Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Mias most recent video. I actually felt sorry for her in it. Like yeah I get that she "went through" Georgies things so Georgie should ask her why, but she didnt need the Whole entire family to come barging into her room. She especially didnt need her siblings there while she was getting told off and confronted. It should have been a matter strictly between Georgie, Darren and Mia. Then Georgie spends the rest of the video constantly asking her whats shes doing and wanting to know her every move. Mia is 16 and literally has no privacy. Im the same age as her and if my whole entire family came barging into my room after id done something wrong then i would get so annoyed and I know for a fact that I wouldnt like it if my parents were constantly barging into my business. Teenagers need their alone time and certain things about them to be kept secret from their family. Its like Georgie and Darren havent realised that Mias not 10 anymore so she shiuldnt have to tell them everything.
Just skimmed through it. It all looks staged. I'm sure they were all in on the video idea.

Reactions: 1

1234cghbv

that’s the whitest holiday I’ve ever seen

what is their thing with feeding dogs fruit

turtleneck10

I wouldn't be surprised if it is for viewers.
Exactly, it makes no sense as it did just come out of nowhere. And all the Dad videos yet kept calling him Darren.
I find it very disrespectful to her actual Dad.
Well and Darren even said when they were younger he felt it was disrespectful to him because he wouldn't want Sienna doing that with someone else... I'm sure he just goes with it.

I think you only need consent if you’re moving abroad or if you’re taking someone else’s child abroad. (When my mum took my step sister abroad, without my step dad, he wrote a letter didn’t get asked though)
Im pretty sure yours and your children’s passports will be linked. Like they would have seen you have travel together before.
I am 19 so my information might be a little out of date, but I think as long as your kids father doesn’t reported them as missing when you go on holiday it seems like it would be fine. It’s more as long as you have his permission it’s fine rather than specifically written permission
Thank you. That all makes perfect sense. I had just believed what I heard. My bad haha.

Justlurking4

Mia has already made enough money to live off the interest for the rest of her life? That is if she doesn’t decide to release and other colouring book
If you make some smart investments, you can be set for life. Compound interest is powerful. She won’t ever have to worry about money, they are financially free.

SBJ

They say quite often in videos that they sometimes get a childminder in for the little ones when they have to go out so i dont think its a nanny or any sort of homeschool teacher. A few times they have mentioned that sienna does online school with a teacher and the other week they dropped her to an actual class which i was thrilled for sienna as she is so bright. i hope she has a chance
I'm not sure if they have one or not but if you have a nanny working full time that would only be like Mon-Fri 8-4 or something like that. They would still need a childminder on evenings and weekends if they didn't want to take Karma and Koa. It's never really clear what days they film their videos on. Georgie is breastfeeding though and their moving so often I think they would just hire on a need basis.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Surprised they rented a car seen as they will most likely be moving country soon in the next few weeks I reckon.

Lilithcatharsis

Another influencer/YouTuber from the UK, Unjaded Jade, is also being called out for traveling during a pandemic and just outright being tone-deaf about the situation. It just astonishes me that they have zero self-awareness and when they are called out, they have this insidious ability to manipulate their followers to believe and support anything they say or do. These people should at least get strikes for spreading dangerous and false information to their viewers.
I thought unjaded jade was quarantining in every country for 14 days

rosieh132

fa
Clearly Georgie is not telling the truth. If Mia really didn’t want to see her dad and Georgie had good intention, there would be communication between her and Mia’s dad. She could explain the poor man and he would accept it or fight in a court. He explained he wants to be in a friendly relationship with all of them, that’s why he never started the legal procedure.
I really feel sorry for him. Mia looks so happy with her dad and new family. What could have happened that she changed her mind so drastically. My guess would be being brainwashed by her mom.
fame happened

birdiefly246

VIP Member
What's this dress thing about?
not watched the video but apparently Mia got a dress for her birthday and Sienna "pranked" her by cutting holes in the pockets while they were out. Although apparently everyone was out so who was with Sienna in the house no one knows. I've not watched it but read it on here.

Side note: someone needs to tell Sienna that a prank would be pretending to cut holes in the pocket. Not actually doing it