Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
Do they have a childminder in their new video or is Koa by himself. Mia was supposedly on a walk with Karma whilst Georgie, Darren and Sienna were upstairs making Mia's art room for her. Maybe Mia was downstairs with him but it scared me to think that Koa could be by himself on the ground and potentially injure himself.
I've not watched the video but could Koa just be having a nap somewhere?

1234cghbv

Anyone else find it kind of sad that Mia commented on someone's post that she felt the same at 16 as she did at 11? Most kids have more freedom, experiences, changes with friends, possible boyfriends/girlfriends, school clubs/teams... MANY things that make them feel older than 11. No surprise that she doesn't because here she is at 16 spending her days at home making inappropriate YouTube videos and hanging out with her 9 year old sister and babies.
Which post?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It’s videos like this room makeover one that redeems Sienna to me after the whole birthday dress fiasco! What a sweet little girl she is and I was thinking watching this vlog she’s very pretty! I find Karma and Koa a bit odd looking but maybe as they grow they will grow into their looks considering they are all from the same parents!

As for the actual “makeover” it was a bit lacking really! I feel like there was more they could’ve done with that whole thing and they didn’t bother!

Why does Karma get the biggest of the 3 rooms with the biggest bed! That was Mias room now she’s in a box room Sienna’s room is dark and depressing Georgie said for herself not much light gets in! If Sienna gets scared by the jungle let her go in the big room? Give Mia Sienna’s room and put Karma in the middle!
What was the dress fiasco?

Lufia

But wouldnt they have shared custody? Surely the court can/could have intervene/d? Going from one of Georgie's video she was married to Mia's Dad, no?

1234cghbv

She’s just explaining how self publishing works, so I don’t think the word “dishonest” even makes sense here. I definitely understand your disappointment with not getting exposure for your work, but that doesn’t make Mia less deserving of success. Try to channel some of that disappointment towards your own success, rather than calling another author’s work gibberish. I’ve learned that resentment towards others only holds you back...so that’s why I’m saying this...I’m not trying to sound preachy.

That’s actually not true, and it’s probably a great way to bypass the brutal traditional publishing industry where you’re more likely to get rejected than accepted (Harry Potter got rejected by 12 publishers).
Fully aware of that, wasn’t going on about anyone else pretty much just Mia and her attitude to why you should go to publishers

BR006

I have just discovered this family today, when my daughter was watching it!! Do the parents work?? Where are they living? What a house they have.

caterday28

Chatty Member
Karma is testing her boundaries like most toddlers but my problem is that she never gets to hear that she must behave a little more. She only hears that she's cute (in videos anyway) even though she does naughty things. I see the dress thing as a way of Sienna seeking attention. It was bad behavior but everyone makes mistakes, the biggest mistake was that Darren just continued filming without saying a thing. She should've made aware that she was going way too far. I still feel for Sienna a lot, I sometimes think that she's having a difficult time finding out who she is and who she wants to be.
What's this dress thing about?

poonie

I don't think so! I watched it about a week ago. Georgie said a few times that Mia's dad and his Parents were there for her and Mia, even though they chose not to be together anymore. Also, I don't know in where i heard it, but i remember Mia saying that her dad didnt want her to be vegan at first, and that that was the reason she didnt like going there anymore. Maybe something else happened, but personaly, I don't think so...if they really deleted that video, it speaks volumes
I genuinely can't see it at all I think it's gone.. honestly says it all doesn't it

Aurora123

No, the motorbike was just a prank because of what Mia asked for in her Spanish video. She’s not actually getting one.

NCP16

She would have to be registered in that country to drive as they're tourists and in the current times it would probably take months to get a driving license. If Mia wanted to drive then she would have to come back to the UK but even then she cant until she is 17. The only thing she can drive at 16 is a moped and that only goes up to like 40 miles an hour. I also dont think learning to drive in a hire car would have been the best idea but i suppose if you have money to burn...