how when Georgie and Darren were talking about why they moved to where they are now they talked a lot about how Mia has always wanted to go and they wanted her to be here for her birthday, but Sienna had hers a few weeks ago and they didn’t even put a video up about it. It just seems that this channel went from a family of 4 filming their day to day life being mostly based in the uk, now they’re uprooting their family every few months and only focusing on their cute babies and their eldest who, seems to be another pair of hands to help look after the little ones, and it seems Sienna has become a background character. I don’t think Sienna is neglected or anything, but I definitely think in terms of when producing content she often blends into the background with Mia’s overly animated character taking over. I’ve looked at some of their fizz sisters content and Mia does put me off quite a bit, just acts so over the top and overly excited about things most teenagers would find childish, all their content is because they’re promoting brands which are typically aimed at kids Sienna’s age but Mia is usually the one who takes over a bit. I have a feeling Mia realises she has no education to fall back on and that none will take her very seriously if she did ever want to get an actual job with no real qualifications, so she’s really trying to make YouTube work.
Also, they must be very desperate for views dragging this new country reveal out for over a week.
It’s completely unfair! I feel awful for Sienna, she seems like a sweet and intelligent girl but is definitely the most ignored child as she hasn’t naturally got a Disney channel persona (compared to Mia, and no this shouldn’t be a goal for a child)

I think Darren, Georgie and maybe Mia herself are trying to market her like a JoJo Siwa style character. The inappropriate content makes this more difficult though, and Mia is only a couple years younger than JoJo whose time left playing this sort of character is limited

Does anyone actually care about what country they are in? They’d be producing the same content whether they were in Mexico or Mozambique. Travel is wasted on them

Reactions: 12
It’s completely unfair! I feel awful for Sienna, she seems like a sweet and intelligent girl but is definitely the most ignored child as she hasn’t naturally got a Disney channel persona (compared to Mia, and no this shouldn’t be a goal for a child)

I think Darren, Georgie and maybe Mia herself are trying to market her like a JoJo Siwa style character. The inappropriate content makes this more difficult though, and Mia is only a couple years younger than JoJo whose time left playing this sort of character is limited

Does anyone actually care about what country they are in? They’d be producing the same content whether they were in Mexico or Mozambique. Travel is wasted on them
i agree that no one cares about where they are, we only deeply care about the wellbeing of the children. I cannot stand this preachy vegan bollocks, them saying how we should all be saving the planet yet they fly 'halfway around the world' every few months so they can avoid paying tax in any country, literally duck this family they are one of the most hypocritical preachy lying cult families on youtube. darren is a narcissistic controlling nasty man, trust me the truth will come out soon

Reactions: 28
i agree that no one cares about where they are, we only deeply care about the wellbeing of the children. I cannot stand this preachy vegan bollocks, them saying how we should all be saving the planet yet they fly 'halfway around the world' every few months so they can avoid paying tax in any country, literally duck this family they are one of the most hypocritical preachy lying cult families on youtube. darren is a narcissistic controlling nasty man, trust me the truth will come out soon
I may have posted this before but worth pointing out again
87F0F56E-F361-42E8-BF18-0FEA161C13F2.jpeg

Their constant pointless travelling completely cancels out any positive environmental effects of their veganism, so they absolutely should not be preaching. They would be saving the world more by staying in one place and eating meat! Not to mention damaging the planet with their excessive consumerism. Weird how they are so stuck on diet but not lifestyle?

I checked Mia’s channel for the first time in a while and am confused by her new video. Most of the clothes in the thumbnail (except maybe the long skirt) look like normal teen fashion? I would have thought they were Mia’s own outfits...

3CC982A6-BDC6-43DC-A792-9F2DBB2E50EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
georgie so desperately tries to be current and the 'cool mom' with how shes dresses and stuff its a bit cringe

Reactions: 12
Totally agree and honestly I'd rather see Sienna on screen than Mia. Sienna is adorable... Mia is kind of obnoxious and tries too hard.

Reactions: 18
Why are so many of Siennas gifts based around the rest of the family?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Train set for a nine year old! There’s nothing wrong with playing with one of its in the house but personally I wouldn’t buy that for a child of that age

So they are in Mexico.

She loved her present from her grandparents(?) they seem to know Sienna better than her own parents. Just seemed like Georgie buying presents so Karma could play since I bet Karmas birthday presents have all been abandoned in whichever country they had her birthday.

Reactions: 20
I said in a post before she looked pregnant and is does really does look like she has a bump. The sad thing with Sienna's present though some strange for a 9 year old, these will be left behind probably when they move yet again. Can;t see them lurking a telescope about even though it is probably the most interesting thing Sie
nna got

Reactions: 17
What weird bleeping presents!!!!
Breastfeeding hedgehog and a 3+ toddler train set 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also - georgie has a bump
The presents were very weird or seemed more for the other kids.

I thought that but Mia looked bigger, maybe something they eating making then bloated I dont know!

Reactions: 2
Sienna is such a lovely girl. I can’t believe most of her presents were basically things for her and karma to play with. You’d think if your daughter had such an interest in science you’d get them a science set or something, I remember in some older videos she mentioned doing experiments with ingredients in their home, why not buy her a set where she can do actual experiments and learn about why the reactions she sees occur. It really seems like her parents don’t really care about helping her properly develop that interest to the extent where she could actually pursue a career in it one day. Probably because all they care about is using their children for content.

Reactions: 15
Sienna is such a lovely girl. I can’t believe most of her presents were basically things for her and karma to play with. You’d think if your daughter had such an interest in science you’d get them a science set or something, I remember in some older videos she mentioned doing experiments with ingredients in their home, why not buy her a set where she can do actual experiments and learn about why the reactions she sees occur. It really seems like her parents don’t really care about helping her properly develop that interest to the extent where she could actually pursue a career in it one day. Probably because all they care about is using their children for content.
She got a science kit for her last birthday that got left behind

• Sad
  • Wow
Literally came here to say did anyone else wonder what the hell at those presents? Her grandparents of all people got her a present she actually asked for and all her bloody parents (sounds like mostly Georgie as Darren asked her if the wooden pets were too young for her but Georgie got them anyway) could get her we’re wooden toys that were too young for her so she could share with her sister!!
No Karma should not be allowed to open Sienna’s presents it is not about Sienna getting used to having younger siblings Karma needs to be taught now that that behaviour isn’t appropriate and it’s not her birthday!
Georgie could you maybe put the baby down for a second to give your crying daughter proper hug!! I know she was happy but I can’t stop thinking about her little face when she sat on the bed by herself and broke down!

Sorry for the long rant but they are just ridiculous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Karma will love it as well Of course. thought you could do that with karma. You and karma can share that. You might wanna do this with Mia It’s the 9 years old birthday for god sakes make this one day of the year about her. Not tweedledee dum and self sentenced 2

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.