Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollydolly

What's this dress thing about?
She had cut out the entire pocket which then left a gaping hole on the side on the dress. She was only going to pretend to Mia that she had cut it but then just went ahead and cut out the pocket anyway. Although it wasn’t the main part of the dress it still left a hole down one side. Mia was actually very gracious about it but I would have been so mad

Reactions: 2

Applespice

I think it's just that she has one significantly larger due to breast feeding, so it's not sat properly in the bikini.
Yep it may well just be from breastfeeding.. one can become much bigger than the other depending on feeds. I can def confirm this!

seglxi

have they really made enough money to just quit YouTube and do nothing for the rest of their lives?

ZoeRae

Not even 3 minutes into Mia’s new video and already being driven mad. She’s doing a week in the life of a teen youtuber and so far has done a photo shoot for a secrect project (pretty sure it’s the family fizz book they’ve already told us about), added subtitles to her Spanish video and drank some beetroot drink she made. It’s so overly edited, I think they have an editor but they must’ve told them what to do and tbh it looks ridiculous. Every 5 seconds distorting her face or voice, having weird animation bits and the sound effects for drinking. I recon she started watching Emma chamberlain and told the editor to base it around her videos, but Emma’s always done that and doesn’t over do it. Now she’s saying her hair’s greasy because she cbb to wash it and then puts #relatable, she really is trying to be the next teen girl vlogger but she doesn’t realise that just because she is a teenager doesn’t make her relatable to other teens seeing as she hasn’t had half the typical experiences a teenager has. Like going to school and having friends, neither of which Mia has.
To my understanding, Mia edits her own videos but they have an editor for the family fizz page. I agree it looks ridiculous either way 😂

berkeleymoon87

I usually don’t find much to fault the fizz family even though Georgie ( we know you duo breast feed ) Go you ! But we don’t need to see it and hear about it every 5 min ! Im not fond of any family vloggers but generally this lot are head and shoulders above the others HOWEVER what the hell Georgie ? Are you sick and twisted or what ? WHAT 30+ woman does a competition with their teen daughter to see who looks the prettiest and getting her husband and other child to judge ? I only hope Mia is as self assured as she seems because that kind of judgement from her own family is downright disgusting! Not to mention the fact that Mia is obviously 100 times better looking than her mother so clearly the judging is BS !
GEORGIE YOU SAD ATTENTION HUNGRY BINT ! GET OVER YOURSELF ! 🤯 EMBARRASSING A F !!!
I agree. This is really weird :/

caterday28

Chatty Member
I found the videotaping of Karma and koa to be really cute lol... grabbing her mop, trying to correct Koa... hilarious. I hadn't laughed that much in one of their videos in ages.
I agree. It was really funny! I loved when she was trying to clean up. She was also very honest when they asked her what she'd eaten!

Reactions: 1

Justlurking4

I usually don’t find much to fault the fizz family even though Georgie ( we know you duo breast feed ) Go you ! But we don’t need to see it and hear about it every 5 min ! Im not fond of any family vloggers but generally this lot are head and shoulders above the others HOWEVER what the hell Georgie ? Are you sick and twisted or what ? WHAT 30+ woman does a competition with their teen daughter to see who looks the prettiest and getting her husband and other child to judge ? I only hope Mia is as self assured as she seems because that kind of judgement from her own family is downright disgusting! Not to mention the fact that Mia is obviously 100 times better looking than her mother so clearly the judging is BS !
GEORGIE YOU SAD ATTENTION HUNGRY BINT ! GET OVER YOURSELF ! 🤯 EMBARRASSING A F !!!
Georgie is quite pretty when blonde, I don’t think the brunette works for her but in my opinion I think she is pretty. She’s only turning 33 I think...but she has had four kids so I think the tiredness ages her a bit.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
Just a thought.. eventually all adults in the UK will be offered the vaccine. However they are likely to be abroad.. so will they be offered a vaccine unless they come back? Would they even be offered one in whatever country they are in as they aren’t residents?
I

Justlurking4

Not to be nitpicky but if they’re planning to let Koa play with that Hot Wheels truck than that’s irresponsible because those are meant to be 3+.

turtleneck10

But wouldnt they have shared custody? Surely the court can/could have intervene/d? Going from one of Georgie's video she was married to Mia's Dad, no?
I think by the time you're 16, the court lets the child choose where to live.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
If they're smart, they've invested that money and will live on a comfortable return. But Darren is assuming Mia will be smart with the money she's earned. Who reckons she'll blow it all as soon as she gets access??

It's clear they think YouTube is going to last forever but if their channels were shut down without warning, they'd probably lose most of their FizzFam quickly (I can see them quickly setting up another channel but most of the 2mil subs they have not bothering to sub or watch because they can't be arsed/have moved on) and when you lose the viewers, the brand deals go too.
I don't know, I don't think she'll squander it all. Although they're a lot less minimal than when they first started out, they still are more minimal than other YouTubers. I think that's how they've managed to be "set for life".