Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

E.Halligan1

Random, but does anyone know how tall Mia is? She seems to have a really small stature so just wondering. She doesn’t seem too much taller than sienna considering there is 6/7 years in between them
I think she said she was about 5 ft in a video a few years back not too sure though

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Years ago there was this Channel 4 documentary called 'Extraordinary Breastfeeding' and I was a teen when it was on and I watched it with my parents (we only had 2 TVs in the house). The documentary used to be up on YouTube in various mirror uploads but it may be gone now.
There was one Australian couple in it who were living in the UK who were breastfeeding the youngest kid at 8 years old (on-demand but it was only in addition to the rest of her food and occasionally) and there was an older kid who was upset at being weaned yet the younger sister was still allowed a bit of milk.
On the TV show, the voice-over said 4 is the average age of weaning worldwide and at the time, I assumed maybe the benefits of breastmilk are useful until that stage but it is possible it's easier for mothers in third-world countries to supplement whatever meagre food they have with their breastmilk but it's not a baby-health essential to drink some milk until you are four.
The 8 year on the show was quite overweight for her age and height which suggests breastmilk just packs on excess calories and fat when you're eating normal foods. She stopped feeding in the program because her tongue was maturing and unable to suck a nipple but the girl was insisting she could still suck milk anyway.
There was also a mother feeding her 2-year-old twins and the weaning was shown in the program and because it stopped cold-turkey from on-demand as opposed to schedule milk, the kids got really upset in the show. My father did say when we were watching it because they were 2-years-old, nutritionally there was nothing they got from the milk that they couldn't get from ordinary food.

I found one clip of the Aussie family
I understand mothers who can’t get enough food for their children to supplement it with breastfeeding but it is a little strange seeing an 8 year old being breastfed. I guess there might be loads of kids who had been breastfed for a long time but just didn’t make a big deal out of it. I wonder whether Georgie will actually carry on feeding Karma and Koa much longer or whether she’ll stop soon. Karma does eat meals with the family and they’ve started giving Koa food as well so soon there’s going to be no nutritional value to breastfeeding them. It’s not like they go to school or anything where they might get bullied for it, just shown on the internet for everyone to see.

1234cghbv

I learned something today. I’ve always been under the impression I needed consent and haven’t attempted to fly with or without it as yet. Thanks for that. I have been told by several people that it’s ESSENTIAL. Just shows I shouldn’t listen to people haha.
Ah yeah, don’t share the same name here either and we’ve been questioned once, we just bring a load of documents now and only consent forms if we were to fly long haul but weren’t even asked since so yes they can easily get away with it